Lol guys, remember what we were talking about few days ago about someone confusing NGM with JH? Look at this article:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/11/04/namgong-min-captivates-with-rugged-charm-in-new-drama-stills-for-awaken/

I personally don’t see the similarities in their looks though, but both are similar in the sense that they have very good nuanced and eye acting and are great actors. ^_^

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Lol guys, remember what we were talking about few days ago about someone confusing NGM with JH? Look at this article:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/11/04/namgong-min-captivates-with-rugged-charm-in-new-drama-stills-for-awaken/

I personally don’t see the similarities in their looks though, but both are similar in the sense that they have very good nuanced and eye acting and are great actors. ^_^

I think it's more about the attitude and swagger. It actually looks like he is doing an imitation of JH... Don't know the actor, so I can't comment, but I have seen many of comments online commenting about how he comes across similar to JH.

For example...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Hmmm maybe it's personal preference, I have never liked NGM's acting, I always felt he's rather stone. But these recent photos do hv a faint similarities in their looks, maybe the hair is quite similar to JH's in Iris2. JH has a very nice and delicate 3D face, chiselled yet soft at times. NGM is more "flat" looking. :P

• Like 5

Well, finally made myself watch MC till the end, and I have to say- I enjoyed myself! :) Of course I watched only JH's parts, which explains why I enjoyed myself... What's interesting is that watching only JH's scenes felt complete. I didn't feel like I was missing much. I think it is actually possible to edit the show around BW and get a very compelling show! Of course it was annoying how the show essentially made Hwi the mastermind of BW's victory, making Hwi a super soldier, even though the actor, as sweet as he was, had no ability to sell him as being that, but JH was so compelling that I didn't care. And JH... JH is an acting god! I didn't even mind the sudden transformation of BW to a cackling madmen at the end, as JH was still able to make him vulnerable and human. If only the show was focused on BW from the get go...

Up next- I'm gonna re-watch BM. Even though I've already re-watched it a few months ago... I just miss LYO...:please:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I do like NGM too, but I don't think of JH.  This is the first time I think really seeing NGM with facial hair though out of all the dramas I watch so it was surprising.

@dramafan33  Have you seen KNG's yacht show or Ocean Pathfinder?  I think their yacht is so comfortable looking right from the get go.

• Like 4

Can I repeat this again? Why is he looking more handsome now? He looks like those days when he acted in FTLY or SOGC..

12 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

do like NGM too, but I don't think of JH.  This is the first time I think really seeing NGM with facial hair though out of all the dramas I watch so it was surprising.

@dramafan33  Have you seen KNG's yacht show or Ocean Pathfinder?  I think their yacht is so comfortable looking right from the get go

Same here. I've watched a few of NGM dramas but I'm never reminded of JH. Still think they are quite different. And yes, his latest  stubble look do remind me of Hyuk in Bad Papa.

I love this compilation of his smiles and laughter .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHNVa_iJLWO/?igshid=11g7upxbotgzp

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Can I repeat this again? Why is he looking more handsome now? He looks like those days when he acted in FTLY or SOGC..

I have read that regular routine exercise does make make people younger and JH definitely has that down ::).

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Can I repeat this again? Why is he looking more handsome now? He looks like those days when he acted in FTLY 

He's looking very lean and handsome now, I cannot agree more. And your photo filter magnifies his good looks haha. I really like the look when he's leaner, I personally feel,which was why imo, I think his looks went down a little during Dragon Brothers and MF cos he was slightly meatier then but of cos some ppl prefer him to be more buffed up a little. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyu showed off their teamwork in team outfits in "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning."

MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning" (hereinafter referred to as "Yacht Expedition") is a yacht tutorial variety that shows the journey of fearless yacht beginners to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their naked bodies. In the last two episodes, Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and So Yu, the "four-brothers of Yotti," who were trained in Sparta by Captain Kim Seung-jin, mastering the Han River and Ara Waterway, raised expectations.

Meanwhile, on November 6, the yacht expedition team released behind-the-scenes cuts of those who are united in teamwork. In the photo released, the four, dressed in a "yoti" group uniform prepared by the youngest Soyu, pose in front of the new yacht "Hae Jang-ho," which will be joined by the west coast. In addition, the four people's chemistry, which seems to have become stronger after completing their journey through the Ara Waterway, stands out and steals attention.

