❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

I think this is so funny...

Yesterday, they makes us concern bout their REEL relationship, do they can be together or not, will they give us happy ending or not.
And to day, they makes us worry AGAIN, but different than before we concern bout their REAL relationship.

It's feels like a drama, but different than before this is for REAL. :x :x

This is serious matter, and i do believe there's a very strong reason for him to make a public confession. He just put his and her carrier at the edge of a cliff. And, he is in a peak of his carrier now, so i think his management must be really busy now.
=))

I hope they'll give us a good news.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here 's my detailed translations for the final episode viewing press conference. Note: I know that there are several sites with video links, but they are all repeats. So I’ll be using the videos from @koe ‘s youtube account. She managed to find all the videos floating around, making it very convenient for me. Thank you so much for the upload! Also, she uploaded three clips on her account, but one of them is a shortened version of the confession, so I’ll only be translating two of the clips.

@aisling-I know that there are conflicting translations, but I'm confident in my translations, except for the parts where I explicitly noted that I was unsure. So cheer up!

First clip of the finale interview; Link:

--Starting 0.05 (cause I can’t make out what JHW’s saying at the way beginning of the clip since he’s mid-sentence)--

JHW: “…and, uh, to Yoo In Na shi, the thing I am very grateful is… there is a confession scene in episode 14…yes, the scene where I’m/we’re crying while talking.”

Someone woman: “Yes.”

JHW: “But during [the scene], it was really suppose to be [a scene where] one, single teardrop falls and we converse…[he interjects something here which I can’t make out] but [to match it] to the timing of crying was really difficult.”

At 0.29: JHW continues to explain: “You have to make tears fall out at a quick speed. But then I messed up, and I kept on saying, “Ah, wait a minute. Let’s cut and then start again.” [And the person] who was sitting alone on a bench, Yoo In Na shi, suddenly sat next to me and put earphones like this [he displays motion] and plugged it in [to my ears].”

[Audience reacts approvingly]

JHW continues and refers to the music that was playing on the music player that YIN gave to JHW: “[it was] our drama’s OST. At that moment, tears started coming out..yes. Uh, therefore…”

[Audience starts clamoring]

JHW continues: “Yes, uh…I...yes… want to be honest.”

[Audience starts clamoring; someone even says, “What’s that/what’s going on?” ; another person says, “He’s so honest….”]

JHW continues: In our drama, [its] appeal is “mehn beung” (*it sounds like he said, “mehn beung”…I have no idea what this word mean, but if I were to hazard a guess, I think it means “memorable”—I think he’s referring to the ending of the drama?? Does anyone know what that word means?) **EDIT: According to Joonni (www.joonni.wordpress.com) "mehn beung" is a shortened slang word meaning "mental breakdown;" she romanticized it as "men boong")

JHW continues: “But you know that yearly “mehm beung”?”

[Everyone responds, “Yes.”]

JHW continues: “What everyone will“mehm beung” today is… I love Yoo In Na shi.”

[Everyone starts screaming]

--End at 1:37--

OMG!! He said he loves her!! LOL @ the YIN’s and the cast member’s reactions. The actress who played YIN’s manager put her hand to her face (like she knew it was coming), and YIN bent forward and stomped her right leg twice, but the positioning of her body was towards JHW.

Here’s the translation to the second clip of the final episode viewing interview; Link:

--Starting at 0:04--

Host: “Right now, right now, you’re not at the dating stage yet? You can tell us.” [Host then points to YIN]

*LOL @ the person who’s taking the video. I think she’s in shock cause she says, “Omo, omo.” Which is basically equivalent to our saying, “OMG”.

YIN: “No, that is…I had a lot of crying scenes. So at those times I would always listen to our [drama’s] OST. Isn’t [the OST] so good?”

Audience responds: “Yes, it’s good!”

YIN continues: “It’s very…so at that time…. [YIN starts giggling *fail at changing the subject! She's so cute ;)]

Host: “We aren’t curious about that.”

[Audience laughs]

Host: “Since [he] said he loves [you] a reply is needed, or a [reply on whether you guys are] dating or not dating. The fans are curious.”

YIN: “Ah, ah…it’s not like that.  But later after we’re done [with today’s event] I think we need to talk about what kinds of feelings are there and…[find out] what “yeh gah” is doing.” *YIN actually laughs and turns to him at this part. Also, she refers to JHW by saying, “yeh gah”, which is the informal way of saying, “that person”.

[Audience laughs]

At 0.46: Host starts to say something, but YIN says, “It’s really a “mehn beung” (*She uses the same word that JHW used earlier to describe the drama.)

[Audience laughs]

At 0.50: YIN hands microphone to Kim Jin Woo (Dong Min)

KJW: “Uh, the earphones, I put them on too.” *LOL! I love this guy! SO funny!

[Audience laughs]

KJW continues: “So, I can be the bad guy again.” *KJW basically teasing YIN and JHW

[Audience laughs]

Host mutters something.

