[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

i can't imagine the grandma not approving on cy ... she treats the grandma with so much sincerity. i think all the household help in the world won't be crying & worrying the way cy did when the grandma got sick. i think the part where she attended to the grandma when she was vomiting got to him as well ... especially when he sees his mom running out in disgust earlier on. the way he looked at her is so ... :w00t:

Hehe... yeah.. CY is so good to the grandma...even after all the yelling and that annoying bell she kept on ringing hahaa... so funnie... XD I think DJ was kinda surprised to see how CY can actually endure all that, plus how she "handles" the situation in rather smart way ;)

I agree.. the way he stares at her from time to time.... is just so... :wub: plus when he actually made the time and stopped by the store, and actually watched her from one dress to another...hehee.... XD

I think we can surely say that in episode 5 is where he actually begins to 'fall' for her... ^^

In this situation, it reminds me of Full House.. hehee... contract marriage where both couples will eventually fall for one another.

awww ... thanks so much. you & mily are both so sweet. but don't worry about it. direct-link doesn't work too well for me at times as well. i think it's my connection which can be erratic at best. as they say if there's will there's a way. haha ... so i'll find ways of watching it once i get addicted.

haha.. ok... hopefully you can join us in RW thread to rave and rave about this drama on the weekends lolz.

btw, I went through 1st and 2nd episode, but found the pic-in-the-locket scene on episode 3 :sweatingbullets:

Here's the caps... and I think it's not Ho-tae though. I mean if it's ho-tae, he's been there all along and Duri can see if he's the father :ph34r:

He looks like someone but I can't pin-point the name.. ^^;

mylovelyfoole03korhdtvxvidsunavi001195729mr3.jpg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynthia_ngoc

it's that actor in jumong...the one that's acting as the oldest prince and antagonist to jumong's character. Also, he was in Terms of Endearment too I think.

Some caps from episode 10 ^^

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi000955855of1.jpg

^ hehe.. this grandma rocks!! ^^

I wonder what her speech is all about... hee hee...

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi000971471at0.jpg

^ look how CY cracks up...hehehe.. it must be really funny..

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi000973807mo3.jpg

^ DJ can't help it too... ^_^

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi002083183na7.jpg

^ :wub:

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi002081715ag4.jpg

^ he has such a sweet smile :)

I just went through the whole pages again, and here is the compiled ratings so far (thanks to dramaok)

ep. 1: 12.9%

ep. 2. 16.4 %

ep. 3: 14.3%

ep. 4: 19.2%

ep. 5: 14.2%

ep. 6: 21.6%

Look how funny the percentages are.. hehe.. it starts with low on odd# episodes and always goes up on the even# eps.

Pretty interesting ratings hehehe

Guest dramaok

it's that actor in jumong...the one that's acting as the oldest prince and antagonist to jumong's character. Also, he was in Terms of Endearment too I think.

actor kim seung-soo better known as 'prince daeso' of 'jumong' these days. i don't think he was in 'terms of endearment' but jumong (song ilguk) was. kim seung soo was in 'million roses' and 'you are a star'.

Some caps

I wonder what her speech is all about... hee hee...

thx for the caps ay_link. they are super! yea the brother is pretty cute. he reminds me of han jae seok but w/ lighter colored eyes. ^^ and the grandma's long long speech was very repetitive and about how her husband built the company up from nothing unlike other jerks who started business w/ their family's money and she goes on and on about how it's hard-earned money that they company is built on and it's all the toil of selling grilled squid and peanuts.. and for them to not forget it and then she says one must respect ppl instead of money cuz when you do that the money will roll in by itself and that's when cha-yeon clapped and said how she admired the granny... ^^

Guest polaris

omg it is! Good eye!!! It looks to be a younger pic of him.

Anyway, I just started watching and I'm caught up now to the most recent episode. I have to say, I am hooked! I love this drama. :) I especially like the lady who plays the main character. She was also in

" a love that will not be stopped" ...or something like that.

