9 hours ago, AgnesO said:

Now, how am i going to survive without a new drama from him after seeing this :love: I need a good story to go with that body :cries3:

I started to watch MF again (like for the how many times now). I actually "stopped" myself from watching every time I got tempted but this time I gave in to temptation. Hahaha!

12 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Omg!:heart2beat:

He's rather fair complexion. Korea has summer right? Doesn't he go out into the sun?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Heard that there are so many scenes of Hyuk in the latest episode of Law of the Jungle such that some viewers said it should re-named Law of Jang Hyuk haha... 

Well they spent 10 years inviting him, definitely will give him more scenes I guess 

:) Where did you see that?

I did wonder when we will start to get complaints from the fans of the other younger stars... But I noticed only this one tweet complaining- Looks like it is one of Minho's fans, and I kinda understand them- JH indeed does have more screen time, but that's just because he is more proactive. And quirky :). And has a nice butt... :D

But generally speaking, I noticed most of Minho's fans are just pleased he is teamed with JH and loving their interactions...

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I did wonder when we will start to get complaints from the fans of the other younger stars... But I noticed only this one tweet complaining- Looks like it is one of Minho's fans, and I kinda understand them- JH indeed does have more screen time, but that's just because he is more proactive. And quirky :). And has a nice butt... :D

But generally speaking, I noticed most of Minho's fans are just pleased he is teamed with JH and loving their interactions...

I read yesterday's comments on the official site and quite a number of  viewers were pretty upset that  it seemed like Hyuk exercised a lot while the rest were working and he bathed  while the rest did not. But there were comments  explaining that it was the fault of the editing. Some commented that he worked very hard the last ep and told Hyuk not to be upset by these nasty comments.  Anyway, we will see Hyuk doing more work next week.

I'm amazed how he still manages to maintain his six pack all these years. I think it requires a lot  of hardworking and discipline.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I read yesterday's comments on the official site and quite a number of  viewers were pretty upset that  it seemed like Hyuk exercised a lot while the rest were working and he bathed  while the rest did not. But there were comments  explaining that it was the fault of the editing. Some commented that he worked very hard the last ep and told Hyuk not to be upset by these nasty comments.  Anyway, we will see Hyuk doing more work next week.

The rest weren't working that hard... actually, the chef did most of the work. The rest mostly stood around. Also, no one prevented the others from showering. Obviously there was plenty of water when JH washed, so no one even tried to wash... and as the other comments said, in the previous episodes JH did work hard. 

I was actually thinking that by removing himself to go workout, JH allowed the rest to get more screen time, and even about that people are complaining?! 

I'm noticing in the YouTube vids a lot of random Kang Daniel comments even when he's not doing much in them- so I'm guessing he's a big star in Korea? Looks like he has lots of young fans, that just want to see him...

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I'm amazed how he still manage to maintain his six pack all these years. I think it is really tough to do so.

So amazing... In the beginning, when he was just sitting there looking at the weights, it was obvious he wasn't feeling like working out, but he just can't break that promise... So inspiring!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

From the comments on Naver, I think more from Daniel’s fans though.

Anyway can’t blame him that the editors like to include more of his scenes in haha.. Even during meal time they focused a lot on him 

15 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Anyway it was mostly the cook preparing breakfast. Don’t think the rest got anything much to do after transporting the stove over. Even that Minho got bored and went to watch Hyuk exercising. 

Yeah we don’t know if the rest bathed or not becoz the editing team didn’t include everyone in. Or maybe they themselves requested not to show their bare bodies haha. And I think Koreans don’t have the habit of bathing everyday esp in winter? 

Wonder what’s he going to do at the other island next week? They mentioned deers? I don’t think they will kill the deer for meat? Perhaps they going to get deer milk ? 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Not only aware but apparently proud of the nice view (as he should) Thank you for your fan service, dear sir :Megathanks:

This version makes it easier to read the captions for us slow readers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFYvJSp8TM/?igshid=fvbntw6l4hvr

I think he doesn’t really bother whether his back or front is facing the camera as long as he gets his task done. As usual very focus and always enthusiastic about what is on hand!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

From the comments on Naver, I think more from Daniel’s fans though.

Yeah, I think so too. Their comments on the Youtube videos remind me of what happens to every Soompi article that is tweeted- it gets flooded with immaterial Kpop vids and pics, and Kang Daniel is a Kpop star, right? So I guess things will get... intense from their side.

Anyway can’t blame him that the editors like to include more of his scenes in haha.. Even during meal time they focused a lot on him 

He just has so much personality! So fascinating... The same thing happened in Yacht Expedition in the first episodes, when they were just being themselves... and then it felt like the other cast members upped their game and prepared things to do in advance. 

Anyway it was mostly the cook preparing breakfast. Don’t think the rest got anything much to do after transporting the stove over. Even that Minho got bored and went to watch Hyuk exercising. 

Exactly! 

