Hello, its been 4 days since I finished watching Fated to Love You, i am having post drama syndrome until now, but what's worse is I can't stop spazzing about Jang Hyuk... like I started watching Shine Or Go Crazy 2 days ago.. the more I spazz on him the more I fell in love with him.. *ugggh cheeeesssssyyyyyy* /hides/ his acting is so impressive to be very honest, I first knew him on the movie windstruck and got amazed with his personality and acting in that movie...I ship him with Jang Nara but well he's a family man now...I hope they can collab again in the future... Going to support him from now on~

It's back, JH fever is back! Welcome to the fan club... >:D<

This is like Chuno days once again.

What's nice and impressive is that Chuno and FTLY are of different moods and genre, so JH played very different characters and he rocked in both of them. How amazing is that?

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park and More From Sidus Open Up Seol Fortunes from Fans
Celebrating the beginning of the Lunar New Year, the actors and artists from Sidus HQ opened up fortunes sent from fans. 
67374752.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park, Kim So Hyun, 2EYES, Jang Hyuk, Nam Gyuri, Kim Ji Young, Park Joon Hyung, Seo Shin Hae, Heo Ji Won, Lee Yubi, Oh Kwang Rok, Jo Bo Ah, Jung Joo Yeon, Park Seon Ho, Go Eun Bi, Park Geon Tae, Kim Bora, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Da Yeh, Kwon Young Min, Jo Kyung Hoon, Jang Kyung Euop, Kim Young Jae and Hak Jin were given several lucky bags with fortunes sent from fans through a special event. 
The actors and artists picked out the fortunes and read them aloud, also sending their Seol greetings to fans, promising that they too, will work harder in 2015. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87618/video-kim-woo-bin-jay-park-and-more-from-sidus-open-up-seol-fortunes-from-fans

I first saw JH in Windstruck and I've been addicted him you ever since! I'm now watching Thank You where he stars with Gong Hyo Jin. It's been great so far!
Hyukkie, my love, thank you for sharing your talent with us. :x I love how your eyes speak a thousand words.

ariasaven said: I first saw JH in Windstruck and I've been addicted him you ever since! I'm now watching Thank You where he stars with Gong Hyo Jin. It's been great so far!
Hyukkie, my love, thank you for sharing your talent with us. :x I love how your eyes speak a thousand words.

• 2 weeks later...

That Empire of Lust interview and trailer looks great.
The movie looks really raw,bloody and intense. I wouldnt dare to watch it but I think guys will like it. I think I can understand why Jang Hyuk agreed to do the movie. Hope the box office is good!----------------------------------
Photo from DC
hyuk.png

Hyuk attended his elder son's school entrance ceremony on March 2nd.The person who posted said: because we live in the same estate, my child has played with his son many times but this is the first time I am seeing Jang Hyuk.I heard he often come out to do garbage sorting for recycling. Now he even attends the school entrance ceremony, he must be a meticulous and thoughful person.
----------According to other news report, Hyuk greeted and chatted with other fellow parents. One said even though he pulled his cap low, we could still notice that he is Jang Hyuk. Another comment was "Hyuk must be a good parent".----------I am touched that he make sure he took time off to attend the ceremony even though he is filming the drama now. :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Beard or No Beard: Choose the sexiest look for these 5 Asian actors

by Chary Liu on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

Asian_drama_beard_or_no_beard.png

3. Jang Hyuk

Last year, he was in Fated to Love You and won a tremendous popularity, as well as an award at the MBC Drama Awards for Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries. This year, he is in Shine or Go Crazy, playing King Gwangjong. Check out his style in those very different drama settings.

JH.2.jpg

Jang_hyuk_shine_or_go_crazy.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/beard-or-no-beard-catch-the-sexiest-moment/

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 668.731201171875px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"2015 Seoul Motor Show press day 2 April 2015 

1427940044_879533.jpg
201504021043572810_1.jpg
201504021435771712_551cd51bef09c.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/cha-seung-won-jang-hyuk-lee-jin-wook.html/

Started watching all episodes of Shine or Go Crazy over a week ago...dang Jang Hyuk is gorgeous! I especially loved him in that prince tournament scene with his White Tiger costume.I'm now officially hooked on this actor and have been checking out all his dramas such as Chuno and Fated To Love You. How can an actor be so  manly, cute and sensitive all at the same time>>>ugh he's adorable as King Wang So or Prince So So as Gaebong likes to call him...haahaaaHAAHAAA (Jang Hyuk laugh)  vlcsnap-2015-04-01-09h50m16s134.png?w=65

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Jang Hyuk and his wife are expecting another child!

by Vivi on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Jang_Hyuk_FQ99GWb.png

Congratulations to Jang Hyuk and his wife, dancer Kim Yeo Jin, who are expecting their third child!

According to a report on April 2, Kim Yeo Jin has been focusing on prenatal care with visits to a clinic. Meanwhile, the busy actor is taking time to care for his pregnant wife. 

Jang and his wife had their first son in February 2008, and they married in June of the same year. Their second son was born in November 2009. This child is expected at the end of the year. With three children, they should totally go on the reality series Return of Superman!

janghyuk_wed1.jpg

jang-hyuk-wedding1.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/jang-hyuk-and-his-wife-are-expecting-another-child/