Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest ari_oppa

Anneyong Sunniez...... THE FACT is VOTING STILL OPENED at Innolife TV AWARD, and Its LAST DAY......Nice Result in Female Hallayu Star and Best Kiss Scene...it's Number one///But the position still not save yet....Lets make Hye Sun really become a winner. :)

hello everyone :D

seems like many are busy with something hehehe :D keep it up guys :D AJA !!! FIGHTING !!!

saranghaeshinee, thanks for "Pure 19" download links :D thanks for posting also :D your concern is well noted & appreciated :)

jee, Hye Sun was very young then in those 2004 pics from "The Reason I Close My Eyes MV w/ Taebin :) they look good also in that MV :)

hi junpyo.jandi & kaz_minsun09 :D

imkaat & ari_oppa, GO !!! GO !!! GO !!! your energy & optimism is transmittable hehehe :D

sasha, this thread & the sunnies miss you too & all your nice works :D you seem so busy lately this holiday :P

to SUE of course, we owe you those worthy translations..you make us well informed of Hye Sun with those much needed bits of information & to all sunnies who unselfishly share anything nice on this thread :D bless you all :D

Voting is not officially over so please let us all together do the last minute voting :D:D

hi everyone! :D I am new here but I've been a fan of Goo Hye Sun ever since watching her in Non-stop 5 and she was my favorite uljjang back in the day! I can say she is definitely the best out all the ulljangs that has been in the entertainment industry and has gained a lot of respect as an actress, artist, writer, composer and DIRECTOR! I can't wait for Hyesun's full length film. Oh I visit the fan club and so far I think that is the best fan club I have seen! It is so organized, pretty, cute and lots of things to check out I love it! great job to the mod and everyone here! :D

hello iLOVEkoo :D so nice to see you here & also good to know that since Non-stop 5, you`re already an avid fan of Hye Sun..i agree with you..HS` FC is absolutely one of the best FCs here..credits esp. to minjee, our amazing mod & to all contributors & sunnies who make it a fantastic place to be..hope you could join in the spazzbox one of these days..i know everyone who has good intentions is welcome anytime :D

i like this pic but dunno when was this taken & what show/event :)

KooHyeSun69.jpg

cr. to Jinmei_17 of FB

Guest kaz_minsun09

hi i was looking for it to and i found the whole drama eng sub but you have to download all the episodes heres the website:

http://aja-aja.com/regular/pure-19 you have to scroll down first it shows the raw videos and then after that is the hardsubbed videos

wow! nice! thank you very much! finally i can watch it from the start. :D

congrats! it's good to know that our hyesun is in the lead again in hallyu star.

hi GHSfan! hi to everyone! have a good day!

thanks GHSfan & pink fairy for the TLJ pics, were they inspired by Harry Porter?! HS looks cute :)

just found this news from dramabeans, I think sue has translated the similar ones already. Hope you don't mind I post it again :)

Gu Hye-sun casts new movie

seohyunjin1.jpg

Twenty-five-year-old actress Gu Hye-sun is at work on her new film Magic [요술] , and has cast her female lead: Seo Hyun-jin, a former pop singer turned actress.

Seo Hyun-jin got her start in 2001 with the SM girl group M.I.L.K, and went on to act in musicals and dramas like Hwang Jini and HIT. She first became friends with Gu back in her singer days, and was featured in Gu’s directorial debut, the short film The Madonna (aka The Cheerful Caretaker).

Magic is Gu Hye-sun’s first feature directorial project, and is set in a music school. Seo plays a genius pianist, and is currently immersed in practicing the instrument. The film will begin filming in mid-January after the male lead is cast.

