[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

I'm expecting to see the 2nd teaser too after 5 Fingers tmr. Will be tuning in to watch! LOL
Hopefully, the 2nd teaser will actually show some clips so we have a sense of the story and what this drama is about.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who’s Who in “Cheongdam-dong Alice”:

Park Si Hoo as Cha Seung Jo

Park Si Hoo as Cha Seung Jo
Son of a rich family who vows never to trust a woman again because of a lost love, but actually he wants unconditional love more than anyone realizes.

mgy.jpg

Moon Geun Young as Han Se Kyung
Han Se Kyung is an ordinary girl who struggles to rise in the fashion industry.

syh.jpg

So Yi Hyun as So Yoon Ju
Alumnus and friend of Han Se Kyeong. Wants to become a daughter-in-law of Cheongdam-dong.

aoa.jpg

AOA’s Shin Hye Jung as Han Se Jin
Han Se Kyung’s younger sister. A sister with a warm heart, she has an outgoing personality , loves to hang-out with friends.

gw.jpg

Goo Won as So Homin
So Yoon Ju’s brother. He will do his best for his sister.

kyr.jpg

Kim Yoo Ri as Shin In Hwa
Jian Clothing Group’s youngest daughter, youngest design director and boss to new designer Han Se Kyung. She likes Cha Seung Jo and will do everything in order to interfere with their relationship.

csj.jpg

Choi Sung Joon as Secretary Moon
He is a common man but with quality and dignity. He plays the important role of getting Seung-jo and Se-kyeong together.

pkh.jpg

Park Kwang Hyun as Heo Dongwoo

ngm.jpg

(Cameo) Nam Goong Min as the ex-boyfriend of Han Sekyung

ssy.jpg

Shin So Yool as Choi Ah Jung

kjs.jpg

Kim Ji Suk

jik.jpg

Jung In Ki

ljn.jpg

Lee Jong Nam

hjh.jpg

Han Jin Hee

pws.jpg

Park Won Sook

kss.jpg

Kim Seung Soo

Cr: parksihoo4u

Regardless, I will watch this drama fervently as I love the cast and will watch MGY & PSH in anything but I'm really not feeling these promos. I know they're playing all 'Alice in Wonderlandy' but it seems like the directing style doesn't have whimsical flare to it and looks like ya straight regular drama. It creates a disconnect for me as it feels like its an idol trendy or even a taiwanese idol drama...

Please writer-nim, don't make MGY ditzy too!

Guest cornetto1430272735

OOH, Thanks for sharing the second teaser! I am liking it a lot more now! The beginning was cute and wasn't too random :D Great touch ~ Love how it the transitions to the real world~ 

Park Shi Hoo is looking goood ;D

Guest cornetto1430272735

Thanks for the GIFs guys :D:D

Currently rewatching the teaser~~ Getting my fix of MGY and PSH ;D My favourite part is when she says 'President~'!

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm really looking forward to this drama. I kinda like the Alice in wonderland semi storyline. The trailers really haven't told us anything yet. So i guess we'll have to see what happens when it airs. Only a few more weeks. I can't wait.

I'm mixed for this drama. Really like psh in pm but cringed at mgy drama with jgs (it was the most ridiculous drama I ever watched and made me think her acting is really bad for a while) but liked her in autumn tale. Hopefully this will not be a trainwreck. I have a hard time with the chemistry part cause she looks like a kid and psh is so, lets say, manly lol. But since he pulled the part with mcw, maybe it'll work.

Archived