Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

Guest Musval

Just wondering... Since you can bookmark threads, is it possible to bookmark forums too? At least I can't see the option. Or maybe I'm just not noticing it, lol

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IcyLiquid

Hi Soompi!

Welcome aboard, we're extremely happy to have you on our forum platform and we hope you're going to enjoy it and love it as much as we do!

Vanilla is quite different from regular forums in a lot of ways and I'm sure there are things in the new forums that are confusing, or just seem different to what you were expecting. That's normal, and good! We try not to just do things the same way they've always been done, so that's kind of what we're aiming for.

We'd love to answer any questions you have, either about Vanilla, the new forums, or anything you might have on your mind! There are two of us here from Vanilla Forums: @Toddo and @IcyLiquid so fire away with your questions!

Hi, thanks for your feedback! To answer your questions:

I see the completed fanfix subforum as usual. The link is in light blue, do you not see it?

Following/tracking topics: Yep, as someone helpfully noted, there is a bookmark feature. Don't quote me on this, but I think there used to be a link you could click that would take you to a list of all the topics in which you posted, so I'll ask about having that return. I found it quite useful. As for topic markers, we are looking into getting those back. And as for bookmarking entire forums... now that I don't know about, but I'll look into it.

Pinned threads: Yes, we will work on pinning those back! Sorry!

Post URLs/Permalinks: There should be a link icon that you can click above the thread that will allow you to get the URL of the post.

Edit: Yes, we'll work on getting it back!

Guest cloered

Congratulations for the new site :D It's awesome. I used to read everyone comments without posting. And yesterday, I posted for the first time. strange... I'm actually very happy. The best for the future. :)>-

Edit: Yes, we'll work on getting it back!

Thanks for working on this. I tried to edit my post to add more comments and address a few new points mentioned by other members, so I don't post too many, but I couldn't do it and wondered what was going on.

Guest DorkDork

Hi I posted in the [Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비 thread but i dont seem to see my post. Also, the last post is from tuesday, quite a few pages are missing.

Guest DorkDork

Hi I posted in the [Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비 thread but i dont seem to see my post. Also' date=' the last post is from tuesday, quite a few pages are missing. [/quote']

Oops ignore me. It seems to have just appeared.

Guest sweetfantasy09

i am trying to edit one of my existing threads under food section but i can't seem to find the edit button. i saw one edit button on the main thread (before clicking into my own thread) but it says that i don't have the permission to do so. why is that? how can i edit then?

Guest corakingph

why is it that the thread of "Yongseo' is not working... it think the pages it not correct. kindly check....

Guest elysium.

Not sure if this has been posted yet... but I have a shop in the selling & trading thread, and apparently, all my saved posts and information in those posts have been reverted all the way to March.. when I've just editted and updated it only two days ago... plus everything is going wack in my shop (like format and links and whatever), does this mean I will have to edit everything again? Or will soompi be updating the information again to make my posts more recent?

Sorry if what I said just sounds confusing. Like the best way I can explain myself is that, I updated my shop two days, ago, but all the information I saved reverted back to the data used in March... All my new information and updates I've editted in my shop, got... deleted... I think...

It says all my posts have been editted in March.. but I actually editted in May, most recently.

Plus I've lost all my data on my shop status... and this is really going to cause some problems for my current buyers....

Should I take the time to edit everything again, or just leave it alone, and wait for soompi to update the information?

Guest IcyLiquid

i am trying to edit one of my existing threads under food section but i can't seem to find the edit button. i saw one edit button on the main thread (before clicking into my own thread) but it says that i don't have the permission to do so. why is that? how can i edit then?

The editing feature has been temporarily disabled to allow us some time to fix up some posts. It will be back soon, don't worry.

Guest Yoyo

Not sure if this has been posted yet... but I have a shop in the selling & trading thread, and apparently, all my saved posts and information in those posts have been reverted all the way to March.. when I've just editted and updated it only two days ago... plus everything is going wack in my shop (like format and links and whatever), does this mean I will have to edit everything again? Or will soompi be updating the information again to make my posts more recent?

Sorry if what I said just sounds confusing. Like the best way I can explain myself is that, I updated my shop two days, ago, but all the information I saved reverted back to the data used in March... All my new information and updates I've editted in my shop, got... deleted... I think...

It says all my posts have been editted in March.. but I actually editted in May, most recently.

Plus I've lost all my data on my shop status... and this is really going to cause some problems for my current buyers....

Should I take the time to edit everything again, or just leave it alone, and wait for soompi to update the information?

Some threads throughout the forum hasn't been completely updated yet. I'm not 100% positive but I think they're still moving data from the old forum. Hope that helped in some way.

Archived