[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

wow.... thank you so much dramaok!! ^^

what would we do without your episode summaries...hehehe... :wub:

Hmm... the storyline is really getting interesting once they all are back in korea...hehee...

gah~ poor cha-yeon.... I can imagine how "hostile" her in-laws are towards her, especially when dong-ju's marriage seemed to be an arranged marriage between the two families.

One more day for ep 3-4 ! kekeke..

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparklinghugs

omg nebody have it yet? i've been refreshing creidesca's clubbox like every other five mins for it since this morning lol. i've been all juiced up about it being a friday for this drama last nite too. hehe. anyone? anyone? ^^ muchos gracias~

omg nebody have it yet? i've been refreshing creidesca's clubbox like every other five mins for it since this morning lol. i've been all juiced up about it being a friday for this drama last nite too. hehe. anyone? anyone? ^^ muchos gracias~

Same here! im totally addicted to this drama actually.

Guest sparklinghugs

okay lq is up on creidesca's clubbox.....but clubbox hasn't been working for a while for me. can neone else download or is just me????

would someone kindly up it for me hehe~ thanks a lot~

Guest sparklinghugs

Dong Ju's brother is Jong Min from SS501, rite?? oh and ne idea how many episodes this drama is going to be?

Guest dramaok

i think 20 ep. ^

ep. 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6M8166R6

ep.2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EHKPR8Z

ep. 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWMLU3BB

200608190014.jpg

nationwide viewership ratings (aug. 18, 06)

ep. 3: 14.3%

ep. 4: 19.2%

correction: duri's father is not hotae. it's some other guy that chae-yeon dated but he abandoned her and duri.

ep. 3:

ho-tae who was used by yookyeong durng the party and now he thinks she likes him for real and that when she announced their engagement during the party (just to despise dongju) it was real. but yookyeong tells hotae she wants to receive a real proposal from him in the future with a big blue diamond like the one they had in the movie titantic and asks ho-tae to transfer to korea so they can start dating. but dong-ju comes to her hotel suite and yookyeong asks ho-tae to leave. after he leaves yookyeong says she is not the same tea maid he knew and he says he made what is now her. dongju says she must wait longer and when she's pissed, he asks if she really wants to end it with him and yookyeong can't answer it despite anger. chae-yeon meets with dongju next morning and dongju goes over the detail of their contract marriage but when he continues to be rude she walks away, but she stops when dongju mentions he will give her 1 million dollars upfront. chae-yeon decides she will take up the offer and gets ready to go to korea. before she leaves she takes duri and hotae out to eat a good meal. duri wonders if he's dying since she's getting them such a nice meal, but chaeyeon says duri will live til 120 years old. when duri asks if he'll see his dad in korea and chaeyeon says to forget about dad. after they eat, cha-yeon asks ho-tae to take good care of duri, and says she will give him money to get a place for him and duri to live in when they go to korea. on the plane ride to korea, cha-yeon asks for second glass of juice and dongju makes fun of her saying how she likes free stuff so much. then he sees her stealing all the guest anmeneties like blankets and such. after they land dongju calls chayeon 'ajooma (middle aged woman)' again like he always does and cha-yeon kicks him in the knees and warns him she is his wife and she won't let it go easy if he calls her ajooma agian. cha-yeon arrives in korea and dongju's family doesn't acknowledge cha-yeon as the new wife. mom wants him to go find seunghye again and dongju says it's not like seunghye would come back and if she insisted on it then he will have to move out and live seperately from mom and grandma. seung-hye returns to korea too and visits her dad who is disappointed at her but angry at dongju. seung-hye says not to harm dongju since she is responsible for their ill-fate as well and tells her dad she plans to work. dongju's mom interrogates cha-yeon and finds out cha-yeon is an orphan who did lowly jobs like laundry and message in saipan. mom decides to let the current maid and grandma's nurse go and leave all the work to chayeon. seung-hye's sister eunwoo is psychologically disturbed and is about to jump off of a tall building when her friend calls seung-hye but eunwoo jumps off and is caught on soft mattress but rushed to the hospital. at the hospital, seunghye and eunwoo's mother who is divorced from their father works as a doctor and when she sees eunwoo she scolds eunwoo's friend who apprarenntly broke eunwoo's heart, but the friend says eunwoo and him were never a thing. seung-hye arrives and tells eunwoo to forget about the guy who played with her feelings. eunwoo says everyone just plays with her... meanwhie chayeon is busy assisting the dillusional and ill-tempered granma and has to cook dinner to but chayeon is strong and accomplishes everything with a positive attitude but at dinnertable the family complains again about the food, and dongju feels uneasy. later at night chayeon is busy serving the grandma and dongju feels uneasy more.. so he goes down and tells chayeon to sleep in the room instead of waiting at the couch for grandma. when they get back to the room dongju asks about the little dolly on the vanity, and chayeon says the dolly is from saipan and locals use it as a fortune symbol. and if you tie the hands together behind the doll it will bring prosperity and if you cross their legs it will bring romance. dongju says why they need this and chayeon says it is for her to bring money since she came to korea to work. afterwards they each go to their own bed in the bedroom and sleep. next, hotae and duri arrive in korea too and hotae smells fresh air at the airport and vows to duri a new beginning has begun....

