Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

Guest iamacutie23

@lhianji ive been reading recaps about QIHM nowadays.. ive lost all the videos ive downloaded and cant watch them on dvd coz parents will be mad at me coz ive been watching kdramas almost the whole day hahaha.. even now i still squeeeeee and go meen boong with their love story.. they are epic.. love them so much hehehee

Just some random stuff........
I watched the raw episode of KBS 1n2d for today and they (Cha Tae Hyun and the rest of the cast) basically raided Yoo Inna's radio show.  She was so flustered, since she was dress down with no make up on (but with her skin....no worries) and didn't really know how to handle it at first.   Anyways in connection to the couple, I thought that in one of Ji Hyun Woo's Happy Together guesting, if I remember correctly he mentioned Cha Tae Hyun as one of the actors who he'd sometimes have a drink with.  Just interesting and a bit funny.  

:D

Guest iamacutie23

@akikisetsu inna has such a youth looking skin which i really love.. :D where can i watch the JHW guesting?

Guest iamacutie23

I'm not sure which of these episodes he mentioned that or if they're even here.  It's been awhile since I've watched his appearance on HT.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrg6yb_happy-together-032510-eng-subbed_shortfilms

http://kengsub.com/happy-together-s3-ep-218

@akikisetsu omo what a clear skin inna unnie has.. she is really cute and looks bubbly as always.. and i really like her voice.. thank you very much for the link.. im.gonna check it

Guest lhianji

wow! unnie inna stays in love so that her beauty blooms on its own way :D on this raid had they mentioned oppa??

2Q==2Q==ce52c_queen-inhyuns-man.jpeg

Good thing my friend recommended Queen In-hyun's Man. This drama is really DAEBAK! hahaha. One of the best time-travelling kdrama plot I watched. Seeing Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo together is really wonderful, you can really feel the love between them. Right now, Im anticipating Ji Hyun Woo's discharge from military and I hope that there will be some BIGGER news that's in store for fans. hahaha. Im rooting for them I hope they will always be happy together.  :x
Happy to be in this thread! :DDD

Guest izyanesa

Just counting the days before we see our hero is back...cant wait and i been watching in na unnie in my love from star..as usual she look chic in the drama...loving our inhyun forever

anyone of you who knows where I can view pictures of queen inhyun stills (like its official with logo) like the one below: 
thanks !!! :DDD its more like of behind the scenes photos too.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk7UTbJspNNqOOZ5h0ljK

Just want to share this : class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lovely Actress Yoo In Na Displays Modern Style in ‘First Look’ Pictorialyooinna.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/21/lovely-actress-yoo-in-na-displays-modern-style-in-first-look-pictorial/#.Uws9AOOSwTY

Guys, how many days left for JHW comeback?? I miss this couple so much!

"Ji Hyun Woo is due to be discharged from the military on May 6, 2014."
(cr: Soompi article here) We have 69 days left! 
@soshiboice - You can find all the "official" photos from QIHM here. You can also check out the Facebook Page here.  (they have a lot of images) 
tumblr_mjchyaI6bP1rbi7cfo1_500.gif
(cr: tumblr)
thebird.jpg
(cr: official QIHM site) This site is no longer up. 

Guest heaven85

@tessieroo Thanks. can't wait until he is discharged. Excited.

aisling said: @PJupiter491Hello dear :) Thank you for translation of the article! It's really good to read those kind of news...I especially like this part: Another source reported, “In fact, after honestly confessing, [their] relationship became even better.”
This is the reward for being honest and bold! Watch and learn, Korean celebs!
I'm really happy today.. because my QIHM OST CD has arrived! I'm grinning like a fool... this is the first time I've ever purchased a drama OST =))

Guest maashi

Yoo In Na Confirms She is Still Dating Ji Hyun Woo

53867002.jpg

Yoo In Na denied the rumors that she broke up with Ji Hyun Woo.

On December 18, Yoo In Na’s agency told Newsen, “Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo are still together. We don’t know why or where the rumor came from that they broke up.

We think it’s because Ji Hyun Woo is currently enlisted in the army and the two cannot see each other very often.”

Ji Hyun Woo had asked his co-star Yoo In Na out during a fan meeting after they appeared together on tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man , and the two have been dating since.

Ji Hyun Woo will be discharged from the military on May 6 of next year, while Yoo In Na will act in the upcoming SBS drama You Who Came From The Stars, as Jun Ji Hyun’s rival and friend.

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

:-*

Guest caren1974

still waiting..barely 2 month to go before discharge... <:-P

Guest lhianji

guyz... lets trend oppa ji hyun woo on his comeback :D its exactly 2months before his comeback :D i cant wait.....! huhuhu! currently watching Man From the stars..

Guest lhianji

guyz... lets trend oppa ji hyun woo on his comeback :D its exactly 2months before his comeback :D i cant wait.....! huhuhu! currently watching Man From the stars..