Cant wait for the next episode.!~ :D

Guest crashworld

Some caps from episode 10 ^^

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi002083183na7.jpg

^ :wub:

mylovelyfoole06hdtvxvidsunavi002081715ag4.jpg

^ he has such a sweet smile :)

his real name is Kyung Joon.

He acted in 1% Of Anything and Kim Rae Won's Rivals as the supporting cast..

I thought he disappeared already.. Hahhaa.. :)

exupery, sorry to hear that you couldn't get ep 3 hardsubbed since it's not on emule.. hmm will a direct-link work for you?

I can arrange something so that you won't need to dl from cb or torrent hehe.. but it'll take a while to upload such a big file ^^

PS:

does anyone notice how hot Dongju's bro is? lolz..

I think I last saw him in "Rival" hehe...

i heard that he went to the army after 1%....so glad he's out now!

he's the reason i'm watching this drama and i really hope he'll have a bigger share of screen time than in 1% of Anything

ay_link: i'd be so happy if you could tell me how to get non-CB/non-BT links for chinese-subbed episodes.

some questions:

1. what is Duri's illness? how long is he expected to live?

cuz ChaYeon even agrees to a 3yr contract marriage where she will be away from her sick son so she must be really desperate!

2. what is EunWoo's illness? cant imagine our dear DongHyeon (DongJu's brother) stuck with her!!!

1. Duri has some sort of liver disease that can be contained by very expensive medication but is in desperate need of a liver transplant that can save him completely.

2. Eunwoo's illness is more mental than anything else. It is said that she has some sort of mental disrder. I think that there is more to her than what meets the eye in terms of her illness and im starting to think that she is faking it but that's my opinion.

I cant stop watching ep 5 and 6 and this is driving me crazy because i want to watch ep 7 and 8 so bad. Im not too sure if it is too early in the game to think that next week's episode might be a turning point but i think that maybe once we get to ep 12 that it would be. That man's jealousy is absolutley ferocious and i think that combined with the attack coming from his ex, we are going to see a totallly different side to DJ>.

Maybe next week we will see the storyline establishing the ex and HT's relationship.

I cant stop watching ep 5 and 6 and this is driving me crazy because i want to watch ep 7 and 8 so bad.

I too am experiencing the same thing. I watch a lot of dramas so I very rarly give them a second thought at the end of the day. Well, I find myself thinking about this drama even while lying in my bed! I never see any Friday Night Drama at Yesasia so I am hoping to find it somewhere else with good/excellent english subtitles. :blush:

i wonder what's on at the odd# episode timeslot on friday ... that must be the reason for the lower ratings and then people tune into this drama for the 2nd episode shown on friday. haha

thanks ay_link for the pics ... looks like i was wrong about who it was the pix in the locket. keke ... sorry for pointing you to the wrong episode when it's actually 3.

i love the caps above ... the scene where the grandma was making her speech and everyone was fidgeting & the mom looked embarassed & yj was making some snide comments ... i love how cy & dj plus dj's friend was the only few who was amused instead.

gosh ... i'm so addicted to this drama especially after 5 & 6 ... can't wait for friday's episodes ... the wait is killing me. dj is so totally smitten now and i can't wait to see what he'll do next. i don't think he has ever been in love before and the relationship with the actress is just convenient & of a lustful nature imo... he smiles everytime he sees cy or when he thinks of her. and his expression when he heard her phone call with duri was totally different from when the actress was trying to make him jealous with ht. and he can't wait to get home so he can stare some more at her and call her 'honey' mockingly.

i have a few questions though ... why did dong-jin really had to marry cha-yeon? other than it will make for good drama. keke i know earlier on the ex-wife said she'll agree to the divorce if he hook up with someone like cha-yeon but still ... i think she would have agreed to a divorce after the scandal anyway or maybe not? and how can they get a divorce so fast & married right after so fast at that. :blink: ... or are they really not yet legally married ... he just brought her home to live first? but that's even more scandalous. hmmmn... and to get married ... the divorce had to go through first right? and dj could have just not gotten married and there's nothing the wife could do about it.