Guest sparklinghugs

lol yeah i got that when she was looking at the picture in the lock. thanks for the upload~ but i personally got clubbox working last nite so it was good hehe. 20 episodes eh? dong ju's brother gets involved with dongju's ex-'s sis???? cause that's just wrong. and he doesn't seem to realize that was his bro's ex's sis when they were talking about her in the hospital. how does he not know how his sister-in-law looks like?!?!?!

Guest dramaok

i think he does know that eunwoo is seunghye's sister? cuz when he heard eunwoo's mother is the head of the doctor he turned and looked at eunwoo.

--

b020060818_26539545.jpg

ep. 4:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4IARZ8YJ

dongju's mom meets with seunghye's mom and then later seunghye and the mom says if seunghye treated dongju better all this wouldn't have happened and the mom tells seunghye to come get her stuff but seunghye says to throw it all away. the mom goes home and tells chayeon to pack up seunghye's belongings but takes seunghye's old jewelry. when dongju finds out he tells the mom to send it to seunghye. so seunghye gets all the stuff she left at her old home and tells her assistant to donate all the stuff to charity. the grandma is starting to warm up to chayeon especially when chayeon sings but the mom is trying to take away grandma's rights at the company sayign she's too dilusional but dongju says the grandma is still alert and nothing's gonna happen to their compnay. meanwhile duri and ho-tae arrive in seoul and chayeon meets with them outside her new home in secret. chayeon tells hotae to get her a cell-phone and take good care of duri. yookyeong the actress is about to sign another contract with ds entertainment when she gets a call from hotae sayng he arrived in seoul. dongju says if she got married her value as an actress/singer would be lower and she says she's not getting married anytime soon... but later yookyeong finds out from the reporter that ho-tae is a pretender and gets pissed at hotae when he arrives to see her and she slaps him.

Guest sparklinghugs

but he saw her before they said she was her sister and didn't recognize her. he only turned around to look at her again to see how she looked like or something or because she was his bro's ex's sis. no?

Guest dramaok

but he saw her before they said she was her sister and didn't recognize her. he only turned around to look at her again to see how she looked like or something or because she was his bro's ex's sis. no?

ic what ur saying now. i thought he just didn't see her until they said she was the other doc's daughter?

but they're both weird. ^^

ic what ur saying now. i thought he just didn't see her until they said she was the other doc's daughter?

but they're both weird. ^^

That is what i thought too and isnt the younger brother already in a relationship or something? i was skimming through his parts so i think i might have to rewatch it again.

Great summaries dramaok, i dont think you left anything out B)

Guest monoceros

this looks really intersting.. but hey, that that one guy... is from sunflower, he was the pathetic guy i hated... and is seunghye the girl from sky? who liked that main guy and was so mad when he got married?

Do anyone else just loves the way she takes care of and cares for the grandmother? Dongju just cant help but to fall for her. I love to see his jealousy. He overhear Cha-yeon phone saying I love you to Jin Dari (but of course he doesnt know it a little boy... Her little boy at that.) I bet he thought he didnt have a jealous bone in his body..... now that Cha-yeon is around, livin up his and his grandmothers life, he is going to find that he has several of those bones!!!!! hahaha!

Did anyone else enjoy this today?

