Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Wowwww!! Daebak! ! Koo looking soo pretty! Her skin is shining !! Woww :) her killer legs! ! Her hair is soo soo good!! She has straightened it i guess :) Daebak!! We are blessed fans because we are fans of a goddess :) :) This is the first time i m seeing her using bags ;) the dress colour is making her to shine too!! Daebak. .she sure makes her fans overwhelmed and surprised :)

Thank you Sunnies for the pix and updates!GHS went to the VIP premier for her friend Nam SangMi---"SLOW VIDEO"One of the pix has GHS laughing a bit shyly.http://isplus.joins.com/article/710/15886710.html?cloc=
The reporter says that GHS went into the wrong entrance of the theatre and the guide had to guide her to the correct one. keke The article's title is: "You see, it has been a long time since I came into the theatre...."
Wow, she looks comfortable walking in those heels!! Amazing!!
Other titles from various articles about her attending VIP premier:Photoen report: "She enters VIP Premier armed with amazing high heels and short mini." (This article received Daum Top most read symbol--keke)구혜선 ‘시선 싹쓸이한 미모’=GHS's beauty just swept up all watchful eyes.
‘그림에서 나온듯한 미모와 몸매’=Figure that looks like came out of painting.구혜선, 여전히 인형같은 미모=Still looks like a doll.

'세월도 잊은 동안 미모'=timeless young beauty

구혜선 '화보같은 입장'=An entrance as if for a photo shoot

‘극세사 각선미’='fine legs"many more...
==================

11월14일부터 (AE airs in Japan) starting Nov. 14

매주금요일 Every Friday

오후10시05분~at 10:05PM

2회연속방영 2 episodes per week

재방은 매주 수,,목 1회씩  오후3시20분 Repeats every Wed and Thur one episode per day at 3:20PM.

cr DC:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22079&page=1

Fighting AE in Japan!!!

• Thanks 1

I went to daum and though i didn't understand the articles i see her in the front page. I bet many stars attended the premiere but her beauty is the one making the headlines. She's 9 on trending topic. :)

Oh yes, she's carrying a shoulder bag. I was about to say there's something so girly about her today.

We could forget everything because GHS-ssi is in the news...That is good.On top of that...let us not forget to continue to vote for her...just one min a day.---total of 4 voting polls.thanks Sunnies!!
for GHSfor AEfor Peach Treefor Fairest of them all...

Hello Sunnies,

Wow...wow...wow... Thanks all for updates on GHS. Uri-GHS is surely surprises us and floods our SNS today. 2 tweets in the morning and breathtaking appearance in the evening... but I am loving it!

Love every part of our princess today... being girly... wearing heels.. with handbag...etc.. LOL... she look striking...  and making us fans grinning ear to ear.
Glad that she went out and have fun....

Ok... I more duty to fulfills... off for voting!

Have a sweet dream GHS-sshi and to all sunnies too.

WOW and more WOW! Our princess is lovely in every way! Simply beautiful..... So happy to see her! 
GHS is such a loyal supportive friend! Love the friendship between her and NSM! :)
Thanks to all who updates all the lovely pics and news @sukreen, @ochloe, @gayu312 and @cheerkoo. :)Thanks @Ayesuper1 who is ever so quick with tweeting GHS news for us! :)
We have so much to look forward to. We know she is busy, finishing up the trailer for Daughter . Hope she does not overwork.
Please take good care of your health, GHS-ssi!

Yes,let's keep voting for GHS and prepare to support Daughter!  Fighting! :)

its nice to hear that Ms. Ku is attending the premier movie of her friend.. i'm happy that she is now visible her fans where waiting for this moment to see her in public... MS. KU YOUR VERY SIMPLE  YET VERY PRETTY.....

Guest ayesuper1

@cheerkoo hi sis. i just sent interview parts to meow sis. she will send u soon. hope u can translate for fans. thanks. ;) oh. and if u need my help, pls call me again.