KJW continues while looking at YIN: “Didn’t the director also put on the earphones too? All of us….” *KJW continues teasing YIN and JHW

--Ends at 1:07--

I know some people think JHW's confession is a publicity stunt, but I think he's being genuine. If it were a publicity stunt, wouldn't it be smarter to say something during the earlier episodes so that more people would be interested, tune in, and increase ratings? I just hope there's an update soon!

I'm going to copy the message I sent to @Aisling:
Nah, he's an adult. IF she refuses him, he'll be just fine. So he'll laugh and say it was one-sided on his part but I doubt he'll curl up into a ball and die. He's pretty level headed. And as I said, I don't think he did this without her being aware of it. 
I think I would be more upset and hurt FOR him if she refused him! (LOL) I don't want anyone to break his heart! But I honestly think they've been dating for awhile. I just don't see him doing that on a spur-of-the-moment thing especially with his family there. 
To me, he's dead serious. If he wanted to just "date" her, he would have kept this secret and dated her privately. (like he has with girlfriends in the past) I believe he's got something more in mind...like marriage. Call me crazy but this is exactly the type of guy he is. He wouldn't hurt or disrespect YIN or his family. 
He's never announced any girlfriends in the past because either A) he wasn't serious or thinking about marriage or B) the girl told him not to and he respected her wishes. I truly believe (and even more so now seeing those close-up pics of them at the fan meeting - LOOK at YIN's face! She's delighted!) that both of them were aware he was going to do this. 
I'm happy that he's the type of young man that will step up and be open & honest about his feelings. It would be nice if more k-artists were. I was thrilled when Min Ho said he was dating. Good for him. (even though it didn't last but he's young) 
I think this also tells YIN something? It tells her what type of man he is. It tells her that he puts HER first. Not his career, not his managers, not his management company...but her. And making it 100% clear to her how he feels. No doubts, no secrets, no scandals, no lies, no sneaking around. He's not about to HIDE her away from anyone because he's afraid of fans or managers. He's not going to date her in secret. (and I agree with him, THAT'S disrespectful) 
Honest to GOD, Aisling - I'm so happy for him, I've been singing all day long. What a wonderful thing to happen to this exceptional, sweet young man! Yoo In Na is a very blessed young lady. =D>

@koethank you for uploading vids!
@PJupiter491thank you! you're awesome! I'm thinking about subbing those two videos for InHyun couple... can I use your translation? Of course I'll put proper credit :)
@tessierooYou're my girl! thanks to your post I feel a lot better.... let's cross our fingers that it's like you said!

Oh, one more thing: IF his management company is suddenly bothered by him dating - it's because they're aware now of how serious he is. (marriage minded) They probably didn't mind in the past because he was just casually dating. 
The articles coming out are all misquoting or leaving things out. JHW asked for the fans blessing. Why would he ask permission unless he was serious? Why even bother telling anyone? 
This was the first project JHW chose for himself - not that he was "allowed" to chose for himself. No one has ever forced him to take on any role in a movie or drama. He's admitted he sees acting as a way to make money so he can continue singing/writing. They probably suggest certain projects and he agrees. This time, he picked this one himself. 
His eyes are just sparkling! And that 2nd pic?  You can tell he just adores her! :P 

Regarding her post on me2day:

it's a spazz… about what exactly would be hard to pinpoint

“I don’t know… Whether I can live well onwards– Are you alright, In-Ah ya?!?! (followed by long repeat and alternating between “In-Ah yah” and “Hee-jin ah”)?!?!”

I think she’s… really confused/conflicted lolll either about the ending of her experience acting in QIHM… or about the confession… hard to say =P

Guest Iviih

Oh, one more thing: IF his management company is suddenly bothered by him dating - it's because they're aware now of how serious he is. (marriage minded) They probably didn't mind in the past because he was just casually dating. 
The articles coming out are all misquoting or leaving things out. JHW asked for the fans blessing. Why would he ask permission unless he was serious? Why even bother telling anyone? 
This was the first project JHW chose for himself - not that he was "allowed" to chose for himself. No one has ever forced him to take on any role in a movie or drama. He's admitted he sees acting as a way to make money so he can continue singing/writing. They probably suggest certain projects and he agrees. This time, he picked this one himself. 
His eyes are just sparkling! And that 2nd pic?  You can tell he just adores her! :P 

I think there's news from Starnews, saw bits of the chinese translation.. basically the news say that after the event, both YIN and JHW went back to their respective home. There's also mentioning of JHW getting enlisted soon. YG's stand is because this is personal matter, it's not for them to interfere. There's more but it's hard to translate. Anyone can see the original article from starnews?

Guest p7879

I bet JHW think about it a million times before he confessed his LOVE  for YIN  to the world and for that I admire this guy - JHW, YOU’RE THE MAN lol Isnt he the COOLEST guy on the face of the earth  or what? He just put his heart out there and to hell with the consequences! You know…  people always do CRAZY THINGS when they are IN LOVE haha It's a NOW or NEVER situation for him lol

And to YIN… come on girl….  Just let JHW show  his love to you! Let him love you! Its not like you guys will be getting married asap lol He is SMOOTH and got the MOVES… like what HJ said a PLAYER and your resistance will be FUTILE!!!

