Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

i want to roughly translate the news interviews for everyone, but since i am on vacation, i don't think i can do it. :( sorry my stans. i'll try to find time to do them all later, okay?

JULY 22, 2014 METROSEOUL PICTORIAL

credit to www.metroseoul.co.kr, via JSY naver
20140722000053.jpg
20140722000052.jpg
20140722000051.jpg
20140722000050.jpg
20140722000049.jpg
20140722000048.jpg

I love everything about these pictures! The blue and white blend well together, plus I love the cut of her dress. Se Yeon really loves dresses; and that's something we have in common. Also, I love her white pumps.
I have to commend the photographer here. The angle was great, and I love how Se Yeon's legs look really long, slender and smooth. [i bet as Jung Suk sees Se Yeon yet again in short skirts, his hormones are once again raging through his, er, body :D:)) ]

14715668384_75ca22ebc5_o.jpg
14695060766_3e261da272_o.jpg

And now, this is my second favorite. I like her white dress here. What's more, I love the warm color palette for this shoot. It gives a playful yet relaxing feeling.The counter and the bar at the background made her look like she's posing for a rom-com drama's promotional material as well. :)) I badly need to see her in a rom-com!

14715166671_49971624d2_o.jpg

Guest smilegirl

Se-Yeon Update her twitter [ plz anyone can trans it ] 
장마가 지나가고 화창한 날씨가 빨리 왔음 좋겠어요 XD

c2fQvTB.jpg

Guest casperntv

smilegirl said: Se-Yeon Update her twitter [ plz anyone can trans it ] 
장마가 지나가고 화창한 날씨가 빨리 왔음 좋겠어요 XD
"THE RAINY SEASON IS OVER. I HOPE THE WEATHER WILL BE SUNNY." XD
Trans by Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage

Guest smilegirl

I found in FB  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407220950472410
UPDATE INTERVIEW]
JSY: "My acting? The truth is it does have a lot of mistakes..."

In her recent drama "Doctor Stranger" aired Mon-Tue, the actress has to act out 2 completely different character, Seung Hee and Jae Hee even though they are the same person. This is the first time she took a "2 in 1" role. In her recent interview with Newsen, she shared: 

-"It was definitely not easy for me. It is hard to face Hoon (Lee Jong Suk). I have to not let he knows my inner feelings but then I have to find ways to deliver those feelings to the audience/viewers. The director told me not to think about Song Jae Hee when acting out Seung Hee. Thats why I acted like that so Hoon and I are just strangers so that Hoon will not realized I am Song Jae Hee.

JSY's role was a very hard one, but she still has to face some hard criticizes on her acting. Even she admitted herself.
-"I did hear a lot of people saying that. "How can I act this", "How can I act like that", I thought a lot about my acting. I think to myself I have to try harder so people will accept my acting."

Jin Se Yeon was in the entertainment industry not so long but she always tell herself to change in every single role she gets. She shared with disappointment: If this time I do well then next time the pressure will be larger. There are people who like and dislike my acting. There will be some who willing to forgive my mistake and wait. I want to do well, I want to fix my mistakes too.. "

She said: "I regret that the drama is over. If I try a little harder, then maybe more people will like the drama."
Talking about "Doctor Stranger" Jin Se Yeon cannot hide her sadness "For me, Doctor Stranger is a great story. Han Seung Hee is a new character. I told myself that I didnt express all her feelings enough. Her attractive point is she is very energetic, not just thinking about how to hide her identity towards the male lead (Park Hoon)." 

Creds: Newsen
Viet trans: Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage 
Eng trans: -admin hee Jin Se Yeon - 진세연

Guest biblethump

@thanhthuy Unfortunately,I've been busy with working these days. If I have time I'll probably translate it.Sorry :(

[News tidbits on Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Jin Se Yeon wishes to collaborate with Kim Soo Hyun the most

Shared by: @miss-橘子 on Weibo

And here’s the translation:
The actors that actress Jin Se Yeon (the female lead from the drama ‘Doctor Stranger’) wishes to collaborate with the most are Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki, especially senior Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I’ve often heard about him from friends who are attending the same classes as him. He’s such a funny person! If we can film together in the future, it will definitely be interesting.” When asked about her favourite work of Kim Soo Hyun, she replied, “I’ve got the deepest impression of Professor Do from the recent drama ‘My Love From Another Star’. Therefore, if Professor Do is present, I’ll definitely be extremely attentive during lessons.”

