[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

Okay. No problem.
Warning: This is just my own translation.  Might not be that accurate,

Moments before the kiss:
JH: Since this celebration has... 3 minutes left.       Can you do something for me? HB: What?
 JH: If you don't like it, just push me away before that. Do it before that.
(JH approaching her- ready to kiss)HB: What are you doing?
 (JH held her hand)JH: Your hand is smaller than I thought. I don't think you hate it that much.         You're so obedient.
(HB quickly removing her hand)HB: What are you doing?
JH: You're really strong.
HB: You keep teasing me until the end.
(JH looking at his watch again)JH: There's only 2 minutes left on my birthday. If you don't like it, hit me before I do that.
JH: I warned you already.
Then KISS!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally hanging out here every minute ( a bit of an exaggeration but ya know what I mean). Hoping for any news of my fave couple.
Hope more people come on board so we can discuss this great drama.Such as how Ji Ho kissed HB.  Hahaha.
Thanks for the spoilers.  More, please!!

Guest nycstrawberri21

HB and JH are so cute together! JH opens calls HB his girlfriend, so cute! Anyone else think that it is hilarious that at the end of the episode JH only earned a 1 on HB's scale? I guess that is better than the -195 that he had before that. Such a good episode I love that JH is so devoted to this relationship and HB is starting to realize his sincerity.

OMO THERE IS ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE BONGJI COUPLE:DAEBAKKKKKKK
i was laughing my head off with that 'love barometer' or whatever that thing was. goes up goes down, then totally down in the negatives (-195 ish HAHAHA, just genius) and when jiho helped her blow her nose it shot back up soooo much  :)), i just can't get enough of these two!!!
i love how they didn't get off smoothly, you know? they still have their bad habits to overcome, but i'm sure they'll embrace each other's flaws as they continue their relationship.
i wasn't really happy watching jiyoon mope around because its not worth it. just get over it, please. (and dont interfere with bongji couple please =o) 
gonna rewatch  again , hehe.
edit: omg , i love how jiho smiled like a dork after he remembered the kiss and how heebong kicked him in the shin hahahaha. he's totally fallen for her.

Wait guys!! 
The most important question for me is.... Does Hui Bong like Ji Ho also?  If so, when did it happen? How? Or, is she just flattered by all the attention?
I don't want Hui Bong giving up Ji HO to Ji Yun later on, huh?!I, too don't like how Ji Yun moped and got sick in epi 74.Al... just kiss her already so she can leave our Bongji (credit: @purexorange) couple alone!!

Writer-nim, more Bongji couple dates please.  Please give us marriage, baby and 10 years after episodes too!------------------------------------------------
This is what I like about this drama, it's realistic and funny. (Unlike other dramas)I don't feel like watching other dramas anymore.  I just kept re-watching Bongji episodes.I've watched epi 72 maybe 10 times already. Omo!!
------------------------------------------------
@purexorange, thanks for the episoe 76 preview.  HB is pretending to be demure and ladylike.

I like the background song playing in episode 72 when he was about to kiss her.
Anybody know what the title is?  It's sooo romantic.
I hope Bongji will be in all episodes going forward.  
How about a compromise Writer-nim?  15 min (half episode) Bongji, half 15 min. devoted to the rest of the characters. Haha

hm, that's a good question @prisma. what I think is yes, she is flattered by all the attention since it's her first time. She also admitted to Ji Yoon she doesn't know what she feels yet, so I think she is warming up to Ji-Ho, and she'll be moved by him. Whether she 'likes' him now is too early to say and that's why we still have 1/3 of the show left right? Let's just enjoy their humorous and loving interactions and wait for this couple to develop fully =). And please do not worry about Ji Yoon intefering. The writers won't take the risk of getting hounded at by bongji couple fans :x8245101169_6e51d5747e.jpg+1 for Ji-HO!

btw today's episode rated 7.7%! pretty high for this show =]

I believe JY's cold is a metaphor for JH. It's painful but she doesn't want to let it go. She decides to take medicine at the end so I guess this  means she will put him out of her mind.

prisma said: I like the background song playing in episode 72 when he was about to kiss her.
Anybody know what the title is?  It's sooo romantic.
I hope Bongji will be in all episodes going forward.  
How about a compromise Writer-nim?  15 min (half episode) Bongji, half 15 min. devoted to the rest of the characters. Haha

K.Will Becomes SISTAR Dasom’s English Teacher

Source56548486.jpgOn the upcoming episode of KBS’ Shut Up Family, K.Will be making a special appearance as Dasom’s English tutor. He will be the character, Roy Kwak, who is hired to prepare Dasom for an upcoming English speaking competition. 
Secretly a cold and rebellious teenager, Dasom’s character, Da Yoon showed affection and kindness towards K.Will, making her stepbrother (Choi Woo Sik) and neighbor (Park Seo Jun), who has a crush on Da Yoon, misunderstand and become jealous of the situation. 
As he is under the same company as SISTAR, K.Will seems to appear on the show for appearance for Dasom. K.Will’s cameo will air on December 5. 

Archived