[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

In which ep and which part did she say this? i was skipping some parts of the drama to get to DJ and CY's part.

actually i completely agree with you about what is going to happen in ep 7. DJ is quite the jealous man i see and quite frankly im a little surprised that they showed his interest so early on in the drama. I was expecting like ep 10 or something.

You can be sure that he will make it extremely hard for her to get any money and i do think she gets a monthly allowance.

Not too sure how the end is going to be but im guessing that CY and DJ do eventually fall in love with each other or she goes back to HT. He is such a lovable fool.

I dont know why they havent investigated her either but im assuming because she is not officially engaged to him or even married yet that she isnt in the public eye yet.

Well, she is some what in the public eyes. Remember she attended one of the company's function. That was pretty funny. Grandma was talking and talking and talking. Even I was feeling bad for the poor guest that had to stand through out her monologue. The mom tried to control her... no use.... the grandson tried to console her.... again no use... and then pretty Chayeon handle her just right. She even made sure granny got a standing ovation. :P

Chayeon has obtained granny's and gardener favor she has even pull DJ friend under her spell. Can you tell I just like this character. As a matter of fact this is the very first time I really like the Heroine characteristic.

Now about next week. I'm sure DJ will try to take advantage of wifely duties but he just can't do it! This girl is just to sweet (maybe not sweet but certainly lovable). I am sure he is just going to wise up and realize that he doesn't want to take anything from her but rather he want her to come to him. (I'm just a sucker for love stories :D:D )

BTW - Is DJ ex-MIL a good doctor? She is caring for DJ sure hope she is good at what ever she does!)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe.. i'll see if I can take some caps of the press conference in the earlier episode.. I thought that after the "scandal" between DJ & CY.. DJ did mention that he's marrying his "true" love and divorcing his wife.. if I understood that part right.. so everyone knows that CY is or will be DJ's wife.. I find it so amusing that the reporter told the actress about HT's real identity right away but no one mentioned anything about CY.. even the mother-in-law.. I thought she would definitely investigate CY's background right away.. it just didn't make sense to me that no one did.. lol.. haha.. and Duri.. I love that little boy.. I just want to pinch his cheeks.. soooo cute.. I guess DJ is kinda growing on me abit too.. he seems like a good person to begin with.. I mean.. he feels bad about his mom mistreating CY and all.. so he does notice her presence.. and I love how CY makes him call her "honey".. lol.. hopefully he will help CY take care of Duri & his surgery later on... or CY can always count on the grandma.. her strongest ally in that family. I have a feeling that DJ's brother will be the first to know about CY & Duri's relationship. Does the brother not live at home?

Well, she is some what in the public eyes. Remember she attended one of the company's function. That was pretty funny. Grandma was talking and talking and talking. Even I was feeling bad for the poor guest that had to stand through out her monologue. The mom tried to control her... no use.... the grandson tried to console her.... again no use... and then pretty Chayeon handle her just right. She even made sure granny got a standing ovation. :P

Chayeon has obtained granny's and gardener favor she has even pull DJ friend under her spell. Can you tell I just like this character. As a matter of fact this is the very first time I really like the Heroine characteristic.

Now about next week. I'm sure DJ will try to take advantage of wifely duties but he just can't do it! This girl is just to sweet (maybe not sweet but certainly lovable). I am sure he is just going to wise up and realize that he doesn't want to take anything from her but rather he want her to come to him. (I'm just a sucker for love stories :D:D )

BTW - Is DJ ex-MIL a good doctor? She is caring for DJ sure hope she is good at what ever she does!)

Surprisingly enough, i skimmed part of this episode as well. Dont ask me why but i cant stand to see people embarrased even if it is onscreen. Maybe ill watch it over again. I think he would try to break her down or try to pin her into a category. I think that is one of his bad habits, to generalize women like he did with his ex and now his mistress. Actually the mistress is quite amusing in the sense of how desperate she is and how unbelievbly fake too. He knows it as well but probably tolerates her for 'other' reasons of course of a sexual nature :vicx:

Of course he would try to take over his "manly" duties but only because he is jealous and knows that he has no right to pry considering that it was a 'contract' marriage. But maybe his curiosity will get the better of him and he will start to pry.

