Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elysium.

Are we really not allowed to edit our post? If so O_0 then I have a major problem with that. If you have a shop in the selling&trading section how would you go about editing your posts?

They're still fixing things and updating things, so editting has temporarily been disabled. For now, we just gotta wait it out. Apparently, they're still transferring data and the selling & trading forum hasn't been completely updated yet.

The new forum is nice but I somehow feel like it's sort of cluttered and bulky. Maybe I just need some time to get used to it.

Also I notice that my avatar picture is missing? but it seems like a lot of people still have theirs intact.

Also is there a way to separate the articles posted on the main forum from the k-pop general discussion? I was trying to find some threads I replied on and look through it but the thread's been spammed by like 50 news articles in the span of a day. Maybe all the news articles could go in a separate thread and all the posts there before (like the concert discussion threads) could go somewhere else?

was going to edit my post but it seems the edit option isn't back yet.

Are you going to bring the little tab next to the threads that take you to the newest post in the thread? It would be much more convenient than sifting through all the pages to find out where I left off.

Guest h2og

We are test driving the beta versions! The emoticons are not displaying in our posts! Also flagging is different from the old version - there is only one option and the comment box is not available. Post No. is missing. Paging is not consistent. I see different numbers when I page back & forth!

I hope our feedback is not too overwhelming! To the tech dept: - Appreciate all your hardwork!!!

Guest h2og

Are you guys bring back the "I've replied to" thread options? It would be easier cause I can't find my fanfics.

I believe "the replied" button is now the"quote" button on the right upper hand side of each post!

Guest h2og

We are still very new to the beta versions. It would be nice to have a "what's old & what's new" guide. We r just going through the features blindly to see what's happening! I played around a little bit to get to know the new features but I just don't want to mess up the thread because I am testing here & there and ended up displaying blank posts! With edit not available, we can undo our mistakes!

Guest h2og

We are still very new to the beta version. It would be nice to have a "what's old & what's new" guide. We r just going through the features blindly to see what's happening! I played around a little bit to get to know the new features but I just don't want to mess up the thread because I am testing here & there and ended up displaying blank posts! With edit not available' date=' [i']we can't undo our mistakes!

It is always work in progress! We know it will take some time for all of us to get used to the new format since we are so used to the old one! We just have to adapt to it. However, Thank Q for bringing it up as quickly as possible.

Guest imperfekt_s0ul

lol thought i went to the wrong site .... still getting use to it .. kinda miss the old version lol

Guest knockblock

I don't like how there isn't an indication of time and date.

Also, I like the emoticons in the old layout better.

Guest kayana20

IS there any way I can get the number of posts back that I had before. I had between 1 and 2k and it is saying I only have 4 which is inaccurate. I post a lot so I hope it is fixed.

Guest kayana20

IS there any way I can get the number of posts back that I had before. I had between 1 and 2k and it is saying I only have 4 which is inaccurate. I post a lot so I hope it is fixed.

Nevermind it is fixed now.

Archived