[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

Sitcom ‘Shut Up Family’ Changes its Name to ‘Family’

source
Another KBS program changes its name after constant pressure.
December 7’s broadcast of KBS sitcom Shut Up Family announced that it will be changing its name from Shut Up Family toFamily starting December 10. 

Since its premiere in August, the sitcom has been getting much pressure and criticism for the words ‘Shut Up’ in the title. On October 25, the Korean Communication Standards Commission finally warned the show to change its name as it lowered the dignity of TV broadcasting. 

Shut Up Family asked its viewers to continue loving the show despite the title change. 

-----
pfffttt for real?  ok, whatever Korean Communication etc. committee =.= :-B
on other news, "Shut up" Family rated 8.1% today.Steady and rising, good news =)did everybody see the NG clips? hehe , hope they have more of those =)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 76 was a total riot!! It was crazy!!
Na Il Ran and cohorts vs. Sin Hye.  Lols...
Oh... and Ji Ho was such a dear.  He really likes Hui Bong for who she is. Awwwsss....that's true love.:x:\">
Writer-nim, more Bongji episodes please.  

^ WTH !??! AL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TRYING TO BREAK BONGJI COUPLE UP OR SOMETHING!??!?!? grrr...... X(
crazy thought here, but what if AL likes JIYOON so much he's willing to break bongji couple up just for her? AHAHA like that would happen, but that is so extreme xD. too extreme for a sitcom xD
youtube version:

It seems there's bongji couple every 2 episodes now hehehehe

^Oh wow.  She's very pretty in that picture.  
Anyone, please, if you can tell me what Ji Ho said in the preview to Hui Bong while they were in HB's office.
Can't wait for episode 79.  
Guys, thanks so much for all your hard work.  It means a lot to me. :)

prisma said: ^Oh wow.  She's very pretty in that picture.  
Anyone, please, if you can tell me what Ji Ho said in the preview to Hui Bong while they were in HB's office.
Can't wait for episode 79.  
Guys, thanks so much for all your hard work.  It means a lot to me. :)

@prismawell how about this one then?they were caught filming at some ski resort by some fan. (but it was known already that they're filming there...jiho said so too on his twitter) heheheseems like another couple -couple date for our love square .pretty sure al is there...but just not in the picture hehe
8263366778_d19b364674_c.jpgand i'm sure... thats just the wind playing at jiho's hair. hahahahah :))

@purexorange, 
The photo you uploaded, was it supposed to be HB and JH's picture?
I'm just seeing a photo of a child. :)
Can't wait for tonight's episode!!
Omo, ^^ is that all the holding hands I'll get from them?I want the saccharine one!!  While strolling along the Han Riveror after watching a movie.  Hahaha.
They're going to a ski resort?  Will they share a room?  Heeheehee.

though bongji scene is hot right now,,(very high on demand,and i love them too),,but other stories beside bongji are very worth to follow too..they are very funny and well-made..in ep 78 : the grandmas' scenes are hilarious, especially when Il Ran puts lipstick on Makbong's grandma..and also she calls her "missus go" in this ep.
really love this show for its solid,funny,and always interesting eps..

@prisma
oh oops. maybe because i direct-linked it. how about now? I uploaded it again.
I can't get used to the name 'family'! It'll always be known to me as 'shut up family ' hehe
anyway, today rated
8.1%! 
same as Friday's, and very consistent. we did not lose any viewers to the name change  :))
BONGJI tomorrow~~~

sipo said: though bongji scene is hot right now,,(very high on demand,and i love them too),,but other stories beside bongji are very worth to follow too..they are very funny and well-made..in ep 78 : the grandmas' scenes are hilarious, especially when Il Ran puts lipstick on Makbong's grandma..and also she calls her "missus go" in this ep.
really love this show for its solid,funny,and always interesting eps..

Archived