37 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Oh pls I would date him anytime! @Prettysup yeah! I was about to share that he posted :) 

30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too..I was about to share.. but @Prettysupbeat me to it..as usual. hehe.:D

Haha after I saw his video, I went to take a shower, took my dinner, turn on my pc, and you guys still haven't posted! So I posted lol..

13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow!! looks as if he is shooting for  a Westwood CF too..

Westwood is the sponsor for City Fisherman, so it is possible !

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Haha after I saw his video, I went to take a shower, took my dinner, turn on my pc, and you guys still haven't posted! So I posted lol..

Westwood is the sponsor for City Fisherman, so it is possible !

On 7/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, Prettysup said:

So glad to see him back again.  Hope we'll receive more news about him from now on.  Can't wait...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think the stylist is there to Ensure that WOL hairstyle looks decent!  

@Prettysup I think that article meant as a vacation although it is a shoot. Is vacation cum working :) 

Ya after he stopped posting for 6 days, he made it up with a series of pic where u can hardly see his face and a video with his face most of the time in the shadow! 

Jang Hyuk! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

He does not want to be Doo Chil Seong forever. DCS stole his signature pose!:D

According to Carefree Travellers three fingers represented his three children. So now I wonder what does this new sign signify? Any guesses?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

three fingers represented his three children

Oh! I thought he said it was a combination of his thumbs up sign and the victory sign and not because it represents his 3 kids? Maybe I remembered wrongly.. haha! 

Anyway, I'm sure he has his logic of using the "call me " sign..Kkkk ..

31 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Ya after he stopped posting for 6 days, he made it up with a series of pic where u can hardly see his face and a video with his face most of the time in the shadow! 

He is really too cute lah!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hey I really think he could be doing Westwood photo shoot, judging from the pic and the stylist went... 

6 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

According to Carefree Travellers three fingers represented his three children. So now I wonder what does this new sign signify? Any guesses?

Maybe weather too cold, brain freeze! Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

So his wife is expecting triplets? Hahaha

But as @azureblue7 said,

it is actually a combi of victory  + thumbs up sign, not about his 3 children haha 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

He's back in Seoul!! :lol:

Haha I really think he dropped his phone into the ocean that’s why he can only post after returning to Seoul and get himself a new phone. HAhahah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh! I thought he said it was a combination of his thumbs up sign and the victory sign 

In Carefree Travellers one of the cast member made his fun and said he was bragging about having 3 kids. It was a joke.:D

5 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So his wife is expecting triplets? Hahaha

Whaaattt...?!*&@?

Poor woman.:w00t:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

He wanted us followers to see the background. But I bet everyone wanted to see his face coz I really didn't look at the background at all.hahaha

Now that he's back, I'm so excited for Bad Papa updates, news, and teasers!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Hope the Poster Will be out soon because MBC has another new Wednesday and Thursday drama in Sep and its poster is already out..

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

He wanted us followers to see the background. But I bet everyone wanted to see his face coz I really didn't look at the background at all.hahaha

Yes paili paili 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hope the Poster Will be out soon because MBC has another new Wednesday and Thursday drama in Sep and its poster is already out..

Oh then how can Bad Papa has no posters!!!?!?!! 

MBC, we are watching u...

• Like 3