:x

Guest luvbong

Ji Hyun Woo Proves to be the ‘Nuna’ Killer with Sudden Confession

Ji Hyun Woo (27) has been creating huge buzz with his public love confession towards Yoo In Na (29).

On June 7, at the finale celebration fan meeting for tVN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man (written by Song Jae Jung, directed by Kim Byung Soo, Ji Hyun Woo surprised everyone in the audience, including Yoo In Na, when he confessed, “I love Yoo In Na.” 

96428905.jpg

The actors were caught in numerous dating rumors due to their close chemistry on set and it eventually led to a public confession.

With this confession, it’s been noted that Ji Hyun Woo tend to work with actresses who are older than him. In KBS’ Old Miss Diary, which led him to fame, Ji Hyun Woo worked with actress, Ye Ji Won, who was twelve years older than him.

Following after Ye Ji Won, Ji Hyun Woo worked with Seo Young Hee, Lee Si Young, Lee Bo Young, and Nam Sang Mi, who were all older than the actor, respectfully earning him the title of ‘Nuna Killer.’ (older sister for men)

Not only in dramas, but during official settings, Ji Hyun Woo stated, “I like older women more than younger ones.”

In early 2012, Ji Hyun Woo appeared on Lee Sora’s Propose and said his ideal type is, “an older woman who doesn′t try to play tug of war.”

This is probably the reason why Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed his love for Yoo In Na, who is two years older. Despite Ji Hyun Woo’s sticky position with his mandatory army duties coming up, fans are wondering if these two people can really lead to a romantic relationship.

Photo Credit: CJ E&M

Credit: enewsworld

Guest Iviih

lol
I was reading some news at enewsworld about Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na but nothing new.
the news are:
Ji Hyun Woo Proves to be the ‘Nuna’ Killer with Sudden Confessionhttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7673&idxType=News
Ji Hyun Woo′s Ideal Type Was Similar to Yoo In Na (lol they say she is his ideal just because she is older...)http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7670&idxType=News

Ji Hyun Woo Drops Bombshell Love Confession to Yoo In Na
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7669&idxType=News

I'm so not working today! (Sorry boss!) Ok now JHW's management is saying JHW is probably too immersed in his role so he unknowingly made this move without much thought. JHW has already returned home and they will need to listen to his view before making an official statement on the 8th afternoon.
I'm pretty sure JHW thought it well and long enough to make this confession! I got this feeling he n YIN talk on the phone yesterday hahaha

@Iviih - Yes, that's it exactly. They probably would pick something for him (based on number of episodes or role or money) and offer it to him. He's never made it a secret that his first love is guitar/singing/songwriting - not acting. Funny though how many lead male roles he's been given. I always thought he doesn't really know how good he is at acting. 
I said awhile ago that he's not playing Boong Do necessarily. He's playing himself. BD = Ji Hyun Woo. This character is the closest to himself he's ever done. (he's that sweet and smart in real life) He's just a good guy who couldn't and wouldn't harm a fly. 

Guest p7879

In Na said there wouldn't be any more hot kiss scenes, but they did, so I wonder.... was it JHW's idea again? LOL

Guest Iviih

Here 's my detailed translations for the final episode viewing press conference. 

At 0.50: YIN hands microphone to Kim Jin Woo (Dong Min)

KJW: “Uh, the earphones, I put them on too.” *LOL! I love this guy! SO funny!

[Audience laughs]

KJW continues: “So, I can be the bad guy again.” *KJW basically teasing YIN and JHW

[Audience laughs]

Host mutters something.

KJW continues while looking at YIN: “Didn’t the director also put on the earphones too? All of us….” *KJW continues teasing YIN and JHW

--Ends at 1:07--

I know some people think JHW's confession is a publicity stunt, but I think he's being genuine. If it were a publicity stunt, wouldn't it be smarter to say something during the earlier episodes so that more people would be interested, tune in, and increase ratings? I just hope there's an update soon!

Who was waiting for something from Star News? I found this:

Actor Ji Hyunwoo recently confessed his love for Yoo Inna — not in a scene out of a drama, but in real life.

On June 7th, the two stars attended a fan meeting timed to coincide with the last episode of “Queen Inhyun’s Man.” The fan meeting was held at Seoul’s Time Square, where he suddenly said to Yoo Inna, “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”

The crowd fell silent immediately at his unexpected confession. Even staff members from their respective agencies couldn’t hide their shock.

A representative from Ji Hyunwoo’s agency said to Star News, “What he said was not discussed with the agency beforehand. We’re also trying to understand what his intentions were when he said that. We’re flustered.”

On that day, Ji Hyunwoo and Yoo Inna left the scene the moment the fan meeting ended.

Meanwhile, they acted as lovers in the drama and have been plagued with romance rumors from the start. On April 25th, representatives from both their agencies denied those rumors, but Ji Hyunwoo’s confession is expected to generate a lot of interest in their relationship.

Source: Star News

Guest thn22

It's 11:14 AM Friday in Korea right now.. Come on official statement from JHW/YIN come out already!!!

Archived