Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

susAmerica, Thanks for the translation. From the content, I think it's the article from Jing Bao, Which I translated only the last paragraph.

For <Sung Rong> , it means Jacky Chan

for GHS was not satisfied with the 'reality' , it actually refers that HS is aiming higher than her current achievement, being a director of a short mobile film is just a start and she is rolling out her plan to film a full-length movie.

2 videos from baidu

HS at Red Carpet & leaving venue @ 3rd CMFF award presentation

Click here

sorry, don't have time to upload to YT yet

meow 13,

Thanks for letting us know that it was your translation before. I am sure since DC translation is a three step translation, yours is more accurate. Also thanks for some of the clarifications. I also really love Gong Li and Jackie Chan movies. GHS has that serious and funny sides to her. Is Geum Sung Moo the Korean name for Jackie Chan or Sung Rong?

GHSfan,

I did hear from DC fans that Shim Chun area is a very nice place to visit--the weather and many attractions and the fact that it is close to Hong Kong~maybe GHS did stay longer for a light rest and tour?? That would have been nice for her... :)

Guest susAmerica

Thank minjee for your post above. I did not go into the vid but, as the end of the year is coming, there have been few articles about ranking of stars and their CF's The one you posted talked about how GHS is ranked 6th in terms of best CF's. (How dare they!! :lol: I really loved her judgements for picking great commrecials--they were all a giant hit to me~~Doutor, Shin Han Group, TLJ, Somang~~anything else? They were well made, well acted, well sang, some so funny and so cute!!!) I read another article that ranked her 10th in terms of CF but that was based on who did the most CF's in 2009 and also very well. In that article I bellieve Lee Minho was ranked first because he did 19 different commercials in 2009--no wonder he had no time to choose another drama! :D

There are tons on GHS pix in DC in this page from BOF days http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs= . Some DC and DAum TV fans are walking down the memory lane about GHS, not only from BOF but from Pure Heart of 19 as well.

I just going to bring the top pix from DC only but I guess they are attached together.

I have never noticed (as my computer did not give HQ images when I first watched BOF in the beginning of 2009), how GHS really looks like a doll~~I just thought that meant that she is pretty~~now I could see she kind of literally looks like a doll in the top pix------I believe that pix is from when Yoon Ji Hoo tapped her cheek when both are about to be kicked out of ShinHwa school by Joon Pyo.) :P

viewimage40e8767.jpg

minjee, thanks for vid links :)

meow 13,

Thanks for letting us know that it was your translation before. I am sure since DC translation is a three step translation, yours is more accurate. Also thanks for some of the clarifications. I also really love Gong Li and Jackie Chan movies. GHS has that serious and funny sides to her. Is Geum Sung Moo the Korean name for Jackie Chan or Sung Rong?

susAmerica

Geum Sung Moo = Takeshi Kaneshiro

Sung Rong is the pronunciation of Jacky Chan's Chinese name

Guest kaz_minsun09

hi kaz_minsun :D a sunnie like you is actually having difficulty in posting here but she could join the FC spazzbox..until now, she can`t figure what`s really the problem..hope you could share how you were able to resolve yours..i`m glad you`re active in voting for Hye Sun..she needs our votes further in TVian`s category # 10 but i am so delighted with the result on category # 5 for the progress of the results of votes..so amazing that the figures really went up that high..thanks to all sunnies who participated..with KBS, i`m hopeless already <_< i`m just so disappointed with it anyway <_< just keep on voting..i think TVian`s voting period is only until tomorrow :D

actually i don't have any problem in posting. i think it was because of my email address.

i'm also having trouble with my avatar and banner. i can't change or put any image.

sorry i don't have any idea. she should try making another account.

yeah me too i'm glad hyesun is in big lead in category 5. for 10 and kbs, let's keep our hopes up.

OMG !!! i have broken the signature rules & i`m like a child reading it now :o ..i`m still trying to figure out what among those had i indeed violated..hope not all of them :huh: i was speechless for a while..it feels like when i write now, i`m being too careful as to what i should say..waaah..ms. soompi admin, peace !!!

anyway, just for the sake of my love for Hye Sun, i wanna move on since i`m happy with all the great things i am reading & watching..with this warning just for today, truthfully i feel a bit awkward writing everything down but i wanna cheer up for our dearest Hye Sun..thank you all guys for all the nice info :)

OMG !!! i have broken the signature rules & i`m like a child reading it now :o ..i`m still trying to figure out what among those had i indeed violated..hope not all of them :huh: i was speechless for a while..it feels like when i write now, i`m being too careful as to what i should say..waaah..ms. soompi admin, peace !!!

anyway, just for the sake of my love for Hye Sun, i wanna move on since i`m happy with all the great things i am reading & watching..with this warning just for today, truthfully i feel a bit awkward writing everything down but i wanna cheer up for our dearest Hye Sun..thank you all guys for all the nice info :)

