Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

Some threads throughout the forum hasn't been completely updated yet. I'm not 100% positive but I think they're still moving data from the old forum. Hope that helped in some way.

O ok, I was confused why when I clicked a thread, instead of showing posts, it showed nothing, only a box to post a comment :-/

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yoyo

Why I don't see my post.

The same problem is happening to me as well. I've been trying to post in this thread but after a click of refresh all of the recent posts are gone. Which is odd, I sort of assumed it was because everything was still being updated.

Never mind, everything just started to appeared at once. Thanks anyway.

Guest AceFondu

AWww! Our Avatars are small ;_; But i like the look though :D Although i miss the green color plain forum xD Green has always been soompi ^^

Guest AceFondu

Sorry for double posting because i cannot find the edit button.. O_O But How come the Daily news on the Home Page are Topics in the K-Entertainment General Discussion page? Maybe it's like that now? IDK but I find it hard to find the topics i was stalking :(

Guest elysium.

Some threads throughout the forum hasn't been completely updated yet. I'm not 100% positive but I think they're still moving data from the old forum. Hope that helped in some way.

Thank you. :) And I love the new repping system... "Insightful", "Awesome", "LOL", "Flag" hahahaha. Yessss. >:D Way better than the old system, cause now you know what people are thinking.

Guest Yoyo

Sorry for double posting because i cannot find the edit button.. O_O But How come the Daily news on the Home Page are Topics in the K-Entertainment General Discussion page? Maybe it's like that now? IDK but I find it hard to find the topics i was stalking :(

After finding it, you can always click on the 'star' symbol to bookmark it! It'd be a lot easier for you in the future :)

Guest HERMIT

This is something I just noticed, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit out our member titles/messages. I went through the Profile page and it seems to only account for things like changing your Picture/thumbnail, your signature, and other account settings. I'm presuming that this feature has been disabled in the meantime?

Guest Yoyo

Pinned thread should be pinned again. Please. It's hard... and most of the link also mess up now T_T

Sorry. I'm still in the process of finding the older threads, everything should be pinned by tomorrow.

Guest YouKnow_ThatGuy

When I try to check my messages (inbox) I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8 bytes) in /var/www/frontend/library/database/class.dataset.php on line 144

Thought this might help out.

Also, it would have been nice to keep message notifications on the top navigation bar, instead of having to visit the forum to see if there is anything in your inbox.

Guest shufflepuck

I wanted to check my PMs but when the page loads I get an error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /var/www/frontend/library/database/class.dataset.php on line 144

Just thought it might be useful for you to know:)

Guest IcyLiquid

Thanks @shufflepuck! We've fixed this now. It was an issue with the way the mass welcome messages were imported.

Guest IcyLiquid

Thanks @YouKnow_ThatGuy! We've fixed this now. It was an issue with the way the mass welcome messages were imported.

Guest dolcedor.

There was a feature in the old forum that I found really useful: there was an icon that indicated that you've replied to a thread. It would be nice to see that again, so people don't reply more than once to the same thread.

Great job with the new site, though!

Guest dolcedor.

Another feature that would be nice is the ability to jump to different subforums by selecting them from a dropdown box.

Guest pandajun-k

This is really confusing, also, I had fixed my shop about 3 days ago after it was reopened and checking it now, it's back to the way it was ;___;

And I seem to notice there are no longer any sub categories for the selling / trading section. It's making my head hurt looking around ;__;

But I do admit that it's awfully nice.

Guest musicsmylife

Are we really not allowed to edit our post? If so O_0 then I have a major problem with that. If you have a shop in the selling&trading section how would you go about editing your posts?

Guest elysium.

This is really confusing, also, I had fixed my shop about 3 days ago after it was reopened and checking it now, it's back to the way it was ;___;

And I seem to notice there are no longer any sub categories for the selling / trading section. It's making my head hurt looking around ;__;

But I do admit that it's awfully nice.

I asked this question too on another thread, and a mod told me they are most likely still transferring data, so don't worry about it too much for the time being. I'm just gonna wait it out.

Archived