❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

urm...was it just me or did anybody else hear urm...the urm....really REALLY soft sucking sounds when HJ was narrating the last bit bout "being his savior and the price for that is for him to stay by her side forever". oh gawd...i'm blushing like crazy here! and i'm definitely NOT mistaken.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last midnight,the followers count as 9000.Its increasing now and i hope it will keep increasing until 100 000.Go go twitter user!Now i wish YIN would have twitter too T_T 
So the conclusion of JHW confession that he was confessed to the audience aka fans that he loves YIN and hoping fans will give blessing to them and YIN "lets talk after this" because she didnt expect that JHW will tell the public about it.Plus YG statement,hoping that JHW and YIN are into a stable relationship before making it a public knowledge.Should we put it that way?credit:queen in hyun man fb

JHW really confess to her..it not a joke...he ask for our support!!!!!!!!!yeahhhhai'm not dreaming..yeahhhhh!!!!i can go sleep in peace now.......

tumblr_m59soqy6qM1r885rxo1_500.jpg
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how come they not dating with that amazing chemistryhow he want to kiss her freely even it just panning camera...i knew it!!! we knew it.....
people said when he confess,YIN seem have tear in her eyes...too happy i guesshe maybe want to go public so when he go to military, no one will try to take her woman because he already claim her first 
sorry double post..do not know how to edit previous post

hey did u guys listen clearly at .23 of the video, he actual said " Yoo In Na shi sa rang ham ni da " Yoo In Na I LOVE You" ??? The balls of this man. A real player eh? This is the first time where a kdrama actor made a public confession like that right? He is dead serious then cos from what i read, he is a reserved and careful guy. She stamped her feet in shock but I think she was ok with it.

Guest nurul79

Btw did you guys noticed that Ji Hyun Woo totally pulling a Dong Min there, I mean with his confession. Remember the scene where Dong Min teasing Heejin he's confessing to the public abt their relationship at the award show? heheheThe diff is Dong Min did't get his chance but Hyun Woo did hahaha.

@JulieSean, Joonni translates men boong as mental breakdown. And YIN's message before episode 16 was like this:
 “Mental breakdown warning. Hope you watch tonigh’s episode of ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man.’ Sending a warning to all of our drama’s friends and family. Tonight’s episode is crucial. This is not a publicity stunt, but for real! Screenwriter Song is truly a genius…Hooo~ I can’t live like this~ Ah~” 
I wonder if she uses the same word. If so was she talking about confession? :)Checked her me2day original is like this:멘붕주의보ㅡ오늘밤 인현왕후의 남자를 시청하실, 사랑하는 우리 인남가족들님들을 위해 미리 주의말씀드립니다 안보시면 안되는 그런 회차입니다 홍보가 아니라 진짜라그욧!!ㅎㅎ 송작가님은 진정천재작가님..후~나는야 못살겠다~아~아아아~
Google translate says: 멘붕 = menbung

Hey do you guys realise that since he became sure of his feelings for her when they were filming Episode 14 confession scene. This means that  we were actually witnessing his REEL and REAL confession right? OMG ! So romantic. Did you guys get goose bumps when you watch it? This was the scene with his sexy back!

So after I got some sleep I can think positively today.
I changed my mind - unless they deny it publicly or start dating somebody else - I'm going down with this ship till the VERY end.
So here's what we know- They developed feelings for each others and it seems the cast and QIHM staff knew about it- She never denied a possibility of dating him - she never said he was just her dongsaeng- He said he wanted to care of her- In all BTS he wants to stay close to her while she doesn't exactly act as she'd mind it- We saw her feeding him chocolate - but else we didn't see?- According to news they spent a lot of time together even offscreen- He said he LOVED HER- Holy richard simmons, he said he LOVED HER- Though some people say he put her in a difficult situation I think he wouldn't say that if he wasn't sure- His mum and his brother were there watching - he wouldn't saying something like that without meaning it seriously- He's NOT the type of celebrity who cares about what netizens think of him- After a confession she didn't exactly get upset - she was actually laughing embarrassingly and told him to talk in private after the show- Look at his face! He was grinning happily after the confession - does he look like a guy who's not confident about his love?- He said he was prudent when it comes to relationships - so he definitely knows what's reel and real- Her agency DIDN'T deny the rumor right away- Her agency decided not to make a statement about it - which basically means we'll never know for sure unless YIN says it herself- Seems like his agency is doing the same thing - it's between the two of them- He's leaving for military service on July 3rd! No wonder he wanted to confess because he's leaving for army in less than a month
OK, Korean celebrities are just like that. 
But I have to say - we, InHyun shippers, can consider ourselves lucky enough because we DID get a confirmation that what we saw was REAL. Shippers of other couples can only rely on assumptions, but we ACTUALLY HEARD THE CONFESSION. How freaking COOL is that? We weren't delusional, what we saw was REAL!!! That's MORE than other shippers can ever say about their OTPs. I think Ji Hyun Woo's one of the kind. KUDOS to him.
Now, excuse me.... I'm going to Ji Hyun Woo thread to cry my heart out. He's freaking leaving in less than a month. I can't breathe. 

Hey do you guys realise that since he became sure of his feelings for her when they were filming Episode 14 confession scene. This means that  we were actually witnessing his REEL and REAL confession right? OMG ! So romantic. Did you guys get goose bumps when you watch it? This was the scene with his sexy back!

Like someone mentione before, i suddenly felt like i have witness not just how love blossom between BD n HJ but at the same time love blossoming between JHW n YIN!! The only difference is right now we won't be able to know if they have an happy ending like the show nor will we know if they are really dating or not..

Someone also mentioned that YIN has a radio program tonight. I doubt she will mention anything about the confession though i hope she will since the curiousity of a fan makes me wanna know what is her answer to JHW's confession.

Somehow i felt that YIN do have feelings for JHW else he won't confess so publicly. After all they are celebrities. If we as fans can think of the possible embarrassment if he were to be rejected, he should be able to.

This is the same like I wrote in Hyun Woo's actor thread when lyra_brillantez post that he is going to the Army this July... :(( :(( It just too soon as i was hoping it will be later this year and not less that a month. Now I have two men that I'm going to wait. Hyun Woo and Kyu Jong from SS501. I think I'm okay with this. I mean we already suspected that he will be enlisted. Thou, not this soon. Plus, I'm all about waiting.. I have wait for SS501 to stand on the same stage for 2 years and I know I can do it for another 2 or more for Hyun Woo and Kyu Jong/SS501.

Anyway....

Btw... I have this scenario in my mind since last night when I heard he will go to the Army this year..

In Na and Hyun Woo will have the serious talk and somehow they decide they will stay friends because well he is going to the Army and In Na is not that ready to jump into a relationship and somehow does not believe in love. She told him, gives me time to answer your confession. When the time is right I will give you my answer. However, within the 2 years... they stay in contact and Hyun Woo is still courting her but does not push her to have a relationship with him. Just letting his feeling known is enough for him. Meanwhile, within 2 years, In Na feeling towards Hyun Woo changed from friendship to love as she sees how much Hyun Woo loves her for the past 2 years. Then, when Hyun Woo come out from the Army... she is there, hiding of course from the fans who are waiting for Hyun Woo. Then, the moment Hyun Woo walked out side the gate, In Na is there emerge from the crowd and answering his love from 2 years ago. He runs to her, hug her and then kiss her. Not a passionate kiss like the one we saw in the drama but a relief kind of kiss cause she finally answer him. After all, they are in the public eyes and within 3 months they got marry.

How is that for a scenario? It might not be another QIHM but at least we got a happy ending there... LoL

Aisling
I know right.. He is going in less than a month and he knows that he is going to the Army. I think that is one of the reason why he confess loving her in public. This man is my hero. I would swoon if someone do that to me. Well, I have to like and love him too at first but you get my point. LoL I do believe In Na likes him too.. hehehe The one I wrote above is just my writer mind at work and I couldn't help it... LoL

frenzlove
Let just assume that we are watching a very long drama that probably going to take us more than two years to find out if they are going to have their happy ending... hehehehe

And YES... I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP AND I WILL NOT SURRENDER! I will see where their relationship go after he comes back from the Army.

Archived