so there's a few possible reasons he went ahead & marry cha-yeon and the stipulated 3 years ... because they already created a scandal but somehow i figure he couldn't have cared less about his reputation if it would give him his freedom... besides it would still be scandalous if he gets divorced again 3 years later anyway. or maybe he was protecting his mistress from being involved in the scandal because it's bad business so he needs a fill in? or maybe he thinks if his mom gets saddled with a dil like cha-yeon ... it'll make it easier for him to bring the mistress home later on? think he really planned on actually making the mistress his legal wife initially and that's also part of the reason why he wanted to end the marriage other than being suffocated in it? i don't know ... i just don't see him having thoughts about marrying the actress.

just rambling ...

i wonder what's on at the odd# episode timeslot on friday ... that must be the reason for the lower ratings and then people tune into this drama for the 2nd episode shown on friday. haha

thanks ay_link for the pics ... looks like i was wrong about who it was the pix in the locket. keke ... sorry for pointing you to the wrong episode when it's actually 3.

i love the caps above ... the scene where the grandma was making her speech and everyone was fidgeting & the mom looked embarassed & yj was making some snide comments ... i love how cy & dj plus dj's friend was the only few who was amused instead.

gosh ... i'm so addicted to this drama especially after 5 & 6 ... can't wait for friday's episodes ... the wait is killing me. dj is so totally smitten now and i can't wait to see what he'll do next. i don't think he has ever been in love before and the relationship with the actress is just convenient & of a lustful nature imo... he smiles everytime he sees cy or when he thinks of her. and his expression when he heard her phone call with duri was totally different from when the actress was trying to make him jealous with ht. and he can't wait to get home so he can stare some more at her and call her 'honey' mockingly.

i have a few questions though ... why did dong-jin really had to marry cha-yeon? other than it will make for good drama. keke i know earlier on the ex-wife said she'll agree to the divorce if he hook up with someone like cha-yeon but still ... i think she would have agreed to a divorce after the scandal anyway or maybe not? and how can they get a divorce so fast & married right after so fast at that. :blink: ... or are they really not yet legally married ... he just brought her home to live first? but that's even more scandalous. hmmmn... and to get married ... the divorce had to go through first right? and dj could have just not gotten married and there's nothing the wife could do about it.

so there's a few possible reasons he went ahead & marry cha-yeon and the stipulated 3 years ... because they already created a scandal but somehow i figure he couldn't have cared less about his reputation if it would give him his freedom... besides it would still be scandalous if he gets divorced again 3 years later anyway. or maybe he was protecting his mistress from being involved in the scandal because it's bad business so he needs a fill in? or maybe he thinks if his mom gets saddled with a dil like cha-yeon ... it'll make it easier for him to bring the mistress home later on? think he really planned on actually making the mistress his legal wife initially and that's also part of the reason why he wanted to end the marriage other than being suffocated in it? i don't know ... i just don't see him having thoughts about marrying the actress.

just rambling ...

I love that there is conversation and discussion going on about the drama.

Like you said, i think his relationship with the actress is exactly that, filling some carnal base nature of his. I think that he is just dangling the promise of marriage to her because he wants to keep her in the company. But that is my opinion. Maybe i skipped something along the way. Or maybe she is pressuring him to get married.

The reason for the 3 year contract- well it can be because he wants to make his money worth which he has two fold and also, if there is a huge enough scandal that involved him, then his company is in jeopardy too. In the entertainment business, noone has an attention span of 3 years and especially the media. So when they quietly divorce, not much ruckus would be made over it.

Im not sure if he is in the love stage yet but i think he is in the infatuation stage soon to be in the im deeply in love stage.