His ex- MIL is definitely a good doctor but like everyone else she is flawed. I think she is definitely very modern in her thinking unlike DJ's real mother.

hehe.. i'll see if I can take some caps of the press conference in the earlier episode.. I thought that after the "scandal" between DJ & CY.. DJ did mention that he's marrying his "true" love and divorcing his wife.. if I understood that part right.. so everyone knows that CY is or will be DJ's wife.. I find it so amusing that the reporter told the actress about HT's real identity right away but no one mentioned anything about CY.. even the mother-in-law.. I thought she would definitely investigate CY's background right away.. it just didn't make sense to me that no one did.. lol.. haha.. and Duri.. I love that little boy.. I just want to pinch his cheeks.. soooo cute.. I guess DJ is kinda growing on me abit too.. he seems like a good person to begin with.. I mean.. he feels bad about his mom mistreating CY and all.. so he does notice her presence.. and I love how CY makes him call her "honey".. lol.. hopefully he will help CY take care of Duri & his surgery later on... or CY can always count on the grandma.. her strongest ally in that family. I have a feeling that DJ's brother will be the first to know about CY & Duri's relationship. Does the brother not live at home?

Yuppers, i think that DJ's brother will be the first to figure out the relationship between Duri and CY but somehow will get HT mixed up in the equation too. And hence all that chaos and you know korean dramas are all about the chaos. I think that maybe DJ will let the marriage end early and set CY free with the money but will eventually try to seek her out again on his own terms with genuine feelings than what the relationship started out with.

Yes, can you please take caps of the conference. Maybe i wont feel so embarrased for the grandma if i see it in pics. :P

EDIT: quite honestly maybe the flaw in the story is right here of how they havent dug into CY's past yet. But im thinking that the reporters will take an interest in her soon enough and blow the lid out of the water as they say.

Guest tenshiii0ox

In which ep and which part did she say this? i was skipping some parts of the drama to get to DJ and CY's part.

I think Episode 2 when she was in the truck, and was on her way to the hotel.

some caps of my favorite scenes from episode 5

bscap005ek4.jpg

bscap013ob9.jpg

bscap014hj6.jpg

bscap015hk4.jpg

bscap017pa6.jpg

bscap021uc3.jpg

bscap022ne7.jpg

bscap029jx1.jpg- he's already falling for her.. hehe

and the most adorable boy ever... * drum rolls... *

bscap024gw4.jpg

thanks mily for the caps & dramaok for the summary/spoilers. maybe it's me but DJ kinda reminds me of an older version of yoon gyesang at times. hahaha ... and the little boy (who is simply adorable) look a little like park sang-min from the above pixs ...

anyway decided to check this drama out and i kind of liked it. who is the male lead here ... PSM or the other guy who played the best friend? KJY is so pretty ... i really liked her since the drama you & i and also can't stop love/love that can't be stopped where she plays HKM's sister in law. agree with how underrated she is.

i hope it's not gonna be HT vs DJ for CY's feelings later on. HT & CY should just remain friends.

wave wave to cutie.. *muah*.. I think CY & HT will always be best friends.. they never had "that kind" of relationship to start with.. and I think HT will pair up with DJ's ex wife.. according to the synopsis.. but you never know with these "provocative" :lol: friday night dramas.. it's my guilty pleasure beside rude woman..

*off topic*.. but cutie.. u should really check out rude woman.. despite the fact that I hated the lady from love hymn.. the hotties and everyone else manage to convince me to totally forget about her.. after all.. i have no energy to pay attention to her when I'm totally occuppied with my boys.. and the drama itself is fun to begin with.. haha :P

Guest dramaok

nationwide viewership ratings ep. 5 & 6:

ep. 5: 14.2%, ep.6: 21.6%

--------

1156120489865.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3ZUTPYK

ep. 5:

after yookyeong realizes ho-tae is nothing but a pretentious bum she punches him and tells him never to show up before her again. ho-tae begins walking and finds a discarded broken umbrella on the street and it reminds ho-tae of when he and cha-yeon were still teenagers who missed the bus together and the day when cha-yeon decided to run away from the orphanage but said ho-tae should stay so he can graduate from highschool. ho-tae calls cha-yeon and asks cha-yeon if she remembers the day she ran away from the orphanage, saying how the rain reminds him of that day. ho-tae asks if she thought he was selfish for staying at the orphanage just for a diploma.. but cha-yeon asks if he drank and tells him not to waste time talking about nonsense, and hangs up. ho-tae cries about how pathetic he is and he should know someone like him is impossible with someone like yookyeong.. then ho-tae suddenly remembers he has no money left and begins walking home until he gets a ride in the early dawn from a chicken truck. cha-yeon helps dongju get ready for work and dongju asks if duri is the name of her saipan lover saying it sounds funny and chayeon warns him not to think lightly of duri cuz to her, duri is someone more important than life itself...

