[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluebear847

Hmmm...I think WS likes DY but doesn't realize it, this whole episode seems to hint to that with his over the top jealousy and SJ asking him about it...but maybe it's because I'm a WS and DY shipper haha.  But that seems weird in the overall story since it's not a drama but a family sitcom?!  Hmmm...

great news! ep.75 rated 8.8%! The highest for this sitcom yet! Hopefully it will continue to rise and receive a lot of love!
here to share 2 really really really good heebong-jiho mV's a korean fan made and posted on twitter (retweeted by jiho himself! thats how i knew xD)
its with the daum video thing so it's kinda slow at loading. i recommend you play and then pause it to let it load fully and then enjoy it. 
i repeat, it's really really well made!!!! 
part 1: http://blog.daum.net/hrzro4244/94
part2:http://blog.daum.net/hrzro4244/97
ENJOY!!!!while we wait for ep.76~

Guest bluemoonlight

Jiho is such a great boyfriend! Where can I get a Jiho too?!
Don't want to spoil it for others, but when you guys watch Thursday's ep., you'll see what I mean. Aww...he's just the sweetest.
Love Jiho & Heebong together! :x

@prisma. that piggyback part was in ep.59 =) 
laughed my head off again in today's episode! these recent episodes have just been so hilarious. 
and really, where can you get a bf like jiho? someone who accepts even your most embarrassing moments... sigh.
heebong clarified that they're not 'dating' as in official bf-gf (even though jiho proudly uses the term 'girlfriend' hehe) but she said its her first time so she doesn't know what to expect yet. I would say she's currently 'getting to know him' but as for being 'official', i'm sure we'll see that in the near future =) Can't wait for her to call ji-ho her 'boyfriend' wehehehehe.
from dakchigo's director (?) or PD i'm not sure, but he has twitter and occasionally posts some shots from the show and it's currently snowing in korea, so hopefully everyone stays warm and doesn't catch a cold! [btw his twitter is @Marathoner11]
imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%
i found more news today about a potential kiss!!!
heebong's twitter said something like "need to prepare toothpaste, a toothbrush for a kiss. and then 'do i just need to call out for a kiss now?" and ji-ho replies 'try calling out then, keke' 
OMO SOOO LIKE ANOTHER KISS? DAEEEEBAKKKKKK!!!!!

takchigo family------changing name officially to ' family'(닥치고 패밀리--->패밀리)
yeah, i was like 'whaaattt?'they said it's because the name was too 'vulgar'
right...after 70+ episodes you decide to change it.
whatever, we're all watching for the cast and story anyway  ;)

Archived