Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

O my! What a great expressive pic! You know the quote,"a picture is worth/ tells a thousand words."! The "mother" and "daughter" pic tells us the story. One can feel the tension looking at the pic.One can see the love from the stern mom with her arms around the daughter yet one can see the sadness and yearning form the daughter.Great chemistry between the actresses!
Thanks to all for the constant updates, @zamzam, @sukreen, @gayu312 .Thanks @cheerkoo  so much for the fast translations. We have to get ready for the barrage of promotional interviews coming our way! kkk Thanks @robbo4 for the info on SHJ. We can always rely on you for interesting tidbits.:)
I am getting super excited for Daughter!Let's get ready to plan our support for GHS for Daughter!Any Canadian Sunnie interested in joining us for the rice wreath, please pm me. Thanks.
Please continue to vote for GHS and support the fan profile survey. Thanks @geumtrangdi. :)
Take care , Sunnies! Please stay safe and healthy! :)

@robbo4 -- I feel so very inadequate reading your post :-S  -- the spewing out of all those names really make my head spins  8-} ^:)^  

Just teasing-- I am really impressed by you and the many other sunnies who are so knowledgeable about all the dramas, the actors & actresses.   I can barely keep up with one idol- GHS and remember just a few names - GHS, LSY and ...... that's all-  I'm really shameful  Haha  I don't know where you guys find the time- :))

So excited for Daughter!!   @S_sun, can you give us newbies, who had missed the release of HS's previous movies- Magic, PT, a little more info about how we can watch Daughter later on.   I think you had said that we'd be able to see it a few weeks (?) after the movie is done at the theater.   And then how do we get to see the movie- buy the DVD?, via online ? 

Also, I was thinking of how can we "convince" GHS to having English sub-titled for the Daughter DVD?
Perhaps, if we can push it at this juncture that might make it a possibility????  Really wish for English sub-titled & also wish that HS can include bts & director's commentary on it like some American movie DVD.

@geumtrangdi If I remember it correctly, there is no one streaming site that we know for sure will have it.  Basically Sunnies keep a lookout for it and post it when we spot it anywhere. For Magic, we found out it was on Viki. I remember watching it on Viki and later it was deleted from there. Also some months later, Magic dvd was available for sale at YesAsia . For PT , I can't remember where we found it a couple of weeks later and @meow13 downloaded it on to Dailymotion.Also some months later PT dvd was available for sale at YesAsia but unfortunately it is only for region3 ,SE Asia and in korean only. PT can be now be seen at some sites online. Not sure if they are legal sites and soompi does not allow posting illegal sites here. 
I am sorry I am not of much help here as my memory of them is rusty.. lol.Perhaps other Sunnies have better recollection of exactly when and how we got to watch them?

Thank you Meow for bringing the latest GHS pic on the mags cover. She's so fresh and pretty as always... So she's using pink ribbon and I assume she's campaigning it? Good to know that... :)... 
Thanks all for all the goodies about GHS. Im so excited waiting for her movie Daughter >:D<

Thanks @‌meow13

She looks gorgeous as usual! I love her serious look at Instyle but it's refreshing to see her all smiles in another magazine cover. I think since Oct is breast cancer awareness month, she is wearing the pink ribbon to raise awareness.

Hello sunnies,

Uri-GHS is just marvelous and elegant! 8-> Love her smile and her dress... can we expect more GHS-sshi?
I guess this is called 'feast' mode with pouring news of GHS...
but we are spoiled...hehehe... more please....
hopefully with plenty exposures and promotions... many people will come and watch #Daughter.

Director/Writer/Actress Koo Fighting!! #Daughter Fighting!!!

Take care sunnies.

I saw this MV in DCcrhttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22068&page=1Very nice and moving. Memory floods in~sorry if someone already posted it.I hear that AE will air in Japan soon. No date posted.LSY seems very popular in Japan...I hope GHS is too.
PS I just read in DC that AE starts in November of this year in Japan.Good Luck to AE!! May it go far and be continue to be loved!! ~Same for DAUGHTER!!http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22072&page=1

@cheerkoo Great news of AE airing in Japan as well. Thanks.Are DC fans talking of going to BIFF to support GHS? Hope she gets lots of support from kfans  for Daughter! :)

Koo's magazine pics are pouring!! She looks amazing in all she wears :) Beauty and brain is very rare and Koo is gifted :) Seriously excited for her movie though i may not be able to watch it immediately! ! Just curious about one thing..The above BTS pic which sis @ohchloe posted is for a different magazine? Then that means we ll soon get some more magazine pics?? Lol..i know i m jealous but who wont be eager to see this gorgeous goddess koo! Ha ha :D

@cheerkoo Thats great news. Ghs was well loved in Japan as Jandi so i hope she has maintained her fanbase there. If there's one market I hope AE snags, it would be the Japanese. Making it big there almost guarantee an FM for the cast or the lead stars :)