it's dongju's company's anniversary day and the grandma tells dongju and his mom to make an outfit for cha-yeon so she can attend the anniversary party too. the mom is against it but dongju says it would be fun w/ her and tells chayeon to have a good day, calling her 'dear wife' and chayeon says 'okay dear husband' in return. meanwhile yookyeong tries to get ahold of dongju but he ignores all her calls. dongju's ex-wife seunghye meets with french business man and tries to work on her new business. she runs into dongju after the meeting and they mockingly asks about each other's life. after she leaves dongju's assistant wonders why seunghye is doing here. seunghye tells her assistant to keep what she's doing a secret from her father and says dongju probably wouldn't think she would do this behind his back. ho-tae carries duri on his back and goes around town w/ the guy he now lives with to find work but it seems impossible.. dongju makes time to watch cha-yeon pick out a dress but vetoes all the ones she tries on. finally cha-yeon tells him to pick out a dress for her instead. while she's changing ho-tae calls her and says he's out of money after buying the airline tickets, and renting a place. duri asks to talk to cha-yeon and says he misses her. cha-yeon tells duri she loves him a lot and dongju overhears the last part and looks pale. dongju looks upset and says he's gonna go so she should just pick a dress out. chayeon asks if she can resell the dress later and when dongju says whatever chayeon decides to pick out the most expensive one. chayeon shows the dress she bought to the grandma and grandma asks why she only got one dress and wonders why dongju is being so cheap.. cha-yeon feels touched and says she feels lucky to be living together w/ the granny. chayeon gets a small loan from the gardner and she promises to pay back with interest. (oh i guess she didn't get all the money from dongju yet. maybe installments). chayeon gives the money to hotae and tells him to take duri to the hospital w/ that money. ho-tae takes duri the hospital where dr. choi works (seunghye's mother) and dr. choi asks ho-tae if he's considered liver transplant but ho-tae says that's extremely expensive and asks if she can just treat duri like an outpatient since they can't afford boarding him at the hospital, but dr. choi says not to worry it for now. ho-tae calls cha-yeon and she's busy in the restroom so dongju picks up the phone and hears hotae's voice. just then chayeon comes and takes the phone. later chayeon asks dongju why he answered her phone and dongju says cuz it was noisy and he didnt' do it out of curiosity. then dongju's phone rings and it's yookyeong crying. dongju says he'll go over and tells chayeon he'll be home late. cha yeon asks if he means he won't be coming home tonight and dongju says maybe. the grannny tells chayeon to have a baby soon and maybe she'll give chayeon some inheritance. chayeon laughs and says to herself that wasn't in the contract.

---------

1156380390935.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HDCTAYH9

ep. 6:

dongju's ex-wife seunghye establishes a new entertainment business which will compete with dongju's js entertainment. during js entertainment's anniversary party, many reporters went to seunghye's party instead, and dongju says he will not easily have his business stolen from him by a woman who's using her father's money to get back at her ex. yookyeong purposely kisses dongju in the elevator when she sees cha-yeon arriving and afterwards yookyeong tries to make a big deal out of it but cha-yeon says she shouldn't be so lame as to go after a married man when she's pretty enough and an established actress.

at the hospital eunwoo tells her sister seunghye she just wants seunghye and mom to leave her alone cuz they treat her like a crazy sickling. mom comes in and slaps eunwoo for yelling at seunghye and says eunwoo is not the only one who's suffering and seunghye's had it tough too. seunghye runs into ho-tae at the hospital and is surprised. dr. choi's colleague tells seunghye ho-tae must be having a hard time raising a sick child by himself. at night dongju disrespects cha-yeon and says he hopes she's not innocent enough to think she wont' be filling her wifely duties one of these days during their 3 year marriage.. then dongju offers to find her a decent man after they divorce so she won't waste her hard-earned money on a loser. cha-yeon says no thanks and that he should take care of himself instead of worrying her saying he's already a jerk and if he's playing with another jerk like yookyeong that's too much, and chayeon offers to help him scout his next lover out. eunwoo atemtps suicide again trying to jump off the hospital building but dongju's brother the intern, donghyeon, saves her and eunwoo confides in him that she is worried that the other intern inseok would be really sad if he loved her. donghyeon realizes eunwoo's infatuatuation and wonders how sick she really is. a reporter tells seunghye the guy actress yookyeong announced her engagement with turned out to be a jobless conman from saipan. eunwoo befriends duri at the hospital and duri tells donghyeon that eunwoo said her mom doesn't love her and wishes she were dead instead.

ho-tae gets a job as janitor at sbn broadcast and yookyeong sees him and pours coffee infront of him on purpose saying he's finally found something suitable for him.

