Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies!From Russia with love.
Last summer in August my daughter was in Seoul and came to Malolin cafe.Hye Sun was not there and my present was sent her via staff. Here are some photo. ^_^
581.JPG

583.JPG582.JPG580.JPG579.JPG578.JPG577.JPG576.JPG563.JPG564.JPG565.JPG571.JPG574.JPG575.JPG573.JPG562.JPG561.JPG572.JPG
And here is my present's photo .
550.JPG

This is Russian doll Matreshka. Matreshka is the symbol of mother of many children.
I saw my present on some Manolin cafe's photo in this thread. ^_^ 
Have a good day!

Thank you gallya for the pix of Manolin and your gift for HS.She must really love them. Those dolls are classic!And, what lovely and such timely gift for dir GHS's new movie, DAUGHTER.
So sad that Manolin closed its doors. I hope that GHS and her family find another means (besides tweeter, drama, movie, art, etc) to always stay in touch with us fans---another eatery maybe?? in the part of Korea where the rent is less steep? 

@gallya Zdravastvuyte! Ya lyublyu svoy dar! Spasibo za obmen. Ya nadeyus', chto ya skazal chto pravy. ( Hello! I love your gift! Thanks for sharing - I hope I said that right. It's been a while. :) )

@cheerkoo so sad CM has finally closed its doors. :( I do hope there will be another way of connecting with her when we visit SK.

Good Sunday Sunnies,

Well, as promised -- some survey updates.  We are at 521; it's been slower this past week.   We have gone quite a way from my first report of 34 respondents :)   Thank you to all sunnies (FB, twitters, local forums, blogs, youtubes, etc.)  who helped announced & posted the survey link- what team work!!.

I feel we're probably of at a saturation point with the ongoing routes.  My plan is to do a last phase- to reach GHS non-English speaking fans.  I'll try to have the survey translate to Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and any other languages that sunnies can help me with.

I created survey results for country specific fan base- China, Korea, Philippines, US, Viet Nam.
Unfortunately, the links cannot be renamed so that they can easily be remembered.

China (32) 

Vietnam fans (106 – yeh!!) – 18% male, 18-24 (81%)  wow- very young fan base,  almost 60% own GHS items , almost 90% heard of survey through FB – kudos to GHS VN Family- very active -  a special thank you to the admins of VN FB page, you have been instrumental in getting not only VN fans but many other fans to participate in our survey – so proud of you :)

Sorry for the long post--  Have a wonderful week ahead, Sunnies.  Looking forward to more news of GHS!

@gallya Annyeong! What a beautiful gift! I'm sure GHS loved it. It still makes me sad that Manolin is close now; it has always been a part of my itinerary everytime I go to Seoul. But I'm positive another place similar to it would be open in the near future :)

Hyesun's tweet
ByG6LCPCQAEEAnq.jpg:large
2014 <다우더> 심혜진.현승민.구혜선 주연/감독 구혜선/예고편 편집중.
2014 <Daughter> Cast Shim HyeJin, Hyun SeungMin, Ku HyeSun  / Director Ku HyeSun / editing of trailer

ByG7X5CCQAACldw.jpg:large
2014<다우더> 심혜진.현승민.구혜선 주연/감독 구혜선
2014 <Daughter> Cast Shim HyeJin, Hyun SeungMin, Ku HyeSun  / Director Ku HyeSun

[TVReport News]'다우더' 구혜선, 영화 속 모습 공개…"아름다운 미모"

기사입력 2014-09-22 13:1

20140922_1411359262_66613800_1_99_201409

[TV리포트=조준영 기자] 구혜선이 자신이 제작한 영화 '다우더' 속 모습을 공개했다.

구혜선은 22일 자신의 트위터에 "2014 '다우더' 심혜진, 현승민, 구혜선 주연/감독 구혜선"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진 속 그녀는 코트와 목도리를 하고 버스 안에서 무엇인가 생각하는 듯한 모습이 담겨 있다. 특히 여전히 아름다운 미모가 눈길을 사로잡았다.

한편 구혜선이 제작한 '다우더'는 제19회 부산 국제 영화제의 '한국영화의 오늘-파노라마' 섹션에 공식 초청됐다.

<사진출처=구혜선 트위터>

Copyright ⓒ TV리포트(tvreport.co.kr), 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지
source: '

sharing upload news today, Koo attending Nam Sang Mi's new movie Vip Premiere.
thanks credit @Ayesuper1
wow... great friendship between her and NSM :x

[★포토]구혜선 '인형같은 미모'

기사입력 2014-09-22 19:43

2014092219430183321_1_99_20140922194403.

배우 구혜선이 22일 오후 서울 강남구 삼성동 코엑스 메가박스에서 열린 영화 '슬로우 비디오' VIP시사회에 참석해 포즈를 취하고 있다.

'슬로우 비디오'는 남들이 못 보는 찰나의 순간까지 보는 동체시력의 소유자 여장부(차태현 분)가 대한민국 CCTV 관제센터의 에이스가 돼 화면 속 주 인공들을 향해 펼치는 수상한 미션을 그린 작품으로 10월 2일 개봉된다.

[내 삶을 바꾸는 정치뉴스 'the 300' 바로가기]['스페셜 걸' 포토][손안의 경제뉴스 머니투데이 모바일웹]['취업의 모든 것' 잡드림 바로가기]

이동훈 기자 photoguy@mt.co.kr
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002340580&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

-------------------------

[포토] 구혜선, 너무나 화려한 드레스

기사입력 2014-09-22 19:49

[일간스포츠 임현동] htm_20140922194636c010c011_99_2014092219

탤런트 구혜선이 22일 서울 강남구 코엑스 메가박스에서 열린 영화 ‘슬로우 비디오’ VIP 시사회에 참석하기 위해 걸어오고 있다.
임현동 기자 hyundong30@joongang.co.kr/2014.09.22/
- Copyrights ⓒ 일간스포츠 : DramaHouse & J Content Hub Co.,Ltd. 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -
source:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=241&aid=0002254556&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter