❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest harushima

I loved ockoala's response:
On a happier note, Ji Hyun Woo confessed to Yoo In Na at the finale viewing party for QIHM. His exact words were “I wanted to say this in front of fans who love this drama. I like Yoo In Na, and I hope for your blessings.” Apparently it was a surprise to Yoo In Na, and her response was this will need to be discussed privately. Ergh, girlfriend, the correct response was to kiss this adorable boy senseless right then and there. He just turned your real life into an actual K-drama! Gosh, this just tickles me pink with glee.

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/07/ji-hyun-woo-confesses-to-yoo-in-na-at-the-episode-16-viewing-for-queen-in-hyuns-man/

I agree. She shoulda jumped on him for another toe kiss. :))

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dolcevita18

This is just me and my wishful thinking but..
Maybe JHW suggested the tiptoe kiss cause he's done it in real life with YIN? Hahaha :)) :x

I was just thinking whilst watching the last episode.Does that mean the beginning scene where they both rush to meet each other isn't included?And I thought it would go back in a circle.
Also LOL-ing at the fact that Soo Kyung is asking Boong Do the same questions again at the end. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

*spazz* 1st time I ship drama couple to become real lover and I get what I want, I'm so happy. You rock, JHW! Take her, you have all of us here to support you 

:)

)

:D

>

:D

<

i agree with harushima. If YIN does not accept JHW's confession, i hope that she does not reject the opportunity of getting to know him better and perhaps fall in love with him in the future.

And you know what...i dont think JHW would have the guts to proclaim his love in front of the media if he wasnt the least or slightly sure that YIN reciprocate his feelings. Like most people pointed out, what if she rejects him? It'll be difficult for him to live it down. Even if they tried to gloss things over by saying he was joking or was just caught up in the moment, it'll still be hard for this news to die! And it putsYoo Inna in a spot as well coz if she rejects him, she'd get some heavy media and antifan backlash whilst JHW would atleast obtain sympathy from the media and fans. JHW did say that he was prudent and i feel that he would want to protect the person he loves so he wouldnt do anything to jeopardise YIN.

As for the canceled cake cutting, i think their managing companies pulled the plug for this one. That's one BIG bomb JHW dropped. They'd need a SWAT team to get both of them out of this hot-spot.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she likes him in return. None of that 3months stint, thank you. We're talking bout a lifetime here. I want hear the patter of little feet for the both of them. TOGETHER. AS HUSBAND AND WIFE.

I shall pray fervently for them to get married to each other.

I was just gonna lurk but reading JHW confessed to YIN made me all giddy hahaha. You go Ji hyun Woo!!! For an introverted as him to say this in public must really mean he's dead serious.

@tessiero: I strongly believed it when you commented that JHW never looked any other female co stars he had worked with the way he looked or stared at YIN. And never as touchy and close to anyone of his former leading ladies as he did with YIN.

JHW is really live up to his name, we call him DEA-BACK, and he sure is.  :x   >:D<
I've never heard nor seen anything like this in K-showbiz, he is THE MAN. He isn't afraid of being rejected or public criticism, he lives up to his feeling, this is what I once read in chicken soup for the soul "the dynamics that are required to make a relationship work: just keep putting your love out there", JHW understands this very well. He loves her and he concedes it :x :x :x
I hope the K-media and its netizens will react just like us, that means "spazz first, then happy for him, applaud him for his courage and support him to go for his love" :D :D :D

Regarding her post on me2day:

it's a spazz… about what exactly would be hard to pinpoint

“I don’t know… Whether I can live well onwards– Are you alright, In-Ah ya?!?! (followed by long repeat and alternating between “In-Ah yah” and “Hee-jin ah”)?!?!”

I think she’s… really confused/conflicted lolll either about the ending of her experience acting in QIHM… or about the confession… hard to say =P

Guest harushima

Lol. I could understand her reaction.. Getting a sudden confession like that...   :))
but to be clear, is she talking about QIHM or the confession? Only she knows.