I love the dressing room scene when he just got this really pissy look on his face when he overheard CY say that she loved DR. That was classic. And my next favorite, in ep 6 when she was telling him to find a different girl than the actress. Hilarious. LOL

I have to agree with dramaok here, i think PSM and KJY have amazing chemistry together.

Now the discussion of the actress and the promise of marriage is an interesting topic. People let's discuss some more of it. B)

Thanks dramaok for summarizing what the grandma's speech was all about. <3

Hehe..no wonder CY and DJ were both looked so 'ticklish' and CY even clapped hahaa.. I always smile whenever I remember that scene. Gotta love the granny ;)

Ahh ic.. Kyung Joon? ^^ I saw him in Rivals and he was so handsome in there kekeke...

I guess he's back from the army,eh? XD

ay_link: i'd be so happy if you could tell me how to get non-CB/non-BT links for chinese-subbed episodes.

Hmm I don't know if there's any chinese-subbed for this drama. I don't think so though :mellow:

haha.. I like the way you put it..."...can't wait to get home so he can stare some more at her and call her 'honey' mockingly" bahahha... ^^ that's so true!

I think it'll be interesting to see how he'll gradually change (with or without him knowing) towards his wife ^^

Usually when the husband has some resistant (or resentment) at first, he'll eventually fall madly in love with the wife...which is what I'm so looking forward in this drama hehe...

i have a few questions though ... why did dong-jin really had to marry cha-yeon? other than it will make for good drama.

I think the first reason why DJ had to marry CY is to get a divorce from his old loveless marriage.

That's first and utmost reason why he even created all the scandal and went along with even bringing CY to his home. About the actress, well, I don't think he wants to protect his own scandal with her to protect his company or her existence in the company. I think he couldn't care less about her now especially when we saw already how he treated her and how he seems to give her the cold shoulder (which tick her off real bad).

That elevator scene when YK kissed him to make CY jealous, that was priceless moment lolz.

The look on his face was leaning towards guilty of being caught and disgust towards the actress.

Which is kinda interesting since I don't expect him to 'dismiss' her that fast.

I too agree with you exupery...i just don't see him having thoughts of marrying YK... especially after all that. :)

One thing i'm also looking forward is how DJ's ex-wife will develop her relationship with HT... hehe...

coz it seems like they have no connection/chemistry (just yet) so far.

Guest dramaok

I too am experiencing the same thing. I watch a lot of dramas so I very rarly give them a second thought at the end of the day. Well, I find myself thinking about this drama even while lying in my bed! I never see any Friday Night Drama at Yesasia so I am hoping to find it somewhere else with good/excellent english subtitles. :blush:

i saw yesasia had 'that woman' for a while w/ english subs but now they only have the ost. it's listed under 'she' title. and i've seen 'tears of diamond' on various websites like http://www.asiandb.com/browse/movie_detail.pfm?code=6007 but you're right they don't release these very often. but as you know these are some of the most addictive dramas. ^^ the only friday night drama i missed was 'i'm running too' but i heard that one was pretty good too.

8:55 pm.

then second one is at 9:55pm.

so i guess ppl go out and come back in time for the 2nd one.

One thing i'm also looking forward is how DJ's ex-wife will develop her relationship with HT... hehe...

possibly the connection might be seunghye's sister eunwoo (btw eunwoo and seunghye have 2 different last names. eunwoo's father is not the same as seunghye's father, i think. ) since hotae's taking care of duri and seunghye has a soft spot for eunwoo, and both eunwoo and duri are hospitalized the caretakers hotae and seunghye will have more chances of running into each other in the future. just guessing.

Thanks dramaok for summarizing what the grandma's speech was all about. <3

Hehe..no wonder CY and DJ were both looked so 'ticklish' and CY even clapped hahaa.. I always smile whenever I remember that scene. Gotta love the granny ;)

Ahh ic.. Kyung Joon? ^^ I saw him in Rivals and he was so handsome in there kekeke...

