Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

I know everything is still WIP but if we could bring back the different colorings for pinned topics that'd be great. Right now everything looks the same and it's hard to tell what is pinned and what isn't.

Question question:

1.How to edit a post? I don't find a button. Tutorial yeah? ^^

2.Will there be a point in time where the "points" we receive here on soompi be used somewhere else as a "reward" system?

3.There's a number at the top right corner, next to where it says "Logged in as SunniRise". That number reads as 20. I click on it and the address changes on my browser but there is no new page or window. What's that number for or is it a glitch?

Thank youu for reading. ^___^

Guest Yoyo

Question question:

1.How to edit a post? I don't find a button. Tutorial yeah? ^^

2.Will there be a point in time where the "points" we receive here on soompi be used somewhere else as a "reward" system?

3.There's a number at the top right corner, next to where it says "Logged in as SunniRise". That number reads as 20. I click on it and the address changes on my browser but there is no new page or window. What's that number for or is it a glitch?

Thank youu for reading. ^___^

To answer your first question:

The editing feature has been temporarily disabled to allow us some time to fix up some posts. It will be back soon, don't worry.

Wow. I was surprised. This is a really big change. XD

I'm still trying the new features and I do somehow feel that I'm exploring a new territory, but tbh i like this new 'layout' more. It's refreshing, and it seems to be a lot more fun than the previous one. :D

I hope those glitches get fixed soon. :)

Thank you for soompi 3.0! :D

Guest iSimplicityy

Another thing that I'm finding troublesome is the disappearance of the Forum Filter at the bottom of a designated forum.

I think users in the Selling & Trading section will probably need it to find their thread.

I personally like to use it to only see active threads and remove the closed ones so I know that everything I'm seeing is an open thread.

Will that be added back or is it permanently removed?

Also as I was looking around I noticed that the subforums are no longer at the top of the forum page.

And the threads in the forum are all a mix of the topics in the subforums and the forum itself. Will that be fixed as well?

Everything became really cluttered and it's hard to distinguish which thread is part of the forum and which is part of the subforum at a glance.

Will the Topic Descriptions be brought back as well? I found those rather useful...

For our signatures, it seems that we can't change the font, style, or color of the text. Is that right? I tried editing my signature so that it would look like it did originally but it seems that it's stuck with the same font, style, and color. Font size doesn't seem to be a problem though...

Ahh so many requests sorry! Thank you for all the hard work!

I don't know about others, but the site is too wide for my screen now (this was not the case in the past), so it's kinda very bothersome. And some links are not working, such as the links in the fanfic thread where writers link the post of where the chapters are. It just brings me back to the first page. Hopefully this will get fixed.

Guest nekked

Ehh I need to get used to it, the topic descriptions is the thing I definitely want back.

Idk it just feels so squished and cluttered right now..

Guest LittlePinky82

Hmm it looks really nice. I like the text/font a lot. What's with the badges? And when I came in next to my name I saw the number 20?? Going to look around some more.

Guest LittlePinky82

Oh only thing is I liked on the other site how the forums were organized like with the bigger groups for example. Will that be coming back?

Guest bbly

What about the Edit button? I couldn't find it. And wouldn't it be better having the Quote button below the post. For example I am reading a post, decide to quote it but need to scroll back to the top. The site looks definitely modern and stylish, but it really needs some getting used to i.

Guest Muso

I don't like the new look that much, but over time I will get used to it and will know where everything is.

Guest Yoyo

What about the Edit button? I couldn't find it. And wouldn't it be better having the Quote button below the post. For example I am reading a post' date=' decide to quote it but need to scroll back to the top. The site looks definitely modern and stylish, but it really needs some getting used to i. [/quote']

The edit feature is disabled for now. We will be bringing it back soon.

And maybe I'm blind....but I can't find the "completed fanfics" section anywhere.

Mm. If you go on the home screen you should see a baby blue link that says 'completed fanfix'

Guest gorjes

I like it. But when I post something in SNSD Jessica thread and when i close the page and open it again in a few minute the post disappear.

I'm too dim/old for this modernized look lol...I miss the old layout, especially how the fanfic section was. Everything's so confusing right now. I'm assuming some of the threads are not updated? Cause some of them are reverted back to older months. Anyway I do like the autosave draft though (thank god). Right now not a big fan of this huge change, but I guess I'll get used to it haha....

Guest luna1430278013

i like it very very much ...much slikker and better to navigate through ...

calmer colors and faster to load!

but....

is it possible to edit your own posts after being posted?

it needs more color though

it needs time to get used to it ....the navigation is somehow better ..only what u need shows ...like that all the forms appear at the left of the screen ....

the colors are calm and toned down....maybe i am used to bright blue old soompi..it just needs time to adjust to it ....

easier to load is the best ...cuz it took longer before to open soompi pages ....hope they fixed that here

but the really annoying thing is that you can't edit your posts ..... >.<

it looks so neat and organized ....

the forums page looks clearer though and less cartoonish from before....

soompi matured .... this is a matured look for soompi ^^

well it is a risk some will like it ..other will get used to it ... forums activity will increase ...when there is people is spazzing or sharing about something ... the new look will not move forums...but it MAY help ....

why can't i edit my post later ....urrrggghhhh...

what i did is pressed all the buttons on the pages and in my profile...and i learned what every button does lol...just to get used to it kkkkk...

replying to comments cool.... i didn't know that ....still hung up in the forums ....will check it out ...kkkk

the new addition is the 'save draft' thing ... it is great ..no more losing your posts ...they are being SAVED !! hehe

it is so clean... the color are comfy for the eyes i agree

well we have to accept the inevitable

the badge system makes feel proud or like yeah i did something good feeling lol

the stars as the bookmarks is easier from before to track threads

the notification-message-bookmark lineup next to your profile name when u r in forums is the best

yeah the notification thing is cool too ...now when people mention you or reply to u ...i like that ..

the no edit thing is a big problem i need to edit some posts ...or even add to older posts ....that is the worst thing in this format ....SOOMPI FIX IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

if it is a working progress i think we can wait and be patient .....that is great news !!!!

Archived