5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

This one looks eccentric and look at that smile and polka dot bow...ahem.. 

This one looks sexy and scary...

Dont think she will know what she's eating.. 

Ya the one with bow tie looks eccentric. I don't mind the long hair one too. Em...hmm...she prob think she's eating him instead of the plate infront of her. Lol. :sweat_smile:

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So was it so good that they organized a second conference, and this time invited JH to it? 

Maybe alot of people are questioning his absence from the 1st Press Conf. Since the buzz and hype is all about him in the drama, better have a 2nd conference and this time bring in Bang Won to satisfy everyone.

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

One more!

Bang Won truly deserve a big award for his dying scene with Nam Jeon. I hope the relevant people whoever is incharge don't overlook this when it is award time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I’m enjoying the drama because it allows me to imagine a different side of Lee Bang Won while reading the chronicles of him.”

This should put our mind at ease about him doing this supporting role. He is enjoying the drama so let us also enjoy his part of the drama. :lol:

• Like 1

Watched episode 9 and again, the show is telling us, never showing us. So now YBW tells us that Hwi's dad was his mentor and friend, which feels contrived and artificial. Instead of this nonsense, all the show had to to was have the first episode SHOW us the beginning- YBW doing everything for his father, fighting along side Hwi's dad and maybe being taught by him. Show us the murder which led to the father taking the kingdom, but destroyed YBW reputation, and then the father's betrayal. And that's it! From that point, the story could have introduced the leads and whatever. That's all that was needed to have this show not be so clunky and confusing. 

I agree with what have the said that the pace of the show is very slow. It feels like everything that happened- with the sister, and the plot to kill YBW which led to him trusting Hwi, was a waste of time, except for it giving JH excuse to show us his glorious acting.... Why did we have to have Hwi as a double agent? Ultimately there was no point to. He could have simply joined YBW because he was close to his father. Then, YBW could teach him what his father taught him, which would make more sense than Hwi being the smarted and bestest fighter ever from the start, and the sister could have been killed either way.

On the good side- I felt the acting all around was much better.

Oh, and- who shot the second arrow in the guy that killed the sister?!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Look at him!! His eyes are so pretty!! Those are national treasures!

I'm (now) thinking the scar above his left eye, maybe is not a real scar because it doesn't seem to heal. It's Bang Won scar I guess....not JH scar. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Watched episode 9 and again, the show is telling us, never showing us. So now YBW tells us that Hwi's dad was his mentor and friend, which feels contrived and artificial. Instead of this nonsense, all the show had to to was have the first episode SHOW us the beginning- YBW doing everything for his father, fighting along side Hwi's dad and maybe being taught by him. Show us the murder which led to the father taking the kingdom, but destroyed YBW reputation, and then the father's betrayal. And that's it! From that point, the story could have introduced the leads and whatever. That's all that was needed to have this show not be so clunky and confusing. 

I agree with what have the said that the pace of the show is very slow. It feels like everything that happened- with the sister, and the plot to kill YBW which led to him trusting Hwi, was a waste of time, except for it giving JH excuse to show us his glorious acting.... Why did we have to have Hwi as a double agent? Ultimately there was no point to. He could have simply joined YBW because he was close to his father. Then, YBW could teach him what his father taught him, which would make more sense than Hwi being the smarted and bestest fighter ever from the start, and the sister could have been killed either way.

On the good side- I felt the acting all around was much better.

The drama is confusing and I think this is because of the script. The writers couldn't put the pictures together so we are running all over the place scratching our head wondering what is happening. It is not exciting enough for a saeguk drama. No excitement. The writing is very bland and the uninteresting parts are too long. It is getting boring sometimes. 

Overall everyone acting has improved in episode 9. JH is an exception, he is magnificent. His pretend to die scene with Nam Jeon is superb. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I'm (now) thinking the scar above his left eye, maybe is not a real scar because it doesn't seem to heal. It's Bang Won scar I guess....not JH scar. 

I was just thinking that too! Maybe it’s JH’s idea to make the character cooler. He certainly looks more dashing with that scar there haha. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, and- who shot the second arrow in the guy that killed the sister?!

I felt this part a bit unrealistic. The lead girl and another guy was there. They just stood there to watch. At least try to retaliate, try to chase after the killer. Oh I think they are not armed. Which is weird. If you are a fighter, you carry your sword with you all the time isn't it? Did I miss anything here or I overlooked?