I guess he's back from the army,eh? XD

Hmm I don't know if there's any chinese-subbed for this drama. I don't think so though :mellow:

haha.. I like the way you put it..."...can't wait to get home so he can stare some more at her and call her 'honey' mockingly" bahahha... ^^ that's so true!

I think it'll be interesting to see how he'll gradually change (with or without him knowing) towards his wife ^^

Usually when the husband has some resistant (or resentment) at first, he'll eventually fall madly in love with the wife...which is what I'm so looking forward in this drama hehe...

I think the first reason why DJ had to marry CY is to get a divorce from his old loveless marriage.

That's first and utmost reason why he even created all the scandal and went along with even bringing CY to his home. About the actress, well, I don't think he wants to protect his own scandal with her to protect his company or her existence in the company. I think he couldn't care less about her now especially when we saw already how he treated her and how he seems to give her the cold shoulder (which tick her off real bad).

That elevator scene when YK kissed him to make CY jealous, that was priceless moment lolz.

The look on his face was leaning towards guilty of being caught and disgust towards the actress.

Which is kinda interesting since I don't expect him to 'dismiss' her that fast.

I too agree with you exupery...i just don't see him having thoughts of marrying YK... especially after all that. :)

You have to admit that the actress is a walking time bomb though, especially now since DY doesnt even bother to talk to her. She might blow and spill alot of stuff if she loses in the game especially to CY.

I didnt think there was any disgust when she caught them kissing on the elevator (or at least the appearance of it) but more of surprise. He certainly wasnt expecting it and dont you just love that he was waiting for her at the lobby and here comes the actress walking in, "were you waiting for me?" and he is still standing there waiting for her. :lol:

Actually, someone is going to have to tell me which episodes when he rushes home to be with CY, the only time i actually see his interest is in ep 5 and 6. Ep 6 is my favorite so far though!

1. Duri has some sort of liver disease that can be contained by very expensive medication but is in desperate need of a liver transplant that can save him completely.

2. Eunwoo's illness is more mental than anything else. It is said that she has some sort of mental disrder. I think that there is more to her than what meets the eye in terms of her illness and im starting to think that she is faking it but that's my opinion.

I cant stop watching ep 5 and 6 and this is driving me crazy because i want to watch ep 7 and 8 so bad. Im not too sure if it is too early in the game to think that next week's episode might be a turning point but i think that maybe once we get to ep 12 that it would be. That man's jealousy is absolutley ferocious and i think that combined with the attack coming from his ex, we are going to see a totallly different side to DJ>.

Maybe next week we will see the storyline establishing the ex and HT's relationship.

bellaangel012-thanks for your answers! hmm ... EunWoo faking her illness will make a real interesting side plot with DongHyeung!

loving all the discussions here, man! never knew friday nite dramas are so exciting!

i'm also following Breathless on YouTube so now i understand what's 'explosive' on fridays!

seeing the caps and reading summaries of Ep5/6 really whet my appetite and i'm so dying to see CY in that red dress!

waiting desperately for non-CB links!!!!

CY singing for grandma really reminded me of Ji Eun (SHG) doing that 3 bear song for grandma and Yoo Rin (LDH) singing in the rural village in Mr Girl!

never knew Kim Ji Young can sing!

Guest dramaok

spoiler for ep. 8 (part 2 of this friday's broadcast):

yookyeong the bratty richard simmons snaps picture of cha-yeon with ho-tae together and sends the picture to dong-ju.

dong-ju gets pissed and kicks cha-yeon out of the house.

:crazy::tears:

yookyeong the bratty richard simmons snaps picture of cha-yeon with ho-tae together and sends the picture to dong-ju.

How do you know this? I hope the separation is short lived. I would hate to see the family missing CY

Crap what kind of spoiler is that! i need to slap that brat silly.

So im assuming that DJ will do the whole trying to sleep with her in ep 8 when he sees the pic?

Because judging by the previews, it also looks like that the mom finds out too.

Oh man the suspense is driving me crazy!!! :wacko:

Archived