Via My Daily

Cre dramabeans.com

Can't wait for HS's first directorial project~

hi HC :D ohh, i haven`t watched that bathroom scene..wanna know what epi is that..hehehe..i agree Hye Sun`s really inspirational even before BOF as i`ve watched her various vids, dramas, shows, etc..but i think her funny side caught my attention first in BOF..i really like persons with sense of humour & Hye Sun is actually a mixture of different personalities so you won`t get bored..she could be funny, serious, modest, playful, behaved, childish, matured, innocent, complicated & unpredictable at times & many other attitudes but one thing i observe in her as i come to know her more, that at her young age, i admire her for being a woman with so much wisdom & knowledge in so many things..& yet she`s low-profile despite that fact..anyway, just keep on posting here HC :) don`t feel hesitant ok?? :D

GHSfan-chan yes I agree with you, the fact that Hyesun's very much low-profile with her works, the fact that she doesn't make use of the chances that she's on the news to make herself 'more famous' 'to be the talk of more people' that kinda thing... you get what I mean right? :lol:

and I was just watching Nonstop 5 DVD today when I realized Hyesun is in one of it, I did know she was in N.S, but never knew it was so much of a coincidence~ she looked really aegyo!

wisfiyya are those made by you? it's pretty nice for a start~ :)

hi wasfiyya :D WOW !!! all those PS`ed Hye Sun pics are all great & very nice :D thumbs up for a good job :D wishing that one day i could create pics like those especially gifs :) please keep on posting..sure we appreciate it..most of us miss F4 & Jandi..

meow, thanks for sharing the article about Hye Sun`s movie :D most of us are excited about it..looking forward to year 2010 :D

090717STARco4.jpg

cr to bonpro10 @ PB

Morning sunnies! I'm finally back again & energised after the innolife thing on the weekend hehehe but I'm very glad with the outcome for that because it all paid off :D great job sunnies! :D I went to check DC and not only Lee Ki Sub of U-kiss finds Goo Hye Sun as his ideal type but also eoljjang Park Tae Jun who also has a picture of Hyesun on his minihompy site! There's a short vid cut of it in DC ^^..so cute when Tae Jun gives a hi-5 to Ki Sub because both of them find GHS as their ideal type :)

Screencaps from "Eoljjangshidae 2/얼짱시대2 "show

Park Tae Jun

sdzrwz.jpg

9to9r5.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/22961770/1310856894

↑ 박태준 미니홈피/ Park Tae Jun's minihompy

Lee Ki Sub

eq0zrk.jpg

cr:DC

Guest sammi02
Guest susAmerica

name='minjee' date='Dec 27 2009, 04:34 PM' post='15169594']

Morning sunnies! I'm finally back again & energised after the innolife thing on the weekend hehehe but I'm very glad with the outcome for that because it all paid off :D great job sunnies! :D I went to check DC and not only Lee Ki Sub of U-kiss finds Goo Hye Sun as his ideal type but also eoljjang Park Tae Jun who also has a picture of Hyesun on his minihompy site! There's a short vid cut of it in DC ^^..so cute when Tae Jun gives a hi-5 to Ki Sub because both of them find GHS as their ideal type :)

Screencaps from "Eoljjangshidae 2/얼짱시대2 "show

Park Tae Jun

http://i50.tinypic.com/sdzrwz.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/9to9r5.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/22961770/1310856894

↑ 박태준 미니홈피/ Park Tae Jun's minihompy

Lee Ki Sub

http://i48.tinypic.com/eq0zrk.jpg

cr:DC

Thanks minjee.

In the same DC page where you found the screen caps above is also a very short video clip of Lee Ki Sub of U-Kiss and Park Tae Jun. Do you know if they are all part of U-Kiss Group? If not, does Park Tae Jun who supposedly put GHS's citizen pix in his minihompy a part of another singing group? The clip says that both young men chose GHS as their ideal female type and Lee Ki Sub says to Park Tae Jun that he is his rival as they both chose same female ideal, GHS. The MC of that show (guy with black-rim glasses) tells both young men that GHS most likely do not even know both of them.