credit to http://ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com

this is what @yeonana posted on Heartbeat couple soompi thread.. big thanks to @yeonana ..
:-*

-edited-

EDIT:Brief interpretation of the original article in Chinese : HERE
(sorry if there are any inaccuracies, am trying to do a quick one, some paragraphs may be shortened to relevant parts only)
Interviewing someone’s first love – Jin Se Yeon
From the beginning until the end of the drama series Doctor Stranger, Park Hoon (acted by Lee Jong Seok) has been single-mindedly loving only one person – Song Jae Hee (acted by Jin Se Yeon). 'There is only one person in the world who shares the same heartbeat as one’s self. And this person is the destined person.' Like this part of the drama’s script, from first love until the very end, Park Hoon has always been walking together with Song Jae Hee. Both of them have turned everyone’s dream of first love into reality, and acting as 'Park Hoon’s first love Song Jae Hee', as represented by her character, Jin Se Yeon has an image of 'The Nation’s First Love'. Someone’s first love, Jin Se Yeon.
Moving forward in life she will be meeting many people, and when being called 'someone’s first love', Jin Se Yeon blushed. “If there are any regrets, when I was younger at an age when I should be dating, I feel a little regretful that I wasn't able to experience the things I should have at that age. The kind of lasting innocent love. The reason why I have not had any crushes, is because even if I did like someone but if that person doesn't show that he cares, then I will not advance further to get closer.”   
'First love will not be realised', this is a saying that has gained much weight over time, even to people who have not much experience yet, this perception has become the believed 'reality'. About this, Jin Se Yeon shares that “I believe first love can be realised, even if the people around me say it can’t happen. (*laughs)  During the filming, I even joked that I want to marry my first love. If it can be realised I would really want it to happen.” 
Just like what Jin Se Yeon had said, first love is beautiful. Because it’s the first time, we are not familiar and it’s easy to make mistakes. During that time we don’t think of consequences and we are passionate. 
Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee’s first love in Doctor Stranger excites the feeling which exists deep inside peoples’ hearts, raising the question of ‘In our life, is it really possible to just live for one person?’
Jin Se Yeon said : “I’m the type who will give my everything. Even though love and material goods are not the same, if I like something I will go totally in to it. If someone I like appears, my eyes will also probably be all focused on that person. What Jae Hee couldn’t understand in the drama is when she asked Soo Hyun ‘Don’t you like Hoon? When I go to Japan you will know so please wait patiently.’ Also the way of pushing Hoon away felt depressing. Of course Jae Hee is risking her life and loving Hoon, so it is understandable why she wants to leave Hoon. If it’s the real me? I will do the mission together with Hoon.”
Jin Se Yeon said that her ideal type is “Someone who only looks at me”.  
She shared that : “Till now the roles I have acted are like in Bridal Mask where my lover is always loving me. I actually like the type who will care for me even if I’m not interested. The type who will express themselves through visible actions, and even if I don’t plainly accept it, I’ll reciprocate in the same way. If this type of person appears it’ll be great. Because I’ll do the best for the other person, I hope the other person will do the same for me. If we can be sincere with each other without any hidden motives, then we will be compatible. So if we are able to be sincere with each other, we will become even more sincere.”
When asked what is the one thing that the other person does that she won’t be able to understand, Jin Se Yeon said : “I haven’t really thought about this, for example if he has a very close female friend? No matter how close they are or how well they know each other, I feel that I wouldn’t like it.”
For an innocent 21 year old like Jin Se Yeon, is marriage a reality or a romance and what does marriage mean to her? “I would like to get married. If my husband is my first love that will be great. Even if other people say ‘shouldn’t we play around a bit more when we’re young?’ but to me I would like to marry and enjoy life with my husband. I hope to go on holidays together with my husband, and if we have children we can even go on family vacations. Just thinking about being together with our children when we’re still young is great.”
When asked as an actress, what kind of memories she would like to leave with the people, she mentioned something about ‘first love’. [yeonana : need to clarify some words used here first and will update soonest] 
“What I really like is when the both of us are each other’s first love and also the last love. If this can happen it will really be great”
- end-

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a translation about Se Yeon's kissing scene with Jong Suk in Doctor Stranger.