GHSfan, don't worry about the signature rule, a lot of times when our pic is larger than the required size or we have more lines in our signature they will say we broke the signature rule. I understand as I have also broken the signature rules and wasn't even aware of it! Keep writing and posting on this thread^_^ as long as we don't post 1 liner, and profanity, and everything discussed is Hyesun related we are not breaking any rules! :D

hey ghsfan,,,aww don't worry before I also got a warning for my signature...next time u have a signature double check if its the suitable size and read the soompi rules..and about the warning percentage..you're the only one that can see that. Also u can delete that signature warning...just go to ur soompi account and go to signature and delete it :)

Guest Calistarose

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker in this thread for so long and I just want to say that I enjoy reading your posts, articles on GHS, videos and pics as well. I am an avid fan of GHS and I really admire her for being a multi-talented artist. I wish her more blessings and success in her career especially with her upcoming full-length film. Hopefully, 2010 would be a prosperous year and may she finally find her "heart's desire".

Goo Hye Sun in Taiwan

21nqtxj.jpg

34njzuh.jpg

2ephtow.jpg

29gbx1y.jpg

taiwanhs6.jpg

cr:DC

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker in this thread for so long and I just want to say that I enjoy reading your posts, articles on GHS, videos and pics as well. I am an avid fan of GHS and I really admire her for being a multi-talented artist. I wish her more blessings and success in her career especially with her upcoming full-length film. Hopefully, 2010 would be a prosperous year and may she finally find her "heart's desire".

hey there calistarose! thank you for finally posting here! :D we love seeing great comments and more people admiring Hyesun. Just feel free to post here anytime and yes I agree with you may HS find what her "hearts desire" hehehe! thanks meow13 for the pics of HS in CMFF! Don't forget to vote for Hyesun everyone...it's final week this week! :D

Guest sunkyunnie

hihi~~everyone christmas is near~~so I wish all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!! ^^

뚜레쥬르 + 소망 RG2 포맨 CF [1]

btstlj.jpg

rg2bts.jpg

from DC

hello everyone :D

jee & dramalover/lovelyn, thanks so much for the enlightening & inspiring lines & suggestions :D so suddenly, i was a bit down but i know i won`t just turn my back in here..for as long as i can, i would support Hye Sun even in my own little ways..this is not just the only site that i visit everyday, but it keeps me hanging in here because of you guys :P i would be missing the spazzbox then :( ohh nooo !!! i know people from soompi admin are awesome & amazing ones..i understand the guidelines though..i`m just not contented with posting short lines without putting the thoughts & things i wanna say & discuss..that`s it :P

funnygif.gif

tnx sunkyunnie

20u8qs4.jpg2ljgtnc.jpg2hpr6le.jpg

Guest ari_oppa

GREAT NEWS : UPDATE VOTING !!!

Tivian Poll AWARD : NUMERO UNNO !!!!!!!! the total vote today AMZING 168.000 more.....Its far from 2 rank is 50.000's!!!! Thumbs Up Love Struck----> But dont STOP Vote Gun Smilie

Link for Vote : http://www.tvian.com/event/20091203/poll1.aspx

Innolife Award :

1.Female Drama Talent -----> Princess Yoon Eun Hye take our Onnie Place in number one :angry: , but dont worry we still can take the top place if we use our time to VOTe.....Fighting!!!

Link for Vote : http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=3

2. Female Hallayu Star -----> Still Numero Unno !!!! :D

Link for Vote : http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=10

hi Calistarose :D i`m happy to see more lurkers like you coming out in the open & sharing their sentiments like you..enjoy posting as you enjoy reading all the juicy stuffs here :D we appreciate it much..let us include in our wishes, prayer that everything will turn out better in the coming year/s for our dearest Hye Sun :D

GREAT NEWS : UPDATE VOTING !!!

Tivian Poll AWARD : NUMERO UNNO !!!!!!!! the total vote today AMZING 168.000 more.....Its far from 2 rank is 50.000's!!!! Thumbs Up Love Struck----> But dont STOP Vote Gun Smilie

Link for Vote : http://www.tvian.com/event/20091203/poll1.aspx

Innolife Award :

1.Female Drama Talent -----> Princess Yoon Eun Hye take our Onnie Place in number one :angry: , but dont worry we still can take the top place if we use our time to VOTe.....Fighting!!!

Link for Vote : http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=3

2. Female Hallayu Star -----> Still Numero Unno !!!! :D

Link for Vote : http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=10

at last, i`ve seen you post again ari_oppa :D i`m missing your votes updates & that fighting spirit that encourages & motivates us all :D be it a small or big thing, we should always put that hope & positive outlook in our hearts & minds & we will see good results & outcome..Go !!! Go !!! Go !!!

VOTE FOR OUR PRECIOUS HYE SUN !!!

Guest sunkyunnie

thank you ari_oppa I also check the vote updates for that~~Hyesun nuna is on top for best actress on tvian poll kekekeke~~I alway vote for on KBS too,,,I can't wait for 31st kekek...I want to see nuna in a nice dress like in Andre Kim event kekeke~~ I miss her long hair but she also looks very nice in short hair kekeke~^^

팔방미인 구혜선 누나 파이팅!!!!