[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiiyuki

The Cheongdang reminds me of Fifth Ave in the NEW YORK CITY. That's were all the $$ shops are located. I can never buy anything there but i love window shopping. I can't wait to get a close up of cheongdong in the drama. How any more days till it airs.

Guest mgyfever

Han Se Kyung's (Moon Geun Young) ID card for GN Fashion in 'Cheongdam-dong Alice'

558981_416463915091073_842880801_n.jpg
cr: newsen via Soompi Moons

Wish SBS released better promo photos than this...

Guest cornetto1430272735

PSH's hair in those character stills.. and in the first teaser D: Not really digging it! But in the actual drama, his hair seems to look a looot better!

@padhari I totally agree with you! That wig in Marry Me Mary was atrocious~ So far she's looking great in all the pictures! :D 

Thanks for all the pictures guys!! 

Guest luvbong

Looks like SBS is revving up the promotions for CDDA. But the character stills aren't really new....since they used some of them for the poster. And Han Se Kyung's ID card and resume...not really digging this type of promotion. Would rather see some official BTS photos from filming!!!

At least they released script reading photos now...lol. But damn, can't even really see MGY's face! :(( Now I get why they didn't really release them right away. The photos aren't that great to begin with...

class="content-title"Moon Geun Young Shows Off Her Aegyo 121122_MoonGeunYoung.jpg

On November 22, actress Moon Geun Young‘s agency “Namoo Actors” uploaded a collage of photos that capture Moon Geun Young’s cute expressions on its Facebook page. The photos were taken between takes of “Alice in Cheongdamdong,” Moon Geun Young’s comeback drama about a young aspiring designer named Han Se Kyung.

Although wrapped in nothing but a dark gray blanket, Moon Geun Young does not let the drab blanket cause her charisma to fade. She makes a series of three adorable facial expressions for her fans. Her cheerful attitude and enthusiasm for her work can be attributed to her nickname as the “mood creator” on the drama set whenever good vibes are lacking. 

The drama staff provided the following caption for the collage, “Even though Moon Geun Young was wrapped in a blanket up to her neck to fend off the bitter cold weather, as soon as she saw the camera she readily gave natural and adorable poses without having to be asked.” 

The first episode of “Alice in Cheongdamdong” is scheduled to air on December 1.

cr: Soompi News

Guest cornetto1430272735

I agreeeee, what kinda promotion is an ID card and a resume.. Although, the resume was interesting! Still.. release mooooore~~~ 

Looking forward to December~

Official SBS 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' Press Conference Information

575164_416921318378666_1361052303_n.jpg

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 3pm
Attendees: Moon Geun Young, Park Shi Hoo, So Yi Hyun, Kim Ji Suk, & Jo Soo Won PD
Order: Cast Introduction, View Highlights, Photo Time, Interview

source: SBS http://bit.ly/U2c2Eq
translation: Soompi Moons http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

I have a feeling a long teaser will be shown at the press con :)

Archived