[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loved today's episode sooo much! I think it's by far my most favourite!everything was so warm and fuzzy and sweet =]laughed so much at il ran and ae ja, they are just the cutest haelmonee's i've seen yet.and i loved shin hye's transformation from elegant to ragtag. i think this was a important step for the yeol family to see this side of yer =] =] =]loves <3
8228845976_65fcd2fe7f.jpg8228846264_dc1181fe37.jpg :-*

Really? @purexorange, what episode is this^?
Ah, gotta watch this now.  
This is truly a lovely drama/sitcom.  Am collecting it to rewatch later.Hope more people come on board in Darksmursubs :)
@puresorange- keep up the good work! Thanks!
Ayayaya, gotta watch episode 71 now for HB-Jiho.

OMOOOOOO

EP.71 WAS ABSOLUTELY DAEBAK!!!!
jiho confessed to heebong " what if i said...i like you?"SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM B-) :> :\"> :x
tomorrow will be about:jiho and jiyoon's birthday and how he asks heebong out and al asks ji yoon outbut they meet at the same restaurant O_O .... 

need i put spoiler tags? not much ppl watch anyway, hahahahah

Omgosh, I just highlighted the FIRST yellow highlight and squeallllllleeeedddd! Im refraining myself from reading the second one so I don't spoil it for myself! But you was saying not much ppl watch it anyway, and I wanted to say I dooo! Add another to the list! Ahaha, I've been a lurker. I only started this sitcom last week and currently am on episode 56 :).

I'm going to wait and watch the rest and not skip to it, so I can see their chemistry developing instead :). Eeek! Love heebong and JiHo!!!!!

Wowowowowowowowo!!!!!  Ama watch the episode 71 raw.
Can't wait for the chinese subs then the english subs.   ayayayayayay.... mamamia!!!------------------------------------
Edit:Just watched episode 71, the ending brought tears to my eyes.  Finally!!
Can't wait for episode 72.  When will Hui Bong straighten her hair? But, I must admit, she looks prettier now.

Hi gene71632, hopefully we have episode 72 tonight. :)
It runs from Mondays thru Fridays barring any special events.
Yes, purexorange, epi 71 was daebak.  
Jiho kept denying to himself then to everybody... but finally can't hold backhis feelings any longer (can't hide it any longer) and.... the rest is history.
Wait, does that mean  HB has feelings for Jiho now?

Archived