Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I just now watch their movie pure 19...they are so cute in the movie...Both are adorable...wouldn't mind seeing them in another drama together

robbo4, for me just merely seeing your posts be it a short or a long one, makes this thread look more refreshing & enlightening :) but i enjoy of course reading those poetic lines :P they`re very much inspiring & uplifting :D

sasha, that fresh news excites me & makes me look forward to year 2010 with bright hope & optimism..go BOF !!! :D

hi JenT :D i find Hye Sun & Su Ji Sub so cute together in their drama..both compliment each other pretty well..yah, i hope they could have a drama again one of these days.."Pure 19" as i`ve known had 167 episodes & that`s very long enough for a drama to stay & compete with other dramas..don`t know if any drama has outnumbered this one..i haven`t seen the entire epis but i watched some later parts very interesting to watch..found these 2 pics from "Pure 19" thread (cr lisafh):

Gookhwa and Yoonhoo :wub:

gy1ac6.jpg

gy3zn2.jpg

gy2uo4.jpg

just to remind :D : next time, kindly dettach img tags when you requote post with pics dear :D Happy Holidays JenT :D

img] c2ba7f3e77a2650d71cf6cec.jpg

Happy Holidays sunnies :D

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8860/36702739.jpg

now GHS in the 2nd rank of Innolife's Female Hallyu Star so we have to vote her more and more to make her back in the 1st rank. I don't know why I can't vote her anymore so please to other sunnies vote for our noona.

hi siidudul :D (you have new PM) i also see now the new ranking but let`s not worry much..WIN or LOSE, still Hye Sun will always be a winner in our hearts..it won`t lessen the admiration we have for this amazing woman..at least, we voted honestly, that`s pretty enough & we`ve done our best to support Hye Sun even in just this simple instance..i hope next time, we would do it better & make it up for Hye Sun :D Hye Sun fighting !!!!

arri_oppa, don`t worry also..just keep that fighting spirit & optimism in you..aja!!

tracie, sure wanna have this mug to keep :D luv it :P

6p7ogg.jpg

& wanna eat this cake jee :P hehehe..looks yummy though..

rtf9xy.gif

sunkyunnie, thanks for bringing those GHS websites with the wonderful Xmas greetings :D

misa_yen, very nice banner..thanks also to phanlinh..please extend our warm xmas greetings to Sunshine Family :D

Guest kaz_minsun09

hi! Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

yeah hyesun unni is now the 2nd place in hallyu star. i created few new email adds just to be able to vote hyesun. i think email adds that have been already used don't work anymore. let's join forces. we can do it! fighting!

Good Downloader Event screencaps

2kezc0.jpg

168z8ch.jpg

23jls47.jpg

I want to see a vid from this screencaps hehee...looks like they're having fun in this interview..hopefully this vid will be released soon! :D

cr:DC

thanks for innolife update siiddul yes, we need to work extra hard today hehe yosh! :D

link: Best hallyu Star

yup GHSfan I read your PM, thanks for your explanation :D

I agree with you, no matter what the result of this Innolife vote will be, GHS always be winner in my heart and surely for other sunnies too :D

38510192.jpg

we made it! GHS in the 1st rank again but we still have to vote her more and more to make safe position for her. Thanks for all Sunnies :)

EDIT :

minjee we have to work hard today hehe their vote results are very close to each other.

16583785.jpg

GHS in 2nd rank again, but we will keep trying, rite? :)

hey imkaaaat and siidudul, I know I was surprised with it too...the increase just happens so fast...damn...anyways, just to remind you about posting the voting in here, I remember KHJ's thread was closed before because according to admins it was spazzing the thread about the voting updates so we'll just do it quietly :) and work more extra for that hallyu poll....sighs... :wacko: we can do this!

TANGO

t6tdv7.jpg

hey imkaaaat and siidudul, I know I was surprised with it too...the increase just happens so fast...damn...anyways, just to remind you about posting the voting in here, I remember KHJ's thread was closed before because according to admins it was spazzing the thread about the voting updates so we'll just do it quietly :) and work more extra for that hallyu poll....sighs... :wacko: we can do this!

sorry to cut your post.

I see minjee :P thanks for remind us :D we dont want this thread close just because voting problem hehe.

hi all sunnies, big hug for @mina, @mha, @siidudul ~if i'm not wrong, you're siidudul from LI forum, right? nice to meet you here :D , @sasha, @blooming and the others sunnies .. hope you all have a great holiday :P

thanks for all news, about the voting i always try to prepare myself to dont hope too much, we can do the best also the others fans of another artist can do that too so just take it easy hehehe ... but of course still support her :P as you all said, she is always no 1 in our heart, although she wins or not ...

sorry to cut your post.

I see minjee :P thanks for remind us :D we dont want this thread close just because voting problem hehe.

yes, no prob! of course we don't want this thread to be close :) ! Anyways, the Good Downloader Event screencaps that I've posted from above, thanks to anonymous friend, for sharing the vid link of it. I hope sunnies here can upload it on YT so it's much more easier and faster to watch it there :D

LINK: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM4MTQ1MjQ0.html?full=true#full

Summary: he was talking about the movie making process and LMH said that this time, it wasn't a participation (talking about what goes into the movie making process) but that she was only supposed to say one thing (and not a long speech) about it for their cut. she got the wrong idea about the segment they were filming.

cr:DC,youku

I just now watch their movie pure 19...they are so cute in the movie...Both are adorable...wouldn't mind seeing them in another drama together

Seo Jisuk was actually out of military service about sometime...this year..or last? They do compliment each other nicely though, but no I don't want to continue further lest Minsun shippers hit me :rolleyes:

It's a cold nice Xmas this day!

hi all sunnies, big hug for @mina, @mha, @siidudul ~if i'm not wrong, you're siidudul from LI forum, right? nice to meet you here :D , @sasha, @blooming and the others sunnies .. hope you all have a great holiday :P

yup saintzizahmino I'm a member of LI too. if I am not wrong, you are Lovelyn, rite? nice to meet you too :D

Guest ari_oppa

Woooooaaahhh Guys See Female Hallayu Stars Voting Result.......We really2 make it like F1 competition......Little we not aware its very dangerous for Hye Sun position...Just Keep Vote...Gogogogo Fighting!!!!