Guest fiovial

@Cara ooh I thought Hyukie will...it could be Nara though...I just assumed it would be him when that thing is mentioned in the synopsis lol....

Anyway latest Hyuk news include

- He attended Chae Rim's wedding in Korea. I think this is closed to press so no pics of him attending.

- it was revealed that Hyukie oppa didn't get paid for the Web drama 'Love Cell'. Not surprising really considering how Hyuk is. =D>

Guest Kdrama-lover

@Cara ooh I thought Hyukie will...it could be Nara though...I just assumed it would be him when that thing is mentioned in the synopsis lol....

Anyway latest Hyuk news include

- He attended Chae Rim's wedding in Korea. I think this is closed to press so no pics of him attending.

- it was revealed that Hyukie oppa didn't get paid for the Web drama 'Love Cell'. Not surprising really considering how Hyuk is. =D>

@fiovial‌ , where did you get that news about JH attending Chae Rim's wedding?, I only learnt from JNR Thread that JNR was invited and fans there were curious if she could attend..

Guest fiovial

Hyukie + aviator sunglasses = Die!!! Too hot!!! @minoz-joyax‌ thank you so much!

@Kdrama-lover‌ it was on the news that Hyuk along with 100 of Chae Rim's family and closest friends and colleagues attended her wedding. Hyuk and Chae Rim are both long time Sidus HQ actors so I'm not that surprised he is going. As for Nara she's probably busy shooting Mister Back already? ?

BTW did anyone open a movie thread for Shine or Go Crazy yet? I have been with limited Internet for the past few days so I haven't had time to check.

There's no thread yet I think, but there's no news of the confirmed cast yes (aside from the info on Daum cafe) so I feel that the mods might just close it. But only one confirmation is needed to start a thread, so I hope we get something from the news sites soon!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks @fiovial‌ , for the info.. I love Chae Rim and Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve. So uri Jang Hyuk is so supportive of Sidus co-stars! :-bd :x

BTW, I just checked and still no thread for Shine or Go Crazy here at Soompi. Accdg to Dramabeans, I'm Just Hwan and Ryu Sung Ryong has yet to confirm.. :-w whut's taking so long.. :-??

The variety show that Jang Hyuk and KJK are filming: a Chinese variety show, will premieres on 4 Jan 2015, CCTV3 (China) at 9pm.(source kjk baidu forum)
The show has a funny name: DingdonglongdongchiangIts the sound of drums and symbols used during Chinese festive seasons and usually connote a celebratory mood.---------------------Somebody, anybody, just go create the Shine or crazy thread, please. Thanks! >:D<

The web drama that Hyuk is having a cameo in:
Entitled : The Cells of Dating

2mc92lu.jpg

This show is adapted from a webtoon featured on Naver from Jul 2010 to Mar 2013. A story about a single guy who have never dated before trying to seduce a girl from an idol group.It will be shown on Naver on Nov 3. 
Another poster:rh1m4y.jpg

qwenli said: The variety show that Jang Hyuk and KJK are filming: a Chinese variety show, will premieres on 4 Jan 2015, CCTV3 (China) at 9pm.(source kjk baidu forum)
The show has a funny name: DingdonglongdongchiangIts the sound of drums and symbols used during Chinese festive seasons and usually connote a celebratory mood.---------------------Somebody, anybody, just go create the Shine or crazy thread, please. Thanks! >:D<

ChelseaS said: qwenli said: The variety show that Jang Hyuk and KJK are filming: a Chinese variety show, will premieres on 4 Jan 2015, CCTV3 (China) at 9pm.(source kjk baidu forum)

@‌ChelseaS 
hyuk n oys has confirmed the drama.i saw the news carried on chinese media. yeah am disappointed with the female lead too.
The hanguel are the words in 'xxxxxxx ' (bitnakona michikona) in the link you posted.

Shine or Go Crazy’s star-crossed lovers and fictionalized historyby javabeans | October 30, 2014 | 1 Comment

janghyuk_131.jpg

So the casting for Shine or Go Crazy’s leads is still in the not-confirmed-but-positively-considering stage (how many more news cycles do you think the production can milk that for?), but at least we’ve got more information about the drama’s plot, and some clarification on the personages involved.

Described as a fantasy romance sageuk set in early Goryeo (in the tenth century A.D.),Shine or Go Crazy depicts the love story between a Goryeo king and the last princess of Balhae (a kingdom whose last years overlapped with the early years of the Goryeo dynasty), and is based on a novel of the same name. (Those are the two leads being eyed by Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon-seo.) The hero is Wang So, the fourth king of Goryeo posthumously known as Gwangjong, who instituted a number of reforms and had a stabilizing effect in his time… yet was also known for bloody purges in the name of strengthening royal authority, earning him the dubious distinction of being a “crazed king.”

Despite taking historical figures as the story’s basis, I think it’s safe to say the drama will take significant creative liberties. The hero is described as suffering from a curse, and through a chance encounter he meets the Balhae princess, who is destined to become the light of another nation — an understandably dire predicament. (The star- and nation-crossed lovers angle reminds me of Sword and Flower’s main conflict, but let’s hope for a better result than that.) The lovers have a “one-night marriage,” after which their love story turns plaintive and angst-ridden. I can imagine. So she’s his light, and he’s on the verge of crazy; turns out the title’s a lot more literal than I’d assumed.

Ryu Seung-soo has already been cast to play another Goryeo king, and despite earlier articles describing him as the second Joseon king, Jeongjong, that’s not the case after all. (Which is good to know, since I was twisting my brain inside out trying to figure out how the fourth Goryeo king and the second Joseon king could possibly be in the same drama, given the five centuries spanning between their reigns.) He’ll actually be the third Goryeo king, also known as Jeongjong (hence the confusion by earlier reporters), and is the hero’s older brother. Im Joo-hwan is also in talks to join the cast.

Shine or Go Crazy will follow Monday-Tuesday drama Pride and Prejudice and will premiere in January on MBC.

Via Star News

cr:Dramabeans