[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Moon Geun Young's schedule:

540106_413399122064219_904702473_n.jpg

Nov.14 - 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' rituals for drama success
Nov. 27 - 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' press conference at 2PM in Mokdong SBS

source: Namoo Actors via DCBH.net
translation: Soompi Moons

So they had the rituals for the drama today...hopefully we'll see BTS photos from it soon. This drama really needs to pick up its promotion!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yannie1430291941

i thnk ders no nid to compare MGY wd MCW...bcoz ds two are great actresses on deir own styl..however in terms of heavy drama it's MCW who excels..and as far as i knw dey are best of frndz..MCW is proudly anoouncing dat in her interviews...BTW..Park SH luks tired in d pictures..unlike his glow in TPM...MGY is beautiful as ever...

Yannie said: i thnk ders no nid to compare MGY wd MCW...bcoz ds two are great actresses on deir own styl..however in terms of heavy drama it's MCW who excels..and as far as i knw dey are best of frndz..MCW is proudly anoouncing dat in her interviews...

Guest tiffany.shin

omo so tall and handsome in all the pics! ackk i can hardly wait for this XD heheheheheee MGY <3 i cant wait to see the onscreen chemistry btn these two, both are always so charming onscreen (and off!) =) so excited! :x

Guest mgyfever

Fan Accounts of Seeing Moon Geun Young filming for 'Cheongdam-dong Alice'

I went to Apgujeong and it was easy to see stars. As soon as I got off the subway, I saw Moon Geun Young! She is much prettier in person than on TV. The male students were just overjoyed and we too watched.

Near the SM Entertainment building, I saw Moon Geun Young. She was in the middle of filming…it was a scene where she is holding a phone.

She is pretty, I even took a photo…but she is much prettier in person. She is not very small.

407767_413719218698876_1962462832_n.jpg

source: weibo via DCBH.net
translation: Soompi Moons

Guest cornetto1430272735

@nabi : Thanks for sharing her schedule :D Your profile icon is awesome :)

@ck10z : Totally agree, that is one cool house! I wouldn't mind moving in there with PSH bahaha~

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I love love love her style~ Hair, clothes! Perfect :D (Although, I'm just starting to get more and more creeped out from the teaser they released... PSH's hair.. and the eyes..) I'm looking forward to a 'proper' teaser hehe ;D ... I just wanna see more PSH and MGY action~~

Guest Yannie1430291941

@nabi..hey stay cool grl...i'm hir 2 support MGY and d drama...i just forgot to mention(bcoz of xcitment) dat MGY excels in romcom..its bcoz wen u luk at her she has a bubly personality....and ds drama fits  her well (in my opinion)....(my apology..)....but i hop u wl be open and be calm bcoz der r times u cnt control wat oders myt say in ds kind of thread... \m/

The cast of 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' performed the opening prayer ceremony on Nov.14 to wish for the drama's success

534521_414005785336886_519709901_n.jpg
cr: TVDaily via Soompi Moons

Guest cornetto1430272735

Thanks for the pictures @nabi! :D Yay! Finally see more of the cast :3 Any pictures are just precious! 

Luckily for me, by the time CDDA airs, I'll be finished with exams! I found a vid with Chinese subtitles for Missing You the day after it came out, hope it'll be the same case for CDDA mwahaha~ 

Withs2 subs has it on their list (possible upcoming projects) and Viki might also sub it? 

Archived