Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

i'm confused, on some posts it says that it was edited by someone other than the poster him(her)self

what gives?

That happens when someone reps you and I think they're working on it.

Its hard for me to browse since the color really isnt that pleasing to my eyes though to some people this is a pleasing color. But whatever. Ill probably be able to get use to it like I did for the last one.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the color scheme or layout either. I hope Soompi considers making alternate themes.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xtwinni

I love the new site! The new design will take some getting used to, but it's great. And it feels faster lol... unless it's my Internet that has decided it likes new Soompi. Maybe now I can post more because I can actually load everything. xD I also really like that the forums are on the left side. Agree with the users above about allowing more colour schemes though! For personalisation or whatnot. :)

Guest ami189

Hi, so maybe there's only me who find this new version unconvinient & difficult to use.

i cannot paste pictures into the post like before and also cannot insert them from photobuclet :-( ...i would prefer th old one more....

Guest tINA_x_101

Hello. Never usually post on Soompi, but I'm glad for Soompi 3.0 and the site runs a lot smoother.

But I honestly thought the old layout was much easier to navigate. Not a big fan of the color schemes, it's not pleasing to the eyes, and the layout overall seems cluttered in my opinion.

.... I also would prefer the one layout, but if not a better color scheme. It's painful just looking at the screen. :(

i love the new look. i must confess, i have been checking out the threads here for a month now, wanting to be a member but i'm a little shy. the new look gave me the courage to finally join you guys. i'm so happy to be here.

i had to make a new account because it wouldn't let me log in with my old account. i tried my username but it keeps saying username box is empty. when i tried my email' date=' it said no such username... yet when i tried to use the same email again to register this account, it said its already in use. O_o i even tried to reset my password and when i go to the link from my email, it says the link is invalid. what to do? i really prefer to use my old account. D: i'm wondering if its because my old username begins with a character instead of a letter? [/quote']hi, i think that probably explains it. can you please send an email to support@soompi.com with your profile link and we can reply to you there? thanks!

I just noticed something. I have at least two threads that I manage in the k-actors & actresses section, and I know I edited the first post in that thread this year (to update about the actresses' new drama), but the first post only has the edit in 2011. Like the edits I made this year are no longer there.

I just noticed something. I have at least two threads that I manage in the k-actors & actresses section' date=' and I know I edited the first post in that thread this year (to update about the actresses' new drama), but the first post only has the edit in 2011. Like the edits I made this year are no longer there. [/quote']

I have the same problem as you do and all the latest edits that I have made for all my topics have vanished.

I also manage 2 topics in the k-actors & actresses subforum but because of the upgrade, I no longer manage the 2 topics respectively.

I like the new design its very chic. But I encountered some problems with it. I know your still fixing it, but to give you a heads up, these are the problems I encountered: First, Filter options in forums topic is no longer available, I personally find it very useful before since I can choose which topic has most viewed, most number of replies, etc. Another is, there are some stories/chapters (Fanfix), Chapter Posts that are deleted or incomplete, I find it odd to post a chapter this short and none of its reader before is saying how short the chapter is(i.e. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/272076/readers-choice-2010-covered-in-shadows/p9). Lastly, there are still some format in CSS or HTML Code (actually, I dunno what you call it). Thank you and I hope it can help you in upgrading soompi site!

Guest luna1430278013

what do you press to to reply to someone and your post reads

user wrote:>>

dskfjhjfkjaskfkasgfjg

how can u get this thing to happen ???

Guest kecebur

congrats and great job for the new soompi. still need alot of time to get used to it.

anyway, i can't enter this site via mobile phone or is there any mobile version? i hope it can be fixed sooooon.

thanks for you hard work n_n

Guest sherman

congrats and great job for the new soompi. still need alot of time to get used to it.

anyway, i can't enter this site via mobile phone or is there any mobile version? i hope it can be fixed sooooon.

thanks for you hard work n_n

yes, you can access soompi from your mobile phone! :)

Guest rintintintin

Whoah, even I'm getting confused on the new outlook in soompi. I like it as well. Same here, I'm getting trouble on how can I log in here, but thank God that I'm here.

Thanks Soompi team. :D

Archived