[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time a loveline made me swoon so bad from a sitcom is the Hwang Jung Eum, Daniel Choi couple from Highkick2 and maybe the couple from I live in Cheongdamdong..
Now it's Shim Ji Ho and Park Hee Bon.... SO CUTE and adorable. Actually I love almost every character for this sitcom, the airheaded but endearing Jiyoon, the bully two-faced Dayoon, the wimpy Woo Bong, sweet and gentle AL... even the mom, dad and Mak Bong. At least the older characters aren't as annoying as the older characters in High Kick.
I totally love the wit of the producers announcing the drama title change to Family by alternating Heebong and Jiho's voiceover. SO cute. 
I accidentally catches this series a few days ago and I'm regretting now... because it's not finished yet and I've to endure the pain of waiting... T_T

A preview of ep. 84!!!!!!!http://bongbo.tistory.com
 Staff at the beauty salon: Is he ugly?HB: Actually he's very good-looking and tall.Staff at the beauty salon: Why would a man like him fall in love with you?

JH: what are you doing? looking for me?

On the note: go out with him or not, go out with him or not..

HB: That's why I'm worried.

JW: Ok, I'll take this place! 
Real estate agent: Don't you need to take a look around the house first?
JW: Oh..I better do that, don't I?

HB: I'll make a decision by this week.

HB: I think I should tell you this..

JH: You can take your time...

HB: If snow falls today..

JH: ...as long as the answer sounds satisfactory to me

DAMN IT DAM N IT YOU WRITERS!!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE EPISODE (but read some spoilers)AND MY HEART CAN'T EVEN TAKE ITGUYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS CRYING t_t

heebong rejects jiho because she knows ji yoon likes him. !?!?! what the bloody T_T

edit: oh man I JUST WATCHED IT.everything was really sweet until the really end.lets discuss after more people have watched T_T

@purexorange

OMG...:-O

Did JY say anything to affect HB's decision?

If she did, then I'm gonna be super pissed off. I so don't want to hate her.. but I'm somewhat starting to..tsktsk

Why oh why does she have to be pathetic enough to influence HB's decision.. I don't get it. He doesn't like you...he likes your sister. JY, The sun doesn't always shine on you. So move on. Now..I'm starting to believe the fact that she's not the brightest bulb.

Are there any preview? 

@bella1025

no, she didn't say anything directly. heebong found out on her own. when woobong was holding the coffee plant he said jiyoon told him to take care of it because a really important person gave it to her. then she reads the birthday card jiyoon wrote to jiho (jiyoon probably put it away after she found out but heebong found it...) and then heebong puts the pieces together thinking back about jiyoon talking about that 'guy' that dumped her and she then realizes everything T_T. also one minor thing was when heebong went to visit jiyoon at her new place and she was going to tell jiyoon about making a decision to go out with ji ho, but when she mentioned his name, she quickly changed subjects. we can't hate on ji yoon though. she doesn't know anything at this point. don't worry, ji ho loves hee bong too much. it will be resolved soon, hopefully. 

:((

no preview yet, but the written one has no bongji couple. its about woo bong, dayoon and the 2 grannies
@wasabi-mui someone posted a link for the chinese subs here : http://blog.9364.cn/vod-read-id-17446.htmlif you have windows and install baidu player, it's much faster =] (if you choose the baidu player version) but if you don't have it , then watch with tudou, although they don't come out as fast as the baidu player ones.

ratings12.12.188.0%

I really don't want to hate her..coz I feel bad for her unrequited love... b-but... I'm just so disappointed that the writer/s' chose to go the noble-idiocy route with HB.  =(( I'm now actually hoping that JY becomes sensitive about other people's feelings.. other than hers'.. viewing them as important as well. I think that she's a good person and all but I can't help but feel that she's sometimes trapped in this little-tiny-JY-bubble where she's the center of all things. I get that she's not hateful, but I notice that she sometimes ignores other people's feelings when equated to her own. I guess I just really dislike the 'poor-me' characterization that's been prevalent of her in the past episodes. I notice this during her scenes with Al and when HB spoke with her about being envious.

I felt as though she didn't even ask HB to elaborate, she just rightfully dismissed the former's statement as something random. As though, it were just a fact that HB had no business questioning. She didn't exactly word her sentence in a mean way but it felt demeaning somewhat to me.I dunno why.. Lol

Sigh, I truly am doing my best to like her...but.. her behavior's not helping at all. I even skip her scenes with Al. I'm not even sure I want Al to end up with her anymore.

Question: Did HB give a reason for the

rejection?

And what was JH's reaction? I'm sorry for asking to much.. I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm not even sure if I'd want to see it without seeing a JH-HB episode where a resolution is clear.
Oh.. and thanks for the updates! :)

@bella1025
hehe me too. Ji Yoon was likable in the beginning, but her character kinda spiraled downhill for me. I'm trying to like her too...now. I think she totally got overshadowed by Hee Bong in this show =.=
Well, she rejected him via text msg at the really end so we didn't really get much from him. She just said, I don't think things will work out for us, sorry, please don't like me T_T but she really thought about it and was really frusterated about it before texting him. she even cried a bit T_Tas for JH, he was all nervous and walking around in his room anticipating the text and when he got it his face was like 'wha.....' then it ended. 
but watch ep. 84 =) everything was really really cute and sweet until the end. there was this scene where hee bong has an imagination of how they'd be as a couple and it was sooooo hilarious. maybe just don't watch the last 1 minute or something hahahah.

Well, I been a lurker for a while now, watching since episode 1, don't know why but something just attracted me to this sitcom and I have never watch one before, anyway I've been quietly loving bonji couple but the end of this episode was just so... I'm so dissapointed, the episode was so funny and cute and then the last two minutes happened ahh!. I kind so this coming though I kept wondering why did the writer kept showing scenes of JY sadness over the relantionship over and over and I thouht it was probally because there was going to be and episode where HB was going to find out about JY feelings for JH I remenber why she seem to upset lately but I was hoping that by then HB would had all ready made clear to JH about her feelings for him, not for her to kept quiet in order to leave room for JY. I'm really hoping there is a resolution for this whole thing this week, I don't think I can't wait. My guess is that when JY finds out that HB ended things with JH and why she did it that she is going to somehow realize in how much pain both JH and HB are and basically just tell HB that is all right for them to be together and that she is going to get over, I hope Al does something to help too. I hope the writer just makes JY get over it now, please! JY needs to seriously move on now. Truthfully I don't care about her character I love everybody on this show except her, she has her moments where she is cute but I'm usually not a fan of characters like her (the very bubbly rich girl) and I was starting to like her but now I don't even want Al to like anymore.

hi everyone! any spoiler for episode 85? are there any HB-JH scenes? 
@dikaka
thank you!! ^^
I'm glad to know that it looks like

JH hasn't given up yet.. and here's to hoping he hang in there. Fight 

stubbornness-slash-noble-idiocy with tenacity JH!!! Fighting! Aaaand.. JY needs to get a clue and move on...AND...be attentive of other people's noble-idiotic sacrifices for your sake! Tell them..cough-HB-cough...that there's no need for that. Then..maybe..just maybe.. I'd start cheering for you to end up with the nice guy. ;))

I'm hanging in there myself. I still haven't watch 84 & 85. I'm hoping HB wakes up & smell the coffee before the week ends. I'd really want to watch.. but I can't. It's like there's something barring me from seeing them not be together...especially when they should have gotten together eons ago. =)) Lol

Archived