Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Merry Christmas 메리크리스마스 !!!!!

I want a TLJ cake now hehe :D

rtf9xy.gif

thanks for innolife updates ari_oppa, whoa Shin Mina is moving up fast..but we can't let that happen...HS is still top of her game on that category :D 2 more days...waaah!!

cr:DC

Guest yuki_akira

Christmas is a time for love. It is a time for showing our affection to our loved ones.

Hope, peace and love for you this Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

I found this at Minho thread. I hope yumeaki wouldnt mind if I post it here.

There's BOF event at Yokohama on 25 April 2010 (again?!). Anyway, Gu Hye Sun, Lee Minho, Kim Bum, Kim Jun and T-Max will attend. Kim Hyun Joong cannot attend due to his busy schedule. Sales of ticket from Dec 24, 5pm. Transfer of money from Dec 25. For those who paid from Dec 25 to 30, there will be a draw to determind their seats and the seats will be in front. Second sale of tickets will start from Jan 7, 2010.

Is it true that will be an BOF event in April 2010? I will be so happy if it's true. Maybe someone here know about it.

Guest misa_yen

As the moderator of Sunshinefamvn, thank you so much for helping us with all of Goo Hye Sun's updates. We really appreciate it. We hope in the future you guys can help us out and vice versa. I've been busy lately with school stuff and I could not check out this thread regularly. I'll try to catch up with you guys as much as I can.

Wish everyone a wonderful holiday with your friends and family!

The below banner designed by a member of Sunshinefamvn, phanlinh_111, is our so-called gift to everyone here!!!

04632397_1_1.jpg

Once again, Happy Holiday everyone ^^

GHS's expression of gratitude for the Yahoo award: (big thanks to Sue for the translations) :D

"I feel honored for your giving me this great award.

With even greater projects in Korea, I hope to make you even more proud.

To everybody in Taiwan, thank you very much and please be healthy."

this short lines from Hye Sun moved me..she may have thanked the Taiwanese people for their support but i feel it reached every heart of those who in their own little ways have supported her & we are one of them sunnies..i know she said this from the heart as she meant it well..with this great honor & victory endowed to her, i hope & i pray that in the future, Hye Sun will be more motivated & inspired to work even better not just for herself as she reaches out for her every dream but for those who never leave her side, continuously embracing her & the path that she takes..

ftfslt.jpg2d7wtgw.jpg

j7ugit.jpgiwi2ie.jpg

15wcmyx.jpg2d7ypfr.jpg

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."

Oscar Wilde

source: http://www.hanadan-k.com/news/news091224.php

http://www.hanadan-k.com/event.php

No.125 韓国版「花より男子」最後となるイベントの開催が遂に決定! 2009.12.24

韓国版「花より男子~Boys Over Flowers」の3度目の来日イベントが、来る2010年4月25日(日)にパシフィコ横浜国立大ホールにて開催されることがついに決定いたしました!

ラストを飾る今回は、ク・ヘソン、イ・ミンホ、キム・ボム、キム・ジュン、T-maxほか、豪華ゲストが登場予定となっています。

※キム・ヒョンジュンは残念ながらスケジュールの都合がどうしてもつかず、今回は出演予定がございません。何卒ご了承ください。

「花より男子」日本公式ファンクラブ会員の方はいち早く会員先行予約にてチケットをご購入いただけます。

販売は本日12月24日(木)17:00より、花より男子日本公式サイトにてスタート致します。

チケット代金のご入金受付は明日25日(金)より開始いたします。

座席配席は25日(金)~30日(水)15:00までにご入金をいただいた方の中から、抽選にて決定させていただきます。

絶対前の席で見たい!というあなたは是非この機会にチケットをご購入ください。(2次販売は1月7日より開始予定)

これが正真正銘ラストステージとなる“韓国版「花より男子」ラストイベント-卒業-”を、どうぞお見逃しなく!

sidudul maybe the news is correct..anyone can read japanesse??pls help us to translate the news.thanks for advance :)

sidudul maybe the news is correct..anyone can read japanesse??pls help us to translate the news.thanks for advance :)

nat thanks for the official news about it and sorry to cut your post. finally we can see F3 and Jandi together again :D I'm missing them so much. unfortunately that HyunJooong wouldn't be there.

Guest junpyo.jandi

Merry Christmas to all sunnies..... Love you all....

Uni Hye sun, may God continue to shower you with enormous love and support.... :)

baiduhuafen, thanks for sharing the pic. Look at the way SJS lstared at HyeSun!!! LOL, reminded me of how LMH looked at Hyesun at the press conference too. LMH had the adorable, I"m very interested in you look and SJS has the 'I'm interested' look but a little bit more cautious cause he's older! haha, or it is just my imagination!

hello baiduhuafen :D those 2 pics are so cute :D please extend to your fellow Baidu members our warm Christmas greetings from Soompi sunnies :D i`m happy to see you here :D enjoy the holidays :D

got these from previous pages..haven`t seen Hye Sun`s 2 other dramas from that last 2 pics :)

2vua2wj.jpg

2cy48co.jpg

f1fiih.jpg

212srk3.jpg

EDIT:

hi dramalover/cheng :D Merry Christmas dear :D 2 pics from the BOF Press Conference :)

28t84z8.jpg

2jdjtah.jpg

I just now watch their movie pure 19...they are so cute in the movie...Both are adorable...wouldn't mind seeing them in another drama together

c2ba7f3e77a2650d71cf6cec.jpg

No.125 韓国版「花より男子」最後となるイベントの開催が遂に決定! 2009.12.24

韓国版「花より男子~Boys Over Flowers」の3度目の来日イベントが、来る2010年4月25日(日)にパシフィコ横浜国立大ホールにて開催されることがついに決定いたしました!

ラストを飾る今回は、ク・ヘソン、イ・ミンホ、キム・ボム、キム・ジュン、T-maxほか、豪華ゲストが登場予定となっています。

※キム・ヒョンジュンは残念ながらスケジュールの都合がどうしてもつかず、今回は出演予定がございません。何卒ご了承ください。

「花より男子」日本公式ファンクラブ会員の方はいち早く会員先行予約にてチケットをご購入いただけます。

販売は本日12月24日(木)17:00より、花より男子日本公式サイトにてスタート致します。

チケット代金のご入金受付は明日25日(金)より開始いたします。

座席配席は25日(金)~30日(水)15:00までにご入金をいただいた方の中から、抽選にて決定させていただきます。

絶対前の席で見たい!というあなたは是非この機会にチケットをご購入ください。(2次販売は1月7日より開始予定)

これが正真正銘ラストステージとなる“韓国版「花より男子」ラストイベント-卒業-”を、どうぞお見逃しなく!

NAT!! theyll be going to Japan again APRIL 25.2010? thanks for the news!

9aom1g.jpg