----------

OMG i figured out who duri's father is. :vicx: but i shouldn't spoil it for you guys. :sweatingbullets:

nationwide viewership ratings ep. 5 & 6:

ep. 5: 14.2%, ep.6: 21.6%

--------

ep. 5:

----------

OMG i figured out who duri's father is. :vicx: but i shouldn't spoil it for you guys. :sweatingbullets:

Wow that is a big jump in the ratings from a 14.2 to 21.6. That is amazing.

Dramaok, please at least PM me who you think the father is? Now you have piqued my curiosity. I have my suspicions so let's compare notes huh? ;)

mic.. thanks for the detailed summaries.. and I'm curious about Duri's father too.. can you spill it for me? tsk tsk.. DJ wants CY to "fulfill her wifey duties?"- was that even in the contract at all? lol.. I find it quite cute when they are "teasing" each other with sarcasm.. haha.. and I'm abit surprised at DJ's ex wife.. I thought she didn't really care much about DJ anymore.. why would she try to get back at him? I guess woman are abit more bitter, no? :lol: and i am not that surprised at the jump in ratings.. cuz this drama is getting so interesting!!!

mic.. thanks for the detailed summaries.. and I'm curious about Duri's father too.. can you spill it for me? tsk tsk.. DJ wants CY to "fulfill her wifey duties?"- was that even in the contract at all? lol.. I find it quite cute when they are "teasing" each other with sarcasm.. haha.. and I'm abit surprised at DJ's ex wife.. I thought she didn't really care much about DJ anymore.. why would she try to get back at him? I guess woman are abit more bitter, no? :lol: and i am not that surprised at the jump in ratings.. cuz this drama is getting so interesting!!!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and its quite appropriate that she is getting back at him. Probably for all that crap and misery along with the guilt that she suffered during their marriage.

Also, this is a way for her to be actually independednt for awhile. For some odd reason, i like her character. I dont know what it is but she is something else altogether. Not quite an antagonist but not a saint either.

Next week's episode is going to be much better. For some reason i like the odd episodes better but the even episodes i suppose with the cliffhanger keeps the viewers on edge. Im loving it!

Seriously though, the paternity of Duri, for some reason i really do think its Hotae. Dont ask me why! :lol:

*waves back at mily* ... don't worry i'll get around to checking rude women out. hopefully soon ... i got the first two episodes raw but then i read episode 3 is hard subbed & i'm not so fond of downloading via any other routes other than emule so i gave up for awhile. haha

i want... i want ... i want to know too. tell me it's not who we originally think it's suppose to be based on the synopsis. did anyone take a good look at the pix on the locket? i thought it looked like kim suk hoon but i downloaded the low Q so not too clear.

anyway ... after staring at my download for the whole morning ... episode 6 is finally done so i'll watch that first while waiting for 5. thanks again for the summaries mic!!!

HT is a nice guy & all that but .............. for some reason he gives me a headache everytime he comes on my screen. i think it's the way he talks.

Guest dramaok

thx mily for the caps! that was a great scene! i'm beginning to really like this drama too. i think park sang min and kim ji yeong have hot chemistry they almost sizzle! love the way he stares at her from time to time.

exupery, ho-tae gives me a headache too but like bellaangel said he's a loveable fool indeed. at the very least cha-yeon can at least trust him to take care of duri in her absence.

about the father of duri. let me just say it will add a whole new juicy twist to the plotline when it gets revealed. i think it will really change cha-yeon and dongju's relationship.

i can't wait to watch next week's episode...

omg .... i think i have an idea who the father might be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argggggggghhhh i'm dying!!!

yeahy ... i agree with the park sang min & kim ji yeong's hot chemistry. i love the way he stares at her too. and she's so good for his family & him.

dramaok, thanks so much for your episode summaries! :wub:

they are so wonderfully written and have helped me so much to understand this series better... XD

I'm totally hooked after 2nd episode...:lol:

Episode 5 is great... coz we got to see the "little turning point" of interest that "sparks" within Dongju and his 'yuhbo-ahjumma' hehehe...

This guy is definitely growing on me. At first I wasn't sure if I'll like his character at all... but I guess badboy-attitude is just too hard to resist lol. Luv how he got all pale and jealous... just like a real husband hehe..

The halmuni is definitely one of my favorites grandmas in kdramas hehe.... love her since dae jang geum, and it got me so happy to see that she's dongju's grandma hehee... ^^

Cha-yeon is such a great grand-daughter-in-law... she got the approval from her so quickly hehehe...

exupery, sorry to hear that you couldn't get ep 3 hardsubbed since it's not on emule.. hmm will a direct-link work for you?