Yeah we don’t know if the rest bathed or not becoz the editing team didn’t include everyone in. Or maybe they themselves requested not to show their bare bodies haha. And I think Koreans don’t have the habit of bathing everyday esp in winter? 

I think they didn't bathe because of the height of the water level.

Wonder what’s he going to do at the other island next week? They mentioned deers? I don’t think they will kill the deer for meat? Perhaps they going to get deer milk ? 

Not sure. It looks like it was JH's idea to go there, following a conversation about sandwiches? (Not sure, there's still no subs :blink:  ) made me think there is a bakery on the other island :P... I believe that for bread JH will build a raft... hell. he will build an airplane for bread! :hwaiting2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not sure. It looks like it was JH's idea to go there, following a conversation about sandwiches? (Not sure, there's still no subs :blink:  ) made me think there is a bakery on the other island :P... I believe that for bread JH will build a raft... hell. he will build an airplane for bread! 

Yes he asked the director whether it is within the rules if some of them ‘swim’ over to the other island to get stuffs haha.. Luckily they decided to build a raft instead. I think he missed his carbohydrates... vegetables and fruits alone can’t sustain him. 

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yes, I agree. And I think yesterday ep didn't show the entire day yet. That was just what they did in the morning. It was all a matter of editing. During meal time, they didn't show Park Gun eat, so one viewer thought he didn't eat. How could that be possible ? Hahaha! It's tough editing when they are so many people in the group. But I'm glad Hyuk to get quite a bit of screen time and they didn't even edit out the part where he showed his back or butt to the viewers..lol!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

It's so funny how Hyuk just wants to finish bathing quickly but his friend is taking it slowly..

His friend should have taken longer. Not enough! Hehe. Seriously impressed with his body at this age. Many actors only train to this level when they have scenes where they need to undress haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Kpop fandom is that double edged sword where on the one hand, an idol’s presence might bring attention and social media attention to a show, but it also brings intense fans who are only focused on their respective idol. I would prefer if JH did not get too involved in shows featuring idols just to avoid the drama of it all, but it also provides exposure to a wider audience (although not necessarily his natural audience?) Eh, what to do? We can’t help it. Just breathe and have patience. I just quietly roll my eyes lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Just realised that Minho is in the same shy club as Hyuk, no wonder they get grouped together 

Yes, I remembered that. Maybe that's why Minho likes to go to him. But they were so polite to each other like it's their first meeting. Haha! Shy club members' typical behaviour? I remembered he mentioned that they can be shy towards each other during their gatherings too. Hahaha!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, I remembered that. Maybe that's why Minho likes to go to him. But they were so polite to each other like it's their first meeting. Haha! Shy club members' typical behaviour? I remembered he mentioned that they can be shy towards each other during their gatherings too. Hahaha!

I'm not sure that JH has ever actually met him. In life bar Minho was mentioned, but as part of a different group that is associated with Son Hyun Joo. JH also said that not all members actually met... I think I saw a clip with Minho in which he mentioned Son Hyun Joo kissed him goodbye, saying he's very affectionate when drunk :)  

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Kpop fandom is that double edged sword where on the one hand, an idol’s presence might bring attention and social media attention to a show, but it also brings intense fans who are only focused on their respective idol. I would prefer if JH did not get too involved in shows featuring idols just to avoid the drama of it all, but it also provides exposure to a wider audience (although not necessarily his natural audience?) Eh, what to do? We can’t help it. Just breathe and have patience. I just quietly roll my eyes lol

Yes, these guys seem to resent anyone that is not the idol, but again JH makes it hard to hate him as he was the first one to take care of Kang Daniel... :) 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

he will build an airplane for bread! 

And his sausages too! He'll do anything for his sausages!! Lol.

12 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Kpop fandom is that double edged sword

Frankly speaking, why has fandom become so toxic. Nowadays with the internet, fans (might have) become keyboard warriors hurling insults at another idol's fans & vice versa. I guess not only k fandom, c fandom as well.

You know, some time in late 70s to early 80s when Hong Kong entertainment industry was hot, there were artistes who would travel (to my country) for promoting their drama or to perform a concert after the drama. I was 1 of those fan girl in that time, attended concerts twice & going backstage to take picture with the artistes after that (this was allowed last time) & once even standing outside the hotel with a huge fan group waiting for the artistes to arrive from the airport (again this was allowed last time). 

The thing is, nobody hurled insults at anyone idol. These artistes usually would come in group of few - everyone just like their own idol & don't "attack" the fans of the other idol. But what has happened these days? Fandom has become toxic.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It double edge sword for Minho too since Shinee had a comeback with new song. I never associate Minho as shy, more as hyperactive kid but really hardworking. lol. If you ever watch him in RM or LGDT2 he was a competitive person and kinda hate to lose. He was considered an athletic idol. I want him and Hyuk had a face to face in a game if they ever had one.

• Like 6