Jin Se Yeon, "The kissing scene was so intense that I was very surprised."

1. Talking about the kissing scene with Lee Jong Suk at the Garibong Clinic, Jin Se Yeon shared, "The kissing scene was so intense that it made me shock (losing my soul is the literal words). Jong Suk oppa was very good at leading. I felt like I was acting with an actor around my age. At that time I went through a magical experience. Before I have never experienced something like this. When we were filming the kissing scene, the camera rolled and both of us were standing in the disc where the staff had to spin us until their hands were tired. At first the director asked the staff to bring the disc over I thought that he was joking around just for fun, but it turned out to be really fun."

2. "If I have to choose between Jong Suk oppa and Hae Jin oppa then Hae Jin oppa is serious like my ideal type than Jong Suk oppa who is insistent. Unfortunately, Hae Jin oppa and I did not have a lot of scenes where we worked together, so we are not that close."

Source: Newsen (sunshine4ever's link not the original translation's link)
Vietnamese translation: Kul @ Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage
English translation: sunshine4ever @ Soompi
Pictures credit to Newsen

Note from sunshine4ever:
Please note that I have no idea how Se Yeon would address Hae Jin. I know she called Jong Suk oppa and in Vietnamese we tend to just use the word "anh" which is an equivalent to "oppa." Since the news I translated did not come from the original source, so please just accept that Se Yeon  called Hae Jin "oppa." I believe the news above came from the same article with picture including the kissing scene above since I did some Google translation and it seemed similar.

Guest sunshine4ever

Congrats to Se Yeon....I hope DS will make her more well known!!! Here is a transferring of the news with Se Yeon on Doctor Stranger.

Jin Se Yeon: "I'm also startled (surprised) because of Lee Jong Suk's kiss."

Jin Se Yeon expressed her thoughts about painful first love with Lee Jong Suk.
In a recent drama was just ended of SBS, "Doctor Stranger", Jin Se Yeon acted Lee Jong Suk's first love, Song Jae Hee and with him showed an intense love, never give up whether live or die.

After filming the last scene, Jin Se Yeon shared: "Now I have a feeling that the drama is really ended. So sad. The time really goes so fast.

She also talks about how love is being shown in the drama: "There isn't a thing which is right or wrong in love. But we have to know our feeling. Then we can love. Maybe I understand that through "My Daughter the Flower."

Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon coordinated very well. Jin Se Yeon said: "Jong Suk oppa understands me, working with him is really comfortable. When filming in Hungary, everybody paid attention to us partly because of that closed relationship."

"Kiss scenes are all very intense, she said with the fresh smile, "I also felt startled. I felt so miraculous. It's the first time I have the kiss scenes like that. Actually before I only had to act a little in front of camera. But this time the staffs filmed again and again so many times. The director asked me: 'Just come here', I know he's just joking, but it's also very interesting." Jin Se Yeon explained the situation at that time.

When the drama came to the climax, the audience gave many opposite comments about relationship among Song Jae Hee, Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun. Jae Hee ignored Park Hoon's thoughts and did by herself. 

Jin Se Yeon said: "When he was with Oh Soo Huyn, he laughed a lot. It seems every time he was with me, he's all in danger, so I have a thought of leaving Hoon forever. Many people understand my decision. But the audience want Hoonie and Jae Hee will be together happily, I also want that."

"Everybody all said: "What's the matter again?", "Like that is called doing for Hoon?, "My father also died of her ambitions." Knowing about happy ending, so I did not consider about that much. I trust the writer and PD. Jin Se Yeon recalled.

She said: "Most of the audience said Song Jae Hee has more attractions than Han Seung Hee. She is loved since episode 2. So I had to give more efforts for Han Seung Hee. I myself feel comfortable when transformed into Jae Hee, but the person I like is Seung Hee. It's the first time I try to change my character like that. My feelings for Han Seung Hee is still integrated and it has not changed.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407220950472410
Viet-trans by Jin Se Yeon Vietnam FanpageEng-trans by casperntv@soompi.com
Pictures credit Newsen