Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

@sukreen and @gayu312, thanks! Yes she is so pretty!. Hope GHS is enjoying the summer and not over working! Can't wait for her Breath 2 album!

Baeksang Arts Awards is tonight.  GHS was second in the most popular actress in a drama category but at Hancinema poll where it is frequented by many International fans and no payment is needed to vote, she is at the top! 

http://www.hancinema.net/2015-51st-paeksang-arts-awards--most-popular-actress-in-a-drama-nominees-list-82082.html

Out of 1031 votes (you are only allowed to vote once), she got 612 votes, which is 59.36% of the votes! What does that say of her popularity among International fans?!! So casting directors, please take note!

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=716621

GHS tweeted 2 more pix on the morning of May 26th (Korean time): One is kind of playful and the other one with bright lighting background that really shines her face. The news article points out that as well. She posts. "A good morning."

Seeing her pix that are bright and playful make me think she is doing fine and well. There is the spirit. Relaxing and doing her best as always. Fighting!!

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 12

Must I Die?

GHS's ost for DAUDER--Lyrics and composition by GHS and arranged by her Documentary partner Choi InYoung

​I think the song for LEE min ho TT

ku hye sun fighting

Edited by Hanyeoun
  • Like 5

so happy seeing our princess tweets ♡♡ Damn pretty  & glowing!

[Selfie ★] "순정만화 비주얼"…구혜선, 초절정 동안

20150526_1432596106_76769300_1_99_201505

20150526_1432596349_08367400_1_99_201505

▶ Selfie(셀피) : 자신의 모습을 직접 찍은 사진을 의미하는 단어로, ‘자가촬영’ 사진의 줄임말. 2013년 옥스퍼드 선정 올해의 단어다. 우리말로 바꾸면, ‘직찍'(직접 찍은 사진) 정도.

▷ WHO : '탤런트' 구혜선 (32).

▷ WHEN : 5월 24일.

▷ WHAT : 만찢녀의 정석.

▷ WHY : 만화 찢고 나온 듯한 비주얼. 이 얼굴이 30대? 초절정 동안의 좋은 예를 과시하며 셀카 삼매경.

▷ HOW : 헝클어진 헤어에도 굴욕없는 모습. 순정만화 여주인공을 연상케 하는 외모. 우윳빛깔 무결점 피부는 덤~ 티셔츠 한 장으로도 우월한 포스가 돋보임.

<글=송수민기자, 사진=구혜선 트위터>

source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000009641

Edited by gayu312
  • Like 21

Chinese tourists that are attending Baeksang pick their faves from Movie and TV categories

CF6_I0o_RUIAAd_SKn.jpg

cr:overthrow6 via khjpearl

I don't know what this means
look at no.4, isn't that our Princess?
she got 9 stars ..

anyone know whether Koo will be attend 51th Baeksang Awards?
although she lost in the vote for the most popular TV Actress, but I hope she wins for another categories.
hopefully there are judges who value hard work and her acting in the Blood.

• Like 12

Hi Sunnies,

Can someone post the YG entertainment address where I can send a letter to GHS?  I only have her Cafe Manolin address.   Thanks - just want to make sure it gets to GHS!    It would be great if this info is added to page 1 of our forum so that everyone to refer to it in the future.

GHS recent tweets-  a direct hello - "Good Morning" to her fans & and a cute & playful pic - very awesome ;)

• Like 11

Guest S_sun

I heard in DC-GHS that HS's name was not in the attendees' list for the B.A. ceremony.

​As far as I know, usually the attendees are those nominated for the acting awards. As she was not nominated for the acting awards, I did not expect her to attend. I would love to see her lovely self in an evening gown but on the other hand, those constant comparisons with other attendees and judgements are something she can do without. :)

Furthermore the popularity awards have lost its significance since they introduced payment to vote , taking advantage of the love of fans for their stars.

Hope to see GHS soon in a new project! Waiting for Breath 2 album! Fighting! :)

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,

Can someone post the YG entertainment address where I can send a letter to GHS?  I only have her Cafe Manolin address.   Thanks - just want to make sure it gets to GHS!    It would be great if this info is added to page 1 of our forum so that everyone to refer to it in the future.

GHS recent tweets-  a direct hello - "Good Morning" to her fans & and a cute & playful pic - very awesome ;)

​Hi. Here's YG's address.

397-5 YG Building(5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu
Seoul,South Korea
Zip Code:121-886

Korean: 121-886 서울시 마포구 합정동 397-5 5층 
English: Seoul, Mapo-gu, Hapjeong-dong, 397-5, YG Entertainment

Guest S_sun

@geumtrangdi Sorry I don't have authority to edit the front page of this thread. Perhaps whoever has the authority can add YG 's adddress to it. :)

20150526_1432596106_76769300_1_99_201505

LOL where did that saucy, tongue sticking pose come from?  I'm right.  Beneath that conservative exterior is a passionate woman.  After all, she's a Scorpio.  GHS has this aura of innocence but the body of a siren that she takes pains to hide.  I wish she'd just let go and bring out the sexy side of her.  I'd like her to portray a femme fatale in the future.  

I felt that she should not have apologized for her acting in Blood because it only gave power to those haters and given them the satisfaction that GHS was affected by their rant.  These haters and cowards don't need to be acknowledged for their personal vitriol.  And what's ironic is that the person they're focusing their hate on is extremely talented, something these people like Mr/Miss K don't possess. 

By the way, I like the old forum format.  Sorry Soompi, not liking the new layout.

• Like 16

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?ownerid=hv_-_euaoS90&playlistid=5083833&clipid=66089654

Walk down Blood memory lane--from episosde 4---keke--funny Rita.

Maybe we can click on various video clips of Blood and increase the number seen. ?? Since it is part of Korean news portal, no translation available but I am sure you know what it is about.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 14