Do anyone else just loves the way she takes care of and cares for the grandmother? Dongju just cant help but to fall for her. I love to see his jealousy. He overhear Cha-yeon phone saying I love you to Jin Dari (but of course he doesnt know it a little boy... Her little boy at that.) I bet he thought he didnt have a jealous bone in his body..... now that Cha-yeon is around, livin up his and his grandmothers life, he is going to find that he has several of those bones!!!!! hahaha!

Did anyone else enjoy this today?

im dying to watch today's episode. Im checking cresci's box every hour. Where art thou? :sweatingbullets:

EDIT- This is the first drama in a very long time since ive gotten really addicted to the storyline. So far the story is progressing wonderfully and i cant even wait until the next 2 episodes.

I feel so sorry for CY because she is battling time to save her only son. And i love the relationship that she has with HT. He really is an irresponsible rascal but such a caring one at that. Their friendship goes way deep in such a sense that he can even take care of her son for her. Im not sure if i missed it or not but i wonder about CY's past the most. Especially if she was married before. Anyone know?

Also, DJ is an intriguing character, no saint for sure but definitely someone who needs stability. I can just imagine the life he had with his ex wife. And the scar from his friend's suicide. But who knows how their relationship will actually progress to the next level. And the battle that is to ensue with his ex wife is going to be something altogether, I CANT WAIT :w00t:

i think the supporting characters are a bit weak, not the ex wife or HT or Duri but rather his younger brother and her younger sister.

Guest tenshiii0ox

Especially if she was married before. Anyone know?

Yeah. I believe she was married before. She said, "이혼 한지가 언전데." If I were to translate it into English, it'd sound odd, but it would be somewhere along these lines, "It's been some time since I got divorced."

i see so many familiar faces in here.. *wave wave*.. I finally had the chance to really catch up with this drama.. and yes.. like everyone else.. I'm loving it.. despite the fact that there's only one hottie.. well more like a "hottie jr." in here ( the little boy Duri.. i adore him :P ).. hehe.. i'm so sad he's sick.. my poor Duri.. seems like he's really gonna suffer from the preview of episode 6.. I think chayeon will beg DJ to lend her some money? and I think DJ thought she's giving it to her lover.. so he's kinda jealous and made it difficult for her? I have a feeling that he asked her to spend the night with him in exchange for the money.. but couldn't go through with it when he saw her tears? hehe.. judy or mic.. fill me in if you guys can.. is DJ paying CY monthly to "work" for him? so he didn't do any "background" check on CY before he married her? Wouldn't the reporters investigate CY since they did with HT? *muah*

Yeah. I believe she was married before. She said, "이혼 한지가 언전데." If I were to translate it into English, it'd sound odd, but it would be somewhere along these lines, "It's been some time since I got divorced."

In which ep and which part did she say this? i was skipping some parts of the drama to get to DJ and CY's part.

i see so many familiar faces in here.. *wave wave*.. I finally had the chance to really catch up with this drama.. and yes.. like everyone else.. I'm loving it.. despite the fact that there's only one hottie.. well more like a "hottie jr." in here ( the little boy Duri.. i adore him :P ).. hehe.. i'm so sad he's sick.. my poor Duri.. seems like he's really gonna suffer from the preview of episode 6.. I think chayeon will beg DJ to lend her some money? and I think DJ thought she's giving it to her lover.. so he's kinda jealous and made it difficult for her? I have a feeling that he asked her to spend the night with him in exchange for the money.. but couldn't go through with it when he saw her tears? hehe.. judy or mic.. fill me in if you guys can.. is DJ paying CY monthly to "work" for him? so he didn't do any "background" check on CY before he married her? Wouldn't the reporters investigate CY since they did with HT? *muah*

actually i completely agree with you about what is going to happen in ep 7. DJ is quite the jealous man i see and quite frankly im a little surprised that they showed his interest so early on in the drama. I was expecting like ep 10 or something.

You can be sure that he will make it extremely hard for her to get any money and i do think she gets a monthly allowance.

Not too sure how the end is going to be but im guessing that CY and DJ do eventually fall in love with each other or she goes back to HT. He is such a lovable fool.

I dont know why they havent investigated her either but im assuming because she is not officially engaged to him or even married yet that she isnt in the public eye yet.

Archived