The four, who met through "Yacht Expedition," had a unique chemistry in a totally unexpected combination. "Charismatic actor" Jang Hyuk smiled as he failed to tie a knot and became a "hole," while Soyu, the sparkling "voice goddess" on stage, drew attention with her gracious appearance of pumping water from a yacht using a kettle. In particular, Soyu is the youngest in charge of controlling older sisters and brothers, and has made us look forward to her future activities.

Heo Kyung-hwan added fun with Choi Yeo-jin with their bickering chemistry like Tom and Jerry. Heo Kyung-hwan, who called himself a "Tongyeong seal," was the first among the members to show his passion to win the yacht's munchies. However, he was scolded by Choi Yeo-jin and gave her a smile. Choi Yeo-jin, who has worked on various water leisure activities, showed off her passion for yacht learning, and showed her charisma to hold Heo Kyung-hwan tightly. The chemistry between the tit-for-tat couple Heo Kyung-hwan and Choi Yeo-jin is expected to shine more on the yacht in the future.

Yacht Expedition, wearing a group outfit and showing off teamwork. So far, the yacht they have experienced has only been the beginning. Tension was predicted from the start of the end of the west coast, with something hanging on the propeller and an unexpected accident. What fun and joy will the journey and the chemistry that will bloom on the voyage of the firstborn yachtsmen?

202011061503070310_3.jpg

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyu showed off their teamwork in team outfits in "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning."

MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning" (hereinafter referred to as "Yacht Expedition") is a yacht tutorial variety that shows the journey of fearless yacht beginners to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their naked bodies. In the last two episodes, Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and So Yu, the "four-brothers of Yotti," who were trained in Sparta by Captain Kim Seung-jin, mastering the Han River and Ara Waterway, raised expectations.

Meanwhile, on November 6, the yacht expedition team released behind-the-scenes cuts of those who are united in teamwork. In the photo released, the four, dressed in a "yoti" group uniform prepared by the youngest Soyu, pose in front of the new yacht "Hae Jang-ho," which will be joined by the west coast. In addition, the four people's chemistry, which seems to have become stronger after completing their journey through the Ara Waterway, stands out and steals attention.

The four, who met through "Yacht Expedition," had a unique chemistry in a totally unexpected combination. "Charismatic actor" Jang Hyuk smiled as he failed to tie a knot and became a "hole," while Soyu, the sparkling "voice goddess" on stage, drew attention with her gracious appearance of pumping water from a yacht using a kettle. In particular, Soyu is the youngest in charge of controlling older sisters and brothers, and has made us look forward to her future activities.

Heo Kyung-hwan added fun with Choi Yeo-jin with their bickering chemistry like Tom and Jerry. Heo Kyung-hwan, who called himself a "Tongyeong seal," was the first among the members to show his passion to win the yacht's munchies. However, he was scolded by Choi Yeo-jin and gave her a smile. Choi Yeo-jin, who has worked on various water leisure activities, showed off her passion for yacht learning, and showed her charisma to hold Heo Kyung-hwan tightly. The chemistry between the tit-for-tat couple Heo Kyung-hwan and Choi Yeo-jin is expected to shine more on the yacht in the future.

Yacht Expedition, wearing a group outfit and showing off teamwork. So far, the yacht they have experienced has only been the beginning. Tension was predicted from the start of the end of the west coast, with something hanging on the propeller and an unexpected accident. What fun and joy will the journey and the chemistry that will bloom on the voyage of the firstborn yachtsmen?

202011061503070310_3.jpg

Something is wrong with the picture... are these the pictures from the article? I love JH's grumpy look :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Something is wrong with the picture... are these the pictures from the article? I love JH's grumpy look :) 

Whats wrong with the pictures?

New update, and he changed his profile pic to River's Grave script reading pic.

123955981_1820121284830192_4299354157510

Looks the same as the one posted in October?

120664435_1786910651484589_4216989727231

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Whats wrong with the pictures?

New update, and he changed his profile pic to River's Grave script reading pic.

Looks the same as the one posted in October?

Are the identical pics part of his sense of humor?  Why take the exact same picture? :) JH makes me smile...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Same pose, different time. The things behind are different and his stubble is longer...he's so cute..why the same ..haha!

He's making a statement. He just cannot take a bad photo, anyhow snap also handsome. :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3