Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

Guest izyanesa

I miss both of them...time do flies fast its almost two years...its still clear in my mind how im crazy watching the drama and how we all had mebong state....yoo in na ji hyun woon love forever ^^~

Just a random tidbit. KBS World has been uploading ENG subbed episodes of Invincible Youth 2. Hyun Woo was a fixed cast member up until episode 18 when he had to leave to film QIHM. 

cr KBS World 
Just to tide you over until his discharge :) 

it's been awhile. greetings to u fellow inhyun shippers. nice to know they're still together. looking forward for ji hyun woo's release on may 6. and, yes, hopefully qihm part 2 will be release. 

Cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/61375/yooinna-to-star-in-chinese-movie

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Yoo In Na Cast as Lead Actress in Chinese Movie ‘Wedding Bible’
Yoo In Na is headed to make her big screen debut in China. 

Yoo In Na has been cast as the lead actress in the upcoming Chinese film Wedding Bible, which is a romantic comedy about four people seeking for perfect marriages. 

Yoo In Na will acting out the character, who returns to Shanghai to become a college professor after studying in England. Having both intelligence and beauty, she is loved by all men around her, but struggles with lack of friendship in her life.

61375002.jpg

Chinese actor Godfrey Gao will be acting opposite Yoo In Na as the lead actor. He previously acted in Hollywood film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

The movie will be directed by Huh In Moo, who also directed Yoo In Na’s other project Little Black Dress.

Yoo In Na has been receiving love calls from China after starring in the hit drama You Who Came From the Stars, acting as Jun Ji Hyun’s only friend/rival. 

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

Guest cjc52006

i am currently watching man from the stars, and i have to say that yoo in na is such an effective actress.  when she plays the role of a bad/scheming girl, you really will hate her. when she plays a cute/funny/nice girl, you really will fall in love with her. i think she's 1 of the most underrated actresses in korea.

Guest lhianji

a already watched Man from the stars and Yoo In Na is really DAEBAK!! she can portrait her role well! congrats unnie for your upcoming leading role in a big screen! i hope you will get soon another lead role in the drama! :D

oppa will be back on exactly 38 days from now! im so excited!!!!!!!
<:-P

Guest MiraS

Hai all..hope u all dont mind if i join u as inhyun couple shipper. I just watch qihm (even its so late) and i directly fall in love for the drama as well as for this couple.so excited to find out that their relationship is real and still going on! Hope i can get all information related to them in this forum..thx :)

Hi @MiraS  Never too late.  Two years have gone by I can't believe it. Well, 1 year and 322 days or so.  <:-P

Guest MiraS

hi @colourgrae..thx for ur welcoming..appreciate it a lot *take a bow

Here Here!!!! I almost want them to act together again... but would that be a good thing?  Maybe they'll just do lots of 'red carpet' things together.  I'm optimistic!!!! :D

Guest TinaW

come backk soon hyunwoo! 

Guest izyanesa

It will be less than a month right before we seing our hero back....i wish to hear good news from both of them as soin he come out from the military ^^~

OMG... he getting out soon??? kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i cant wait to see them again... oh please.. i hope they at least get a CF together... if they got a drama offer, that would be a bonus to us!! haha..

i am a silent fan of Yoo In na and Ji Hyun Woo couple. i am excited for their reunion and can't help myself missing them, yes, it's been two years since i fell in love with their love team. hope to see them together in a project again, let's say Queen In Hyun's Man Season 2: Living in the Present World. hehehe
I have lots of favorite scenes in their drama and honestly i can't pinpoint what where is the most outstanding since all of the are DAEBAK!
BTW did Ji Hyun Woo sang in the OST of their drama?

Guest MiraS

Just watching ninja assassin which Rain look so hot! But why i feel there is some resemblance between him and our ji hyun woo oppa??makes me miss him more..gosh..i hope he out from his enlistment soon.. :D

wordswoo said: i am a silent fan of Yoo In na and Ji Hyun Woo couple. i am excited for their reunion and can't help myself missing them, yes, it's been two years since i fell in love with their love team. hope to see them together in a project again, let's say Queen In Hyun's Man Season 2: Living in the Present World. hehehe
I have lots of favorite scenes in their drama and honestly i can't pinpoint what where is the most outstanding since all of the are DAEBAK!
BTW did Ji Hyun Woo sang in the OST of their drama?

Guest lhianji

20 days left and his going out!!!! i want to see him personally during his release!!! <:-P

Guest maashi

ya..... i want ,too.

but..... :-(( :-(( :-((

this would be like a dream for me. ( I really need crying stamp :-(( :-(( :-(( )

edit: of course his fan are going to prepare special parties and plans, but I'm really curious about his girl's plans :-P )