Guest xtuyet

I don't blame her for spazzing? I mean... his mom and brother were there and probably didn't even know neither!And omg what of the cake? The cake! What happened to it? Did they eat it? Ah... It is like the relationship with the horse...Cake.
;))

Guest lesleylim

wow!! this is my 1 st comment on a couple thread!! the power of QIHM =D>
genuinely believe JHW  true and real confession to YIN..I don't think it's fan service.I think his personal character is almost like KDB..Think deep before act..Salut my man for his bravery!! ^:)^ But I think he should atleast hint or confess to YIN privately before he make the public announcement.He really put YIN in a spot..
YIN: should I reject him or accept him? hmmm...*shaking head* confusing..O:-)Her manager: hey!! you just start out your 1st leading role at 30 y.o and you're going to commit with this boy??? *keep shaking fingers and head*YIN: but I like him too.He is a great kisser!! ahem!!Her manager:  do you think a great kisser man can fill your tummy?? Can he buy yourself a luxury Audi Q7? can he buy you a house at Buckchon with tile rooftop??
LOl!! my bad!!
my imagining run wild while watching ep 16..after  KDB  JHW confession..All I can think of is "all this kissing and hugging this happening for real"!! did you guys see the ep 16 kissing,stop,then JHW biting her upper lip,stop ,then YIN hugging and wrap her hands on JHW head,stop deep kissing again,stop ,both keep changing position on their lips!! so hot and so real!! All Korean actors and actress should take kissing lesson from both of them.period!!
joking aside.I really want YIN to accept him and date him before he go to military..when he come out after 2 years they can decided to get marry or keep dating for sometimes.. at least she still have 2 years to do other project while he away..If she reject him,I refuse to watch YIN drama anymore!! *angry*
How to tell JHW that we the lover of QIHM support his decision?? *clapping hand and nodding head*  Do you think he read his twitter written in Eng? Please,pls I pray YIN don't broke wuri KBD  JHW's precious heart!! *heart beats*

:)

) I'm afraid when I go to bed soon I will miss all the news. But I need my sleep since I have to work tomorrow. Can someone let me know news via Dream please?

;):D

Awwww...some really cute comments on YIN's Me2Day page:
http://me2day.net/yginna
"Brother Woo - Perfect guy""Say yes, yes, yes""You two look great""Congratulations!""Choose your own way""Be brave. Be strong"
"No way with Mr. Woo" (ROFL!) 
"Listen to your heart""In my eyes, he is good man""Go ahead and be in love""Please, please, please say yes" (LOL - no pressure)"Wow, JIhyunwooOppa confessed'

This one is what I think:
"JHW is a good man. Do not hurt him pls" :x 
I'm afraid to go to sleep too. :(

