Guest jess777

Can anyone tell me where can i watch happy together s3 ep 130-131 cause i want to know him better through these variety show i hope someone will tell me thanks

jang hyuk's acceptance speech when he got the best couple award:

"this is the first couple award that i hv won, i have wanted to win this before i got married but its now after marriage,i have very mix/strange feelings"

For Soompi awards
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Best K-Drama Actors of 2014

Jang Hyuk

The king of adlibs, Jang Hyuk, stole hearts left and right this year as Lee Gun from “Fated to Love You.” His flawless performance of our respectful, maniacal, perverted, and snail loving man with over-the-top tendencies and a wonderful, decisive brain on his shoulders hit all the right notes that had viewers everywhere praising his performance. He owned Lee Gun in a way that is impossible to replicate, but no one would dare to attempt it anyway!

Without Jang Hyuk, Lee Gun could be boring and standard, but toss in the off-script “Lee Gun Laugh” when the opportunity arises and the few months of virtually no sleep, and Lee Gun becomes lovable, animated, and downright special. Jang Hyuk created a swoon worthy man who knows how to treat a woman at all times (such a rarity in Korean Dramas!) and sets the heart into overdrive on frequent occasions.

-akinahana89

cr: Soompi

Guest chunnogirl33

Shine or Go Crazy new teasers

JANG HYUK – WANG SO

http://youtu.be/cPs3ksoYks0

Translated by JangHyukNo1Fan  “The cursed imperial prince… The fate to stain the world with blood… everybody says so, but only you….”

Guest chunnogirl33

OH YEON SEO - SHIN YOOL 
http://youtu.be/a9NrLcSlw-c

Shin Yool: You saved my world that I might have lost. You did that great work. Marry me.. May I borrow your body just for one day?

WangSo: You are asking me to lend my body? My body?

this is the JH translated speech on MBC Awards made by our chingu from Stuckonhyuk

Excerpt translated by JangHyukNo1Fan

Jang Hyuk, winning Top Excellence in Acting Award on Dec 30, 2014 ♡ “It’s been 12 yrs since I played a romantic comedy role with Nara ssi, so thought and played as if it was a new genre for me. I really thank you for this great award. ♡ It’s the first time for me to work with the director at the same age with me. Director Lee DongYun is the same age with me. [The end of the clip] ♡ The rest of his speech: “Rather, if the director had been under or over my age, meeting it would have been much easier for me when we met first. But only with the reason the director is the same age, it was awkard and unfamiliar for me at that meeting. But by working together reapeatedly and staying up nights for shooting, the cast such as Jang Nara, Choi JinHyuk, and wang JiWon, and other cast and staff members made the shooting atmosphere good. So, altogether, this drama could make the viewers interested, I think. I’d like to enjoy the honor of this award with staff members as well as the director. Thank you.”

you can read the rest of the entry with pic and vid here

http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/mbc-awards-2014-jang-hyuk-won/

Hi, everyone! It's been awhile since I posted last time. Wish everyone had a wonderful year 2014 like our Hyukie and year 2015 will be even better !
CCTV DingGeLongDongQiang has confirmed their broadcast date as March 1st. I'm very excited about Hyukie's new drama, the Chinese variety show and hopefully movie "Age of Innocence" this year. 
source: http://www.weibo.com/u/5324108790?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%25E5%258F%25AE%25E5%2592%25AF%25E5%2592%2599%25E5%2592%259A%25E5%2591%259B
93f40314gw1enw425mw0zj20dv0kxadp.jpg
93f40314gw1enw4262pd6j20dw0r4djg.jpg
93f40314gw1enw427sfyej20dw0lmwic.jpg

Guest chunnogirl33

img_27791.jpg?w=500

MBC official site description
Translation by Gumi

Wang Gun’s 4th son. Third Wife’s third son. “If this child gets born as a prince not princess, darkness will shower the whole nation and the palace will be washed with blood. Countless people will die, up and down will get reverted, and the world will be shaken.”

Born in the strongest maternal family but due to the prophecy that he will bring bloodstorm in Goryo, was stigmatized as ‘the cursed prince’.When he was 8, his older brother Wang Tae gets killed mysteriously, and Wang Gun (father) worries that he will be blamed. so he kicks out Wang So from palace.

He grows up in Keum Gang mountain.Because of the stigma that he is cursed and the scar that he was abandoned he lived freely without any goal in his life.

He meets Shin Yool and learns the significance of ‘choice’. He starts chasing after those who killed his father the emperor. He becomes a decisive man.

A cursed prince who will bring a bloodstorm. But that bloodstorm can be a disaster or can be a light…Can light become Wang So’s second destiny?

Guest chunnogirl33

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 8px; vertical-align: baseline; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 20px; line-height: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SoGC fan activity – How to contribute
img_2781.jpg?w=500&h=283

Hi: Stuck on Hyuk, is planning to send rice (instead of flowers) to the Shine or Go Crazy Press Conference, which should take place, if they follow tradition, one week before the premiere, currently slated for January 19th.

More details here