❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

i am a shipper of this couple and it will surely break my heart if it's true that they broke up. I want them to do a drama again and breaking up is a big hindrance. i wish they will end all the rumors. please don't disappoint your fans Inhyun Couple! break the silence and show to the world how strong your relationship despite the rumors and long distance affairs...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she just wants their privacy back because they aren't ready to get married and they have to get comfortable with each other again. He probably wouldn't have been so bold in confessing if he hadn't been scheduled to go in to the military. Now that he is out and working again, their management company probably convinced them it is better for their careers if they keep their private lives private. 

Guest lhianji

jcruz said: Maybe she just wants their privacy back because they aren't ready to get married and they have to get comfortable with each other again. He probably wouldn't have been so bold in confessing if he hadn't been scheduled to go in to the military. Now that he is out and working again, their management company probably convinced them it is better for their careers if they keep their private lives private. 

I just read the comments he made at the short interview he gave when he was being released from the military.  He mentioned a few times that he didn't think it was appropriate to make a big deal of his release given the tragedy of the students lost in the ferry disaster. He deflected questions a few times. It seems like this couple may have decided that since the recovery of the victims is ongoing, it would not be appropriate to make a big spectacle on his release. That seems like a very reasonable decision on their part. 

Guest caren1974

I'm afraid to ask this but, why does he have braces?  I thought he said he is not that worried about his appearance. 

I am okay with it though but I'm just asking?  I'm worried that his natural smile will be damaged by that brace.  It's a shame if that happens.

I almost died because my friend told me that these two broke up. I immediately went here. And seeing that there no confirmations, and they are still rumors. I bet they haven't broken up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't. I love and adore this two so much

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actors Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Have Broken Up
Actors Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Have Broken Up

Celebrity couple Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na have ended their two year relationship.

According to multiple sources, actors Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na are no longer romantically involved, and may have ended their relationship even before Ji Hyun Woo was discharged from his military service. Ji Hyun Woo had finished his military service earlier this month and Yoo In Na’s absence from his discharge ceremony did not go unnoticed. At that time, her agency, YG Entertainment, explained that she was unable to make it to the ceremony because of her busy schedule and that the couple was doing well.

Both of Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na’s agencies confirmed that the two had broken up. Ji Hyun Woo’s source explained that the actor had not announced the break up during his ceremony because he thought it would be inappropriate as the man to announce the break up first. A source from YG also added that they had not known about the break up when Yoo In Na missed the ceremony and that the actress had been busy with her activities in China. 

Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na met and became romantically involved while costarring in the 2012 tvN drama “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” 

Source:soompi

sweetpop18

said: I almost died because my friend told me that these two broke up. I immediately went here. And seeing that there no confirmations, and they are still rumors. I bet they haven't broken up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't. I love and adore this two so much

Guest maashi

:-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-((

I can't explain my feelings...

So sad. I guess this is why she wanted to wait for awhile after the shooting. It must be hard to deal with emotions created by a drama, during and after. Maybe they will meet again. They seemed to like each other before doing the drama.

really hoped they would go the distance...this is really sad. :(
i wonder how long they really have been broken up tho. i had always felt uneasy since that rumor about them last year...

Guest caren1974

:(( :(( :((

Oh no!  It can't be...I agree with you guys.  I do think they grew apart.  Different priorities, different directions, may be they did not have true love afterall.  It's sad but change is for the best.  I wish them both happiness in all aspects of their life.

BTW, would this thread be over now? since they broke up?  what will happen to us now?

Archived