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Dear shippers who have been supporting InHyun from the start; dear shippers who have jumped on board recently; dear silent readers who are lurking in this thread because you're curious after hearing the news...
If you lurked in QIHM thread or followed me on tumbl you know I'm an avid InHyun shipper from the very beginning. And maybe that's why I take this so seriously. I feel like crying right now. Not from happiness, but from insecurity.
I want to share my thoughts with you after I read 150 new posts in this thread and after I read news from several sites and sources.
My first reaction was obviously the same as yours. I actually watched the last episode live with a fellow QIHM lover and after the show ended we went on soompi and read that Ji Hyun Woo dropped a bombshell. She's a witness. She can tell you that I actually started tearing up. Yes, I was on the verge of tears. When I started this thread... I would never dream about this. This is something beyond my wildest imagination.
But after I calmed down a bit (which took me more than one hour because I was trembling from head to toe) my heart sank. I started reading your posts and posts at redpinkboxes. 
First of all - the translations are pretty conflicting. According to redpinkboxes (she translated from Weibo) the conversation was like this:Host: Let’s ask Yoo Inna if they are really dating.Yoo Inna: No… we aren’t dating!Ji Hyun Woo: What is with you today? You aren’t like this usually!! I thought that we didn’t have anything on actually… But I think after today’s event, we will have to talk about it.
But accroding to dramahaven:Yoo In Na showed a stately look and said, “After the end, seem like have to seriously have a talk.” So who said that?
Then I read that JHW said it was him who came up with a tiptoe kiss X but the same thing was said by PDnim few days ago - there was news about it. Here: http://dramahaven.com/director-kim-byung-soo-i-came-up-with-tiptoe-kiss-idea-on-the-spot/ So whose idea a kiss was? That's why I have hard time believing the source saying JHW claiming this.
I think at this state we shouldn't believe in everything we read. Let's stay calm until we get a definite translation/explanation, shall we? I don't want unclear/false informations to be spreading more than they are already.
But what makes me really worried is... what's going to happen next? It makes me so anxious that I can't even breathe properly.IF he had confessed to her privately and both agencies announced it - that would be different. But now... what are the options?
First of all... YIN must think it over - whether she likes him or not in real life... whether to start dating or not. It's obvious she's attracted to him, but what about deeper feelings?I agree that JHW wouldn't say those things if he wasn't serious about it. We can't know for sure, but it seems that he's hell of a smooth talker in real life. He admitted freely he'd dated few women before. And he's confident because it seems he's been dating older women in most cases. His representative said he wouldn't joke about this - so he's really in love with her. He's a guy who honestly doesn't give a **** about his popularity, he acts as a normal guy in love. Well, very bold guy in love.
What I am fearing now is HER reaction.1) I fear that she isn't in love with him as much as he's in love with her.2) I fear that she's in love with him, but because of her career she will deny it. 3) I fear that she's in love and she wants to announce it, but her agency won't let her.4) I fear she's going to reject him, thus makes him release a statement "I was still under QIHM influence and it was Kim Boong Do talking, not me. Sorry for confusing fans."
I heard they want to hold a presscon because of this? WTH? That doesn't sound good for us, shippers.
I'm sorry for ruining your bubble of happiness, but I needed to write it.If she's going to reject him, I'm done with this couple. I mean it. My heart won't be able to take it.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Dear shippers who have been supporting InHyun from the start; dear shippers who have jumped on board recently; dear silent readers who are lurking in this thread because you're curious after hearing the news...
If you lurked in QIHM thread or followed me on tumbl you know I'm an avid InHyun shipper from the very beginning. And maybe that's why I take this so seriously. I feel like crying right now. Not from happiness, but from insecurity.
I want to share my thoughts with you after I read 150 new posts in this thread and after I read news from several sites and sources.
My first reaction was obviously the same as yours. I actually watched the last episode live with a fellow QIHM lover and after the show ended we went on soompi and read that Ji Hyun Woo dropped a bombshell. She's a witness. She can tell you that I actually started tearing up. Yes, I was on the verge of tears. When I started this thread... I would never dream about this. This is something beyond my wildest imagination.
But after I calmed down a bit (which took me more than one hour because I was trembling from head to toe) my heart sank. I started reading your posts and posts at redpinkboxes. 
First of all - the translations are pretty conflicting. According to redpinkboxes (she translated from Weibo) the conversation was like this:Host: Let’s ask Yoo Inna if they are really dating.Yoo Inna: No… we aren’t dating!Ji Hyun Woo: What is with you today? You aren’t like this usually!! I thought that we didn’t have anything on actually… But I think after today’s event, we will have to talk about it.
But accroding to dramahaven:Yoo In Na showed a stately look and said, “After the end, seem like have to seriously have a talk.” So who said that?
Then I read that JHW said it was him who came up with a tiptoe kiss X but the same thing was said by PDnim few days ago - there was news about it. Here: http://dramahaven.com/director-kim-byung-soo-i-came-up-with-tiptoe-kiss-idea-on-the-spot/ So whose idea a kiss was? That's why I have hard time believing the source saying JHW claiming this.
I think at this state we shouldn't believe in everything we read. Let's stay calm until we get a definite translation/explanation, shall we? I don't want unclear/false informations to be spreading more than they are already.
But what makes me really worried is... what's going to happen next? It makes me so anxious that I can't even breathe properly.IF he had confessed to her privately and both agencies announced it - that would be different. But now... what are the options?
First of all... YIN must think it over - whether she likes him or not in real life... whether to start dating or not. It's obvious she's attracted to him, but what about deeper feelings?I agree that JHW wouldn't say those things if he wasn't serious about it. We can't know for sure, but it seems that he's hell of a smooth talker in real life. He admitted freely he'd dated few women before. And he's confident because it seems he's been dating older women in most cases. His representative said he wouldn't joke about this - so he's really in love with her. He's a guy who honestly doesn't give a **** about his popularity, he acts as a normal guy in love. Well, very bold guy in love.
What I am fearing now is HER reaction.1) I fear that she isn't in love with him as much as he's in love with her.2) I fear that she's in love with him, but because of her career she will deny it. 3) I fear that she's in love and she wants to announce it, but her agency won't let her.4) I fear she's going to reject him, thus makes him release a statement "I was still under QIHM influence and it was Kim Boong Do talking, not me. Sorry for confusing fans."
I heard they want to hold a presscon because of this? WTH? That doesn't sound good for us, shippers.
I'm sorry for ruining your bubble of happiness, but I needed to write it.If she's going to reject him, I'm done with this couple. I mean it. My heart won't be able to take it.

Archived