[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

Watched episode 72.
Al was so sweet to Ji Yun. He drew her picture.  I hope Ji Yun realizes Al's sincere feelings for her soon and doesn't come between HB and JH.  I don't want to see any angst between JH and HB.It took freaking  72 episodes for HB and JH to be together.
I want to see JH and HB get married!!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahaha, marry already?! Ahhaha. It only took us around 70 episode to see them get together... well, to kiss. Not together... yet! XD
They'll prolly get married after another 70 odd episodes, lol!

I can't wait until Monday, were there any previews for episode 73 coz at the end of episode 72 there weren't any on the one I was watching?

I don't know how many times I've watched episode 71 & 72.
It was just too beautifiul, especially the ending of episode 72.For a sitcom, it was done perfectly.  Don't know how manytimes I've spazzed out.  Hehe.
Writer-nim, please.... I'm begging you... More Ji Ho and Hui Bong please!!
Not the angst though.  Let Ji Yun get over her feelings ASAP so there are no hindrance to JH and HB's love.  

@prisma and all other heebong-jiho shippers, i just found a video preview of ep.74 !!!!!
http://bongbo.tistory.com/if it's not loading well, try youku:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgzMTY1NjIw.html
and if you skim bongbo.tistory , i think it's a site dedicated to the 'bongji' couple xD hehehehe
wonder how these fans managed to get a hold of it T_T but anyway, i see heebong's hairstyle has finally changed a bit. we can breathe a sigh of relief for now  :))

@purexorange the producer of shut up family showed up in Bestiz last Friday; then he talked about the deleted scenes of ep 72, and left a link to the video preview of ep. 74.

purexorange said: @prisma and all other heebong-jiho shippers, i just found a video preview of ep.74 !!!!!
http://bongbo.tistory.com/if it's not loading well, try youku:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgzMTY1NjIw.html
and if you skim bongbo.tistory , i think it's a site dedicated to the 'bongji' couple xD hehehehe
wonder how these fans managed to get a hold of it T_T but anyway, i see heebong's hairstyle has finally changed a bit. we can breathe a sigh of relief for now  :))

prisma

said:

dikaka

said: @purexorange the producer of shut up family showed up in Bestiz last Friday; then he talked about the deleted scenes of ep 72, and left a link to the video preview of ep. 74.

@dikaka, thanks for the info! you're so informed :) and welcome to the forum!
the 'hairstyle' transformation is not really new though. she had the same hairstyle when she went out with Al once, hehe. I just hope she loses those ajumma glasses.....
can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!
@prisma , I was going to msg you on darksmurfs last night because I saw you online, but i couldn't get that chat option to work xD haha. You're really fast on heebong-jiho episodes=] hehe, good job! 

@dikaka, 
Thanks very much for those cut scenes.  I reckon all scenes should be includedespecially scene 1 and  scene 2.  Scene 1 to show how flustered and affected HB was.
No wonder he was making instant coffee.  I was thinking, 'Why is he making instant coffee, not brewed?'.Yeah, I remember the convo between Ji Ho and Ji Yun in epi 35  whereJi HO said HB doesn't know much about wine so he bought sparkling wine instead.
Where did you get those info on cut scenes?  :)
When do you reckon Ji Ho developed feelings for HB?  
Why so low ratings on those 2 episodes? (:
@purexorange,
Yup, I'm very fast when it comes to HB/JH scenes.  Feel free to spot check my translationto make it perfect.  You know, convey JH's pent up emotions better:)  LOLs.My chat option doesn't work too. (:
@semi-fly,
Thanks for the photos of HB.  She sure looks a lot prettier... adorable is a better word, maybe?
Guys,
Please don't cease to share tidbits about HB/JH.  Really appreciate it.  Can't wait to watch epi 74.

prisma said: @dikaka, 
Thanks very much for those cut scenes.  I reckon all scenes should be includedespecially scene 1 and  scene 2.  Scene 1 to show how flustered and affected HB was.
No wonder he was making instant coffee.  I was thinking, 'Why is he making instant coffee, not brewed?'.Yeah, I remember the convo between Ji Ho and Ji Yun in epi 35  whereJi HO said HB doesn't know much about wine so he bought sparkling wine instead.
Where did you get those info on cut scenes?  :)
When do you reckon Ji Ho developed feelings for HB?  
Why so low ratings on those 2 episodes? (:
@purexorange,
Yup, I'm very fast when it comes to HB/JH scenes.  Feel free to spot check my translationto make it perfect.  You know, convey JH's pent up emotions better:)  LOLs.My chat option doesn't work too. (:
@semi-fly,
Thanks for the photos of HB.  She sure looks a lot prettier... adorable is a better word, maybe?
Guys,
Please don't cease to share tidbits about HB/JH.  Really appreciate it.  Can't wait to watch epi 74.

Actually, I've been keeping track of the ratings and 6, 6.8% is pretty normal for this show (and sitcoms in general). I even consider 6.8% to be pretty good for them since the highest I've seen is around 7% and surprisingly, today rated 7.7%, the highest of seen yet.....but the episode was not really interesting to be honest. I wonder how they rated that o_O
Shut up family is actually only up against one sitcom "What the heck is mom" but that sitcom turned into a mon-tues  sitcom, so yeah..... they don't really have much competition.
But don't worry! these ratings are a good sign because the sitcom that previously aired in their time slot got reallllly bad ratings.... like the lowest was 2-3 % ....
It's true that episodes with lovelines usually get higher ratings, so let's hope for a good rating for ep.74!

@prisma said :Yup, I'm very fast when it comes to HB/JH scenes.  Feel free to spot check my translationto make it perfect.  You know, convey JH's pent up emotions better:)  LOLs.

Archived