16 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I felt this part a bit unrealistic. The lead girl and another guy was there. They just stood there to watch. At least try to retaliate, try to chase after the killer. Oh I think they are not armed. Which is weird. If you are a fighter, you carry your sword with you all the time isn't it? Did I miss anything here or I overlooked?

I agree. the whole sequence was odd. There was no reason for the sister to be killed. All she needed to do was move AWAY from the guy trying to kill her, and not towards him. Again, we see Hwi's unrealistic fighting skills, but the sister needs to die, I guess to make his resolve stronger, so she died either way. 

That second arrow that hit the guy in the eye came from nowhere, so I wondered if any of you saw something I missed...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree. the whole sequence was odd. There was no reason for the sister to be killed. All she needed to do was move AWAY from the guy trying to kill her, and not towards him. Again, we see Hwi's unrealistic fighting skills, but the sister needs to die, I guess to make his resolve stronger, so she died either way. 

That second arrow that hit the guy in the eye came from nowhere, so I wondered if any of you saw something I missed...

I re watched that part. The guy with the lead girl had a sword. So he and the lead girl "started" to run towards Hwi sister but they never reached her :rolleyes:the arrow that shot the guard in the eye was from Hwi, isn't it? He wanted to shoot that arrow but his arm hurt or somewhere hurt so he delayed that's why his sister got stabbed. Than the scene of both the lead girl and the guy still standing there. HUH??? 

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Earlier someone was saying the positions of the arrows do not match the blood stains on his robe. But if u compare these 2 pics they match quite well actually 

It's me. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me but I still feel the 1st pic and the 2nd pic the bloodstain position don't tally. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I re watched that part. The guy with the lead girl had a sword. So he and the lead girl "started" to run towards Hwi sister but they never reached her :rolleyes:the arrow that shot the guard in the eye was from Hwi, isn't it? He wanted to shoot that arrow but his arm hurt or somewhere hurt so he delayed that's why his sister got stabbed. Than the scene of both the lead girl and the guy still standing there. HUH??? 

No. the guy was hit by two arrows- one to the body after Hwi released his arrow, and then another one to the eye

Yeah, that guard was completely useless. From the start

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

No. the guy was hit by two arrows- one to the body after Hwi released his arrow, and then another one to the eye

Yeah, that guard was completely useless. From the start

Gosh! I didn't notice it was 2 arrows. Was wondering why no one helped Hwi sister esp the guard. He carried a sword. At least run and chase and draw his sword.  :sweat:For a moment I like the bromance between the 2 leads fighting at the woods (to protect Hwi sister). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Gosh! I didn't notice it was 2 arrows. Was wondering why no one helped Hwi sister esp the guard. He carried a sword. At least run and chase and draw his sword.  :sweat:For a moment I like the bromance between the 2 leads fighting at the woods (to protect Hwi sister). 

yep, watched it again- there were two arrows- one to the body, the other, coming from the right, to the eye... I guess we'll find out who it was today... :)

I actually enjoyed both leads yesterday. The were OK. The girl- not so much... :)

Oh, and we didn't discuss how again, YBW still hasn't show his "mind of a fox". We found out yesterday that the plan to pretend to kill YBW was Hwi's idea! So, YBW just follows whatever Hwi tells him, and this really annoys me. 

• Like 2

‘My Country’ ep 10 Knetz comments

1.    Lee Bang-won, who came to rescue Hwi who was in danger of an absolute death, said with a wistful look and expression, "This is my man, he protected me and I shall protect him from now onwards. So charismatic ᄃᄃ (+395 -4)

2.    Awesome Jang Hyuk, awesome Bang-won, I’m going to go now (+196 -8)

3.    Finally, Bang-won and Hwi seem to be really united, I love it. And after 10 episodes, Hwi got rid of his hair. But Yang Se - Jong cried so much that his face got swollen.... and Seon-ho is so so extreme. He really cares about Yeon, but after Yeon-i dies, he switched to his father's side? (+173 -8)

4.    Jang Hyuk, Lee Bang-won, even though he had little screen time, he makes you breathless every time he appears (+156 -4)

5.    I was moved when Lee Bang-won saved Hwi’s life. You're so cool. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ(+98 -5)

6.    Lee Bang-won appears too little ᅲᅲᅲᅲ He's got a lot of control over his flow. Hard to see his face. (+49 -3)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/109/0004113739

• Like 8
  • Love 1