ADD: Park Tae Jun, not a member of U-Kiss, seems to have been picked as one of the 'ulzzang'= handsome or pretty face as Lee Ki Sub is also picked as an ulzzang before he became a member of U-Kiss. I am assuming that Park Tae Jun is also interested in getting into the entertainment industry. According to this clip of him, he is born in 1985! I thought he was a teenager.

When I did the translation of a news article that says that Lee Ki Sub of U-Kiss named GHS as his ideal female type, the other band members of U-Kiss supposedly minimized Lee Ki Sub's statement by claiming that Lee likes more the glamourous type of females. Go, figure!!!

Guest ari_oppa

Its VERY HAPPY MORNING Today For ME.....

All SUNNIEZ Over the world IS Very Amazing, and i proud to be a part of you Guys!!!!! We make it Real.......Finally GO HYE SUN GET NUMBER 1 in FEMALE HALLAYU STAR @ INNOLIFE AWARD. Can't waiting for the award ceremony moment^^.........Keep Vote for the last Award for Hye Sun in This Year...The one of presticious Award that's KBS AWARD...Go Go Go Fighting.

Guest susAmerica

Its VERY HAPPY MORNING Today For ME.....

All SUNNIEZ Over the world IS Very Amazing, and i proud to be a part of you Guys!!!!! We make it Real.......Finally GO HYE SUN GET NUMBER 1 in FEMALE HALLAYU STAR @ INNOLIFE AWARD. Can't waiting for the award ceremony moment^^.........Keep Vote for the last Award for Hye Sun in This Year...The one of presticious Award that's KBS AWARD...Go Go Go Fighting.

Thanks ari_oppa. I also share your excitement for GHS sake!

Regarding the end of the year award, sadly, KBS never sent me any comfirmation after I emailed and faxed over my documents and I was not able to help GHS out at all. :angry: For those who can vote for GHS, I root for you all. THANK a Whole Bunch!!!! I heard that one can vote until the last day which I think is December 31st.

Thanks ari_oppa. I also share your excitement for GHS sake!

Regarding the end of the year award, sadly, KBS never sent me any comfirmation after I emailed and faxed over my documents and I was not able to help GHS out at all. :angry: For those who can vote for GHS, I root for you all. THANK a Whole Bunch!!!! I heard that one can vote until the last day which I think is December 31st.

hello everyone :D

sue, many of us overseas fans actually have the same experience on KBS..we actually complied to their procedures for overseas registrations..if there are only clearer guidelines or specification, we`ll surely try to adhere to it..as to the requirements we sent, i think they have measures as to how to detect legal ones..BTW, this is one poll i encounter which impose strict prerequisites..anyway, i hope that Hye Sun still garner any award..wanna see her again in a dress like these ones in Andre Kim Awards ceremony:

308b2aw.jpg

2cn6wqs.jpg

r0pb48.jpg

200911270021750.jpg

200911270021760.jpg

cr to minjee, natali, lediemkiue

wow! nice! thank you very much! finally i can watch it from the start. :D

congrats! it's good to know that our hyesun is in the lead again in hallyu star.

hi GHSfan! hi to everyone! have a good day!

hi kaz_minsun :D credits to everyone`s effort in voting & you`re included there hehehe :D

hello GHSfan! the Pic is from TLJ pictorial for its Ad with Jo In Sung... :)

i see..thanks sasha :D love the pics esp. this one..Hye Sun`s so cute (looks funny & naughty :P )

352m9tl.jpg

^ i also like that picture with insung.. they really look good together... love them much!

cheers to all sunnies! our efforts paid off once again.. she deserves that no.1 spot!!

I also didn't get any confirmation in regard to KBS poll, how I wished they made it easier for overseas fans. all i can do now is cheer for the locals who can easily vote for her... more power to local sunnies! keep on voting!!

i wanna see her accept another award from KBS.. here are some screencaps when she won for best new actress.. she was teary eyed and very grateful... she looks pretty in this white dress. she looks gorgeous in dresses that shows off her legs.

2lvlouw.jpg

m7h9s.jpg

11wgie1.jpg

24peal5.jpg