Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

Guest Clarisse Reyes

what's happening here? omg pls tell me it's not true! :(((

Guest Clarisse Reyes

Voting is until December 10, 2013 only.  Thanks much everyone! :)

Guest caren1974

@jhw_08

Voted for you fellow shipper.

About those rumors, I googled everything that I could find...but the latest news dated November 25, 2013, about them is the one that @Ellizac said...title in English is "Why hide it...finding love on set" (not exact translation)...secret dating is out and open public dating is in...that's why they made our couple as example of openly dating in public. 

I hope our couple continue their relationship, they are both mature people.  Besides JHW said, he is a prudent person.  He will not publicly confess if his not confident about it, that he could do it.

By the way, it is barely 5months before JHW comes out from his military service...exactly 154days to go.  SHIP, SHIP, SHIP...:)>-

Guest Clarisse Reyes

there's a lot of things bothering my mind right now! I'm just hoping that those rumors aren't true! i love them so much & i hope they'll love each other forever!.
Thanks @caren1974.  We  don't have enough sleep because of this poll.  Just share the original link as many as you can.  The mechanics are also at the page.  Thanks so much everyone.  :)

I don't think the rumors r true because he is in the army.  I could be wrong.  Because this is such a public declaration there r two scenario that is going to happen either they r going to break up quietly and let everybody know after he comes out of the army or they are going to being engaged after the army.  i am hoping for the latter because both of them are in their 30's and in Korea that is a big age to get married.  Also everybody remember the broadcast from Yoo In Na's show.  I don't she will give up a man who said that in all his life he wanted her so much.  She also talked her mother and that is so important.

She said that this was his first time that he have ever felt greedy for something.  Now what girl would not fall in love with this declaration!!!!!!

Wow !! Haven't visited this thread in a loonnnggg time. Keep on shipping.
Don't worry, they are still together. I think she's even engaged cos she has a ring on her engagement finger. And you know how conservative they are, they will not wear a ring on their engagement finger otherwise. Even if it's not an engagement, it's some kind of commitment I think.
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/16/jeon-ji-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-other-cast-members-pimp-you-came-from-the-stars-at-press-conference/

From Soompi: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/18/yoo-in-na-and-ji-hyun-woo-couple-still-going-strong/#.UrKkmvQW2So
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Couple Still Going Strong
116-800x450.jpg

In spite of recent rumors of actress Yoo In Na and actor Ji Hyun Woo’s break-up, the couple’s love for each other remains strong.

The rumors of the couple’s break-up began spreading due to Ji Hyun Woo being away serving mandatory military time, and it was believed the two have become estranged.  

On December 18, a Korean entertainment news outlet confirmed that the two stars’ feelings for each other remains unchanged.

According to a rep from Yoo In Na’s agency, YG Entertainment, “We have been receiving many inquiries relating to Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo’s relationship status. We believe the rumors of their break-up is because they are unable to go on dates like other couples since Ji Hyun Woo is serving in the military.”

The representative said according to Yoo In Na, “Their relationship is going well.” 

A personnel from Ji Hyun Woo’s agency stated, “We are hearing many rumors about a break-up. It is difficult to confirm the status on the relationship because Ji Hyun Woo is serving his military duty. He will be able to confirm his relationship status when he takes a leave at the end of the month.”

The relationships between Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo developed while they co-starred intvN’s “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” Ji Hyun Woo enlistment in the military came simultaneously with the end of the drama. The two stars have been enjoying going on dates when Ji Hyun Woo takes a leave from his military duties.

Meanwhile, Ji Hyun Woo is due to be discharged from the military on May 6, 2014.  Yoo In Na stars in SBS’ new drama, “Man from the Stars” which premiered on December 18 at 10 PM KST.

first time hereanyway i just realize (too late haha)that IN HYUN ('s man in which how they became together)is their middle name...
Yoo ....IN ....NaJi ....HYUN.... Woo
haha, meant to be..shout out to others !

Guest izyanesa

hye everyone happy new year...it been a long time since i post or visit this thread...but always love and support both of them...idk how the rumors start..i think either yoon in na unnie or ji hyun woo oppa they are both adult and mature..and the are the age of marriage so i believe both of them take this relationship seriously...so the rumors just start because the don't see each other...lol
there are about 5 months before ji hyun woo finish his military services can't wait to see them together again..loving them and miss them so much ^^~

I know, people expect the worst when the man goes off. Which is not a good reflection on how they view Yoon In Ya. At the time he went in, I remember some singers doing a song about how the army breaks up couples - I wonder how they would feel if it was them.... Well like the Kelly Clarksen song - Stronger (what doesn't kill you) they will overcome. (just replace the theme of exboyfriend with naysayers)For fun:

Hey there!!^^ i'm currently watching Queen InHyeons man. (just finished the 7th episode). I think Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo have undeniable chemistry.they are so cute together.i just googled to see if In Na was dating anyone,man to my pleasant surprise she was dating Hyun Woo!keke.i'm happy to find this discussion on soompi,i wasn't sure if they had a couple thread.anyways,i haven't read any posts here,mainly coz i haven't finished watching the drama yet.i'm afraid that i might come across spoilers.hehe. I hope these two cuties would continue to date and announce their wedding soon:) All the best to all the shippers here! Hope everyone has a Wonderful New Year! Hwaiting!

Guest caren1974

MERRY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY :D

Count down check...124days to go...about 4months before JHW finally gets back to YIN...we will see more of them for sure...happy shipping every one >:D<

Guest izyanesa

time do flies faster right...even tough this thread are slowing down now but their love never stop..i believe all of your love toward them never die too
so JHW will be out after YIN finish her drama right..it the right timing for both of them go vacation as their character KBD and CHJ want to go around the world ^^~

Hellooo.. I am back. After almost a year hiatus. Hehe.. Been busy with the Job.
Any news from our lovely couple? They are still going strong, right?
If I am not mistaken, Ji hyun woo will discharge from military on April. Or May?
Hope we have a good news after that. Hehe..
Keep shipping!

Guest lhianji

Hello InHyun Shippers!! Im a newbie in this thread!! i started as reader since i shipped this sooo sweet couple!! actually Ji Hyun Woo oppa is such a real man and i started to fall on him(really addicted to him). im almost done watching his all dramas :D my days are incomplete if i cant see him..! OMO! i really love YIN and JHW so much, their chemistry is such a daebak, no other couples beat their reel to real relationship!! thanks to your previous conversation guyz coz i knew a lot of updates to them :D i hope that this thread will be alive again after his discharge from army :D im a Filipino citizen who really adores him!! He is soo popular here in the philippines :D im hoping that we all be friends here jihyunwoo addicts :D hmm.. is there any official fansclub of ji hyun woo oppa?? thank you..

Guest caren1974

Welcome @lhianji

You're just in time...

Countdown check everybody...its 99days more...until JHW's release from the military service...and right on time to finish YIN's drama series...great planning, they really get along well.  can't wait to see them both on the red carpet together as a couple...that would be so -------- can't think of a word to describe them and me feeling like heaven...

Keep on shipping  <:-P   >:D<   :\">