Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

Guest hopeneverends

can we have the option to revert to the old layout whenever we want like yahoo and gmail. i kind of like the old format more.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luna1430278013

i didn't know soompi opened this thread for input so i openeed one kkkk

here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2000022/your-thoughts-on-new-soompi-format/p1

congrats on the new soompi ^^

waaaaaaaaa there are a lot of emotion faces in the smiley button to the upper right of the post box :-bd

Guest graceyoon

@babuprincess99> you can change the style of your signature... u may need to clean it up like the html entities. if you see any weird words with & at the start, removing them might help since our sigs were originally written in bbc code and not html. i decided to use css instead so i removed all my old styles.. but yeah an editor would make it easier who don't know the codes.. it'd also be nice to see how our sigs look after revising them too.

woohoo i think the new layout was a long time coming! i really like the new forum setup despite some features being delayed (but then again i only visit like 4 forums so for someone like me, it's not a huge prob).... since i have the friend of soompi status, i was able to get a sneak peek and at first, i thought it felt sort of cold with the colours (or lack of) and having the forums all listed down the left side kinda seems out of place (if it was possible for us to hide it or unhide it in which the forums would then expand like in the older version, that'd be great). Nonetheless, after perusing the new layout more and more i'm really liking it!

and i also agree with another poster about the font size in that i too find the font size in the posts a bit small, but then again, i don't have the greatest eye sight. on the other hand, i find the number indicating the num of threads and posts on the main forum sorta big.. not sure why those numbers have to stand out so much, are they really needed? i find it takes up a lot of space on my mobile. same with the number of replies and views within forums. i think removing it would give more space for the titles.

but all in all, thanks to the staff, web developers, testers et al for the time and hard work! thumbs up!

--btw mel maybe you should bold the part in your message about the edit feature being delayed

Yeah, I was wonder

This is something I just noticed' date=' but I can't seem to figure out how to [b']edit out our member titles/messages. I went through the Profile page and it seems to only account for things like changing your Picture/thumbnail, your signature, and other account settings. I'm presuming that this feature has been disabled in the meantime?

Ditto about the titles.

Would like to see the "Members viewing this topic" and "Members online" feature come back too.

And different cell (?) colors for the pinned threads. :)

Edit: The emoticon button does nothing for me. D: lol nevermind

Guest lixinxin

No pink text on pink with Sohee in a Soompi shirt and Jessica's baseball pitching? What is this madness?

Guest Fenn_lucky5

the PM messaging system is a bit confusing to navigate, why would the messages I sent be in the inbox?

Guest green.teax

Takes a little bit to get used to, but I love the new design/layout! Thanks so much for working so hard Soompi team :) (and hopefully the little kinks will be sorted out soon), but amazing job!

Guest h2og

One thing that I love in this beta version is the video playback is done within the page... It's cool so we don't need to leave soompi site... That's a big improvement! This is such a treasure! Awesome!\m/ \m/

Everyone, have a good day!! Luv it...

Guest hellobby

I really like the new Soompi! The colour scheme is a bit too bright and monotone for me though. Before in the old Soompi, I like that each quote was a different colour so at least it was easier to read....

Was wondering, what do the points and badges do?

Guest AceFondu

Yeah sorry but i take back what i said about liking this design xD.

I want the old forum back cause it was easier to navigate around o-o although this looks cool, its a bit complicated. =/

Hello!

The first page of all the Korean drama/Korean actor topics that I have created are not up to date with the latest information, although they were up to date in the old version of Soompi. Is there a solution to this problem?

Archived