I can arrange something so that you won't need to dl from cb or torrent hehe.. but it'll take a while to upload such a big file ^^

But since we're talking about RW, I'm willing to offer help haha..

Hmm.. I'm currently still watching ep 6.. so I have no clue about the pic in the locket, yet... :unsure: will take caps of it so we all can see it together :lol: hopefully it'll be our 'big' clue? XD

PS:

does anyone notice how hot Dongju's bro is? lolz..

I think I last saw him in "Rival" hehe...

{edited:}

Hm... I didn't see any pic in the locket? is it on ep 5? :unsure: *confused*

The preview for next friday looks awesome! looking forward to it ^_^

Guest yeohweping

46809.jpg

01 Main Theme (Managaha island - Guitar version)

02 가지마 -노영채

03 한마디 -이진미

04 기억상실 -조장혁

05 고민 중이예요 -박은태

06 하루 (진차연 Theme Song) -김지영(배우)

07 끝없는 항해 -이원석

08 My Life -서문탁

09 사랑의 불씨 (진차연 가창 곡) -김지영(배우)

10 TIME OVER (서유경 Theme Song) -나오미

11 BLUE (Piano)

12 하루 (harmonica)

13 오뚜기 (차연 Theme)

14 무너진 새장 (승혜 Theme)

15 말 타기 소 타기(호태 Theme)

16 Feeling (Piano)

17 Traveling (Guitar)

18 하루 -라헬

19 말해 줄래 -문재영

20 Main Theme (Managaha island - Whistle version)

http://211.176.63.196:8080/2/HIGH_MP3/380/380292.mp3

292-311

http://211.176.63.196:8080/2/HIGH_MP3/380/380311.mp3

This guy is definitely growing on me. At first I wasn't sure if I'll like his character at all... but I guess badboy-attitude is just too hard to resist lol. Luv how he got all pale and jealous... just like a real husband hehe..

same here too. i wasn't sure about liking dj initially & ht was giving me headaches with his loudness so eventhough dj is such an richard simmons from sy's point of view in how he treated her and he wasn't very nice to cy either ... i think it was his interaction with his grandma that make me sold on him.

The halmuni is definitely one of my favorites grandmas in kdramas hehe.... love her since dae jang geum, and it got me so happy to see that she's dongju's grandma hehee... ^^

Cha-yeon is such a great grand-daughter-in-law... she got the approval from her so quickly hehehe...

i can't imagine the grandma not approving on cy ... she treats the grandma with so much sincerity. i think all the household help in the world won't be crying & worrying the way cy did when the grandma got sick. i think the part where she attended to the grandma when she was vomiting got to him as well ... especially when he sees his mom running out in disgust earlier on. the way he looked at her is so ... :w00t:

exupery, sorry to hear that you couldn't get ep 3 hardsubbed since it's not on emule.. hmm will a direct-link work for you?

I can arrange something so that you won't need to dl from cb or torrent hehe.. but it'll take a while to upload such a big file ^^

But since we're talking about RW, I'm willing to offer help haha..

awww ... thanks so much. you & mily are both so sweet. but don't worry about it. direct-link doesn't work too well for me at times as well. i think it's my connection which can be erratic at best. as they say if there's will there's a way. haha ... so i'll find ways of watching it once i get addicted.

PS:

does anyone notice how hot Dongju's bro is? lolz..

I think I last saw him in "Rival" hehe...

i notice that too. he's really cute. i liked him in 1% of anything. he was a doctor too then. :mellow:

{edited:}

Hm... I didn't see any pic in the locket? is it on ep 5? :unsure: *confused*

The preview for next friday looks awesome! looking forward to it ^_^

the pic was shown in episode 1 or 2 i think. duri was sleeping with cy & she opened the locket & looked at it. and oh ... i don't think looking at the pix will reveal any clue on who the guy is unless they showed him again elsewhere. keke but reading what mic said ... i had an idea who she thinks it might be although i could be wrong. keke but i can't wait for it to be revealed.

The locket was shown along with the pic in ep 3. I thought that was Hotae so yes people, you can all laugh now.

And I agree with you, i think it was CY's sincerity that got to DJ first. But the thing is, he is put in such a spot that he cant fully pry into her life like he wants to because its a contract marraige and because he has that huge defense up.

im curious to know how long that actress whose name escapes me at the moment, have been with him. Even she noticed a change in him so CY's influence is slowly starting to get to him. I love the ending part of ep 5. I was cracking up.

Archived