Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

Young-ahI said: She was nominated by Han Chae Ah who did it yesterday RT @lovesunisuni: 한채아. 아이스버킷챌린지..함께해요~~^^ http://t.co/2QbSlA8GGi"멋지다울언니♡

Indeed! Gaksital girls are unforgettable. 
Han Chae Ah unnie is so kind as always. I'm proud of her.
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Credit. Logo
-----------
tumblr_nargvtDaOS1rpyw6wo1_250.giftumblr_nargvtDaOS1rpyw6wo2_250.gif
tumblr_nargvtDaOS1rpyw6wo3_250.giftumblr_nargvtDaOS1rpyw6wo4_250.gif

jinseyun.go :#아이스버킷챌린지 조금이나마 도움이 되길 바랍니다.” 

Jin Se Yeon’s ice bucket challenge; nominated by Han Chae Ah + she nominated Son Byung Ho (Bridal Mask, Inspiring Generation), Kang So ra (Doctor Stranger) & Ji Chang Wook (Five Fingers).

Credit JooWons

Jin Se Yeon's message:

"Hello I am Jin Se Yeon. I joined the Ice Bucket Challenge. I was called by Han Chae Ah unni. I want to convey my love via the video and I also hope that I can be a kind of help. Not just for the ALS patient, and I hope all the people who suffer from disease can be healthy and I want to call Son Byung Ho. Kang Sora and Ji Chang Wook oppa to join the ice bucket activity. Thank you."

Guest sunshine4ever

thanhthuy said: Jin Se Yeon will be the MC for Seoul International Drama Awards 2014?
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01151286606191584&DCD=A10102

Seyeon will be MC-ing SDA2014 with Shin Sung Rok; her former co-star from theater 'Closer'! :D
2014082717012191222_1.jpg?time=180248
20140827_1409124835_64842200_1.jpg

aww, i love SSR in '3 Dads and 1 Mom' but hate him in 'YWCFtS' lol; his character in 'Trot Lovers' is getting a lot of love though

:)

-edit-so here's soompi article reg this :)
Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon to Host Seoul International Drama Awards 2014
“My Love From the Star” and “Trot Lovers” actor Shin Sung Rok and “Bridal Mask” and “Five Fingers” actress Jin Se Yeon will lead this year’s Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 (SDA) as its masters of ceremonies.According to the organizing committee of SDA on August 27, the appearance of Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon as MCs of the awards ceremony is already confirmed.
Both Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon have been receiving recognition for their performances in the projects that they have recently acted in.
Shin Sung Rok, a prolific theater and screen actor, has appeared as an effective antagonist in “My Love From the Star,” a nominee for the Outstanding Korean Drama award. He has also recently finished the drama “Trot Lovers.”
Jin Se Yeon, on the other hand, has been awarded for her performance in “Bridal Mask.” She has appeared in various dramas such as “Five Fingers,” “Inspiring Generation,” and the recently concluded “Doctor Stranger.”
Seoul Drama International Awards will take place on September 4 at the National Theater of Korea in Seoul.
credit: www.soompi.com/2014/08/27/shin-sung-rok-and-jin-se-yeon

aah, i'm excited to watch SDA2014 now~ :x

Aera said: Seyeon will be MC-ing SDA2014 with Shin Sung Rok; her former co-star from theater 'Closer'! :D

aww, i love SSR in '3 Dads and 1 Mom' but hate him in 'YWCFtS' lol; his character in 'Trot Lovers' is getting a lot of love though

:)

-edit-so here's soompi article reg this :)
Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon to Host Seoul International Drama Awards 2014
“My Love From the Star” and “Trot Lovers” actor Shin Sung Rok and “Bridal Mask” and “Five Fingers” actress Jin Se Yeon will lead this year’s Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 (SDA) as its masters of ceremonies.According to the organizing committee of SDA on August 27, the appearance of Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon as MCs of the awards ceremony is already confirmed.
Both Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon have been receiving recognition for their performances in the projects that they have recently acted in.
Shin Sung Rok, a prolific theater and screen actor, has appeared as an effective antagonist in “My Love From the Star,” a nominee for the Outstanding Korean Drama award. He has also recently finished the drama “Trot Lovers.”
Jin Se Yeon, on the other hand, has been awarded for her performance in “Bridal Mask.” She has appeared in various dramas such as “Five Fingers,” “Inspiring Generation,” and the recently concluded “Doctor Stranger.”
Seoul Drama International Awards will take place on September 4 at the National Theater of Korea in Seoul.
credit: www.soompi.com/2014/08/27/shin-sung-rok-and-jin-se-yeon

aah, i'm excited to watch SDA2014 now~ :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi  guys, so Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage FB was asking everyone to join people in SAY (Se Yeon's fanclub in Korea) and Baidu JSY (Se Yeon's fanclub in China) in saying Happy Birthday to Se Yeon in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter on August 28th in celebrating of the 7500 days Se Yeon was born.

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Jinseyeon
Instagram account:
http://instagram.com/jinseyun.go

I think it's already the 28th for those of you who are in Asia whereas mine is not yet the 28th. I'm heading to bed soon and it's going to be the 28th soon for me. Sadly, I don't have a Twitter or Instagram account so if anyone has it, will you please let her know? I'm not sure if I can make it on the date of and no one I knows actually has Twitter. Actually maybe I should open one for either Twitter or Instagram soon because I felt like every once in a while I want to cheer her up and write something positive to her. :)

Seyeonie just posted some recent pics to S.A.Y fancafe :x

Following0DHHtdRu_bigger.jpegBaidu_Jinseyeon_Bar@BaiduJSY

[cafe]T-Shirt is a gift when Seyeon went to Shenzhen.She is happy about birth 7500days event. #Jinseyeon #진세연 #チンセヨン pic.twitter.com/znVd8u5JxY

BwIGtWICEAEAa5_.jpg:large

BwIGtk-CIAAJ6z5.jpg:large

BwIGsmuCcAEbrrF.jpg:large

pics & info credit to BaiduJSY :)

aww she's also wearing fan's gift t-shirt! hee she's sooo sweet 8->

oh btw welcome to Jin Seyeon Soompi for our newest member; @Young-ahl >:D<

hope you enjoy your stay here dearie :)

Guest Young-ahI

Thanks for the welcome

This is the article

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201408291042263&media=bntMobileStyle

Interview

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/funfun/life/view.asp?artid=201408281804033

Edited:

More: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408291033390510

Did she say Kim Hyun Joong is her ideal type? :o

Well I dont understand :"D