[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

prisma said: sipo said: though bongji scene is hot right now,,(very high on demand,and i love them too),,but other stories beside bongji are very worth to follow too..they are very funny and well-made..in ep 78 : the grandmas' scenes are hilarious, especially when Il Ran puts lipstick on Makbong's grandma..and also she calls her "missus go" in this ep.
really love this show for its solid,funny,and always interesting eps..

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a mini preview of ep. 80!!JH making points with his future brother-in-law:))

JH: oh isn't that neatWB: hehe.. by the way, uncle JH, why are you so kind to me suddenly?JH: well, um.. because you're doing a good jobHB: it's freezing!! huh what are you doing here, WB?

Do you think HB needs a makeover? I don't, because I love her the way she is.. Some might complain about her hair, ugly glasses or same clothes, but she looks beautiful to me. I really want her to love her the way she is and overcome her inferiority complex.I feel sorry that lookism is rampant in our society and this sitcom makes me think deeply about this issue.. One's beauty isn't always defined by makeup and dress..

dikaka said: Do you think HB needs a makeover? I don't, because I love her the way she is.. Some might complain about her hair, ugly glasses or same clothes, but she looks beautiful to me. I really want her to love her the way she is and overcome her inferiority complex.I feel sorry that lookism is rampant in our society and this sitcom makes me think deeply about this issue.. One's beauty isn't always defined by makeup and dress..

Assa! can't wait for tomorrow's episode. btw i agree HB is pretty but i really do hope she'll get a makeover even for just a brief moment, i wanted to see her with decent hair style, *i've been saying this twice already* hehe

I agree with everyone, at least do something with the hair...But her style has kind of changed since the show started. From total ajumma- look to a more normal 'casual' look. (the best i could put it)
I'm glad that they're doing a 'makeover' episode where she changes from head to toe, but I think we only need one of these. Then she'll probably revert back to being her normal self later on...
It's another reason why I love this show. Although it's a sitcom and all, it does have a realistic side to it. And how about those shows where the girl is actually supposed to be 'ugly' yet they don't go to the extremes Park-Hee Bon went to 'uglify' themselves. It takes a lot of courage to do that! The most I've seen other actresses do is maybe put on some 'geeky' (but fashionable) glasses, and wear sports clothes....but still manage to look pretty  :-\" , hahaha. Apparently I read somewhere that Hee-Bon was the one that 'created' her hairstyle because she doesn't have a stylist. She also picks her own clothing! Applause to this woman! 
CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!:8266922387_e528bab9f9.jpg
8267990570_05a936cfce.jpg

Anyway, on to today's episode, I couldn't just help but laugh at something. You know the 'sweater' woo-bong's uncle had on? I thought it was a shabby towel at first, but it was really a piece of clothing! :)) PROPS TO WHOEVER FOUND THAT FOR HIM because it totally fitted him!8267984824_1d6a6becd7.jpg
I also liked how the show fed us some flashbacks of shin-hye and her mother in their younger years. It actually helped high-light their relationship more. I love this show for bringing up warm-fuzzy-sweet-touching moments!!!!! And each character mends their relationships step by step. darn it, i just love this show >:D<
8267984546_d1bec1f728.jpg

@dikaka.
I am okay with Hui Bong without any make-up but at least straighten her hair.Even if JH likes her the way she is, but a woman's gotta take care of herself,you know, make yourself pretty and attractive for your partner (IMO).
Anyways, wow. Bongji episodes were episode 76, 79, 80? And 81 (coming)?Can't wait for the English subs to come out.  Such a long wait, sigh.

Wonder how JH will react. Personally, I think he'd be impressed of course.. then have a fit seeing her all made-up. ;)) We've already seen him get jealous over the attention showered towards casual HB.. so I'm pretty sure he'll be even bothered when she starts getting other men's attention/compliments. :D And that, I can't wait! :))

I know a lot of people are watching for JH & HB but i've been watching for JY & Al and im wondering if anyone knows if there's anything coming up for them yet?
Haven't seen the past couple of episodes yet, have there been much happening with those two now that JH&HB are together?
I'm kinda hoping they can show more of them or at least start something going with those two since they've got the JH-HB storyline going.

Archived