[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

Guest shellanie

i actually started watching this drama but i couldn't help but look for spoilers. i told myself, if the ending is good, I'll buy this dvd for my collection.

Having read all the spoilers make me think this is just another what happen in bali kind of story where the ending really sucks!!!

i like the other guy for chaeyon to end up with. I think they look good together and if they end up, I would have bought it in the future.

I like the characters and the plot but just the ending is dissappointing. Arrgggg!!!

Anyways, I will still watch it on Mon and Tues night and not watch the last episode.... :wacko:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually started watching this drama but i couldn't help but look for spoilers. i told myself, if the ending is good, I'll buy this dvd for my collection.

Having read all the spoilers make me think this is just another what happen in bali kind of story where the ending really sucks!!!

i like the other guy for chaeyon to end up with. I think they look good together and if they end up, I would have bought it in the future.

I like the characters and the plot but just the ending is dissappointing. Arrgggg!!!

Anyways, I will still watch it on Mon and Tues night and not watch the last episode.... :wacko:

Wise decision. I have watch many dramas without watching the last (few) episode(s). I found myself enjoying them more when I do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had such a hard time trying to find this thread, the title used for this drama in Singapore is different from here. -_-

From the traliers shown on cable tv, this drama didn't look promising. I have to say I only started watching it out of boredom. And I am hooked after the first 2 episodes. No idea why, maybe it is because I didn't expect anything since I have never heard of this drama before. Strangely attracted to it.

Went through the whole thread and was surprised this drama had high ratings, for a Friday night drama at that. I cried with her when she got bullied, when the going was so tough. :blush: Many laughs too. As for the ahjushii lead actor... I agree with some soompiers that posted earlier in this thread. OMG. :blush:

I am disappointed with the ending though.

I am only on episode 8, and can't wait for more. Does anyone know where this drama is available online? I can't find it anywhere!

Guest hasegawashun

i like Dongju's ex-wife...waz her name?? o.o" is she a new actress? is she married?

I like the way she carries herself. :D

Guest YEHJIN.

the ending is................... just horrible -- for such a good drama!

i admit, in the beginning, this drama was AMAZING. it got me hooked. then the middle started to get slow and i was frustrated with the leads; their stubbornness, their pride, everything. i thought at least the ending would compensate. however, i was deeply disappointed ;[ personally, i didnt get enough closure and i felt like there should have been more. at least one more episode.

my one joy though, was watching shin dongju<3<3<3<3 he's like FORTY and im falling head over heals for him. ahahhahah. he was so suave and his expressions were to just DIE for when he was longing for chae yeon<3

Guest sparklinghugs

i like Dongju's ex-wife...waz her name?? o.o" is she a new actress? is she married?

I like the way she carries herself. :D

u mean wang bit na? she's not a new actress and yeah she got married a couple months ago to a baseball player i believe...maybe not, but either way she is married hehe. yeah i never liked her cause she always came out as the bad girl in the drama but i got to really like her in this drama. she's also in hwang jin yi

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest pinkii

only started watching this drama....and liking it so far....but now that i no the ending, dont wanna watch it anymore...i really like DJ character....love him.....

i think his character is very typical in kdrama...and im weak against guys like DJ....(personality wise....his looks is ok as well) tat y i like kdrama, only they can come up with character liike him.......

Guest pinkii

only started watching this drama....and liking it so far....but now that i no the ending, dont wanna watch it anymore...i really like DJ character....love him.....

i think his character is very typical in kdrama...and im weak against guys like DJ....(personality wise....his looks is ok as well) tat y i like kdrama, only they can come up with character liike him.......

Even knowing the ending I think you can still enjoy watching this show.

BTW - Where are you watching it?

Archived