1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Hyukkie looks so handsome in this off white suit! He seems to have put on a little bit of weight which he will always lose during filming..Kekeke.

I think when Greasy Melo starts showing on Mondays and Tuesdays at 2200, it will clash with  his "Carefree traveller" variety show which will be shown on Tuesdays at 2130. Haha! Love April and May! It reminded me of the times when we got to watch both Dragon club and Money Flower! Thanks for spoiling us, Hyukkie!:D

Oh yes, twice in a week! 

His stubble must be for the new drama! Greasy Melo - the title is just lost for words hahaha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh boy, Lee Mi-sook is joining Greasy Melo as well, haha.. details in the Greasy melo thread

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/416657-upcoming-drama-2018-greasy-melo-기름진-멜로-mon-tue-2200-pm-kst/?page=2

The benefit of being in i-Hq. people can say anything about that agency but they do know how take care of their actors. But, LMS totally an amazing actress and having her is totally a bonus.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh boy, Lee Mi-sook is joining Greasy Melo as well, haha.. details in the Greasy melo thread

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/416657-upcoming-drama-2018-greasy-melo-기름진-멜로-mon-tue-2200-pm-kst/?page=2

Wow. I also saw Jo Jae Yoon joining the drama as Hyukie's right hand man. I actually like this actor. OMG. This is gonna be so funny. :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Wow. I also saw Jo Jae Yoon joining the drama as Hyukie's right hand man. I actually like this actor. OMG. This is gonna be so funny. :D

Yeah the other guy Cho Ki-sub, the one who went with Hyuk to Croatia, is also joining the drama. I think Hyuk is going to have lots of fun acting as his friends' gangster boss hahaha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah the other guy Cho Ki-sub, the one who went with Hyuk to Croatia, is also joining the drama. I think Hyuk is going to have lots of fun acting as his friends' gangster boss hahaha...

Is that the guy who is in theatre show? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Maybe he said "I'll take this project.. But I'll choose my own minions" LOL. Not gonna be surprised if Shin Seung-Hwan joins in. Now, I can imagine his role in this drama. I am so excited for this. Writer nim, please don't let us down. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On SBS's " Law of the Jungle, " which aired on Friday, actor Jo Jae-yoon said, " I often meet my best friends Jang Hyuk and Ji Sung at the Kids Cafe to share the concerns over parenting.  While Ji  Sung, being a new dad still has a lot to worry about, Jang Hyuk, the father of three, gives a lot of advice."

2018033022345910774-540x604.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1459376

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

JH's US fan's detailed account of their meeting at the airport.(Few minutes in the starting contains the details of her meeting with other actor)

She is so cute. . thanks for sharing it! Really enjoyed it , it felt like I was there too .

• Like 1