Quantcast

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Sharing about the event

So he wore a tux with a butterfly bow and had wavy long hair. He prepared home made lemon tea for lucky fans and was cutting the lemon with shaky hands. Hahaha! lol!  And he forgot to put on his apron .. Very adorable. 

I tried translating this, and I get mostly gibrish that doesn't make sense- did the person say something about a JH having a beard? Also, at the end- did she say that JH changed clothes midway and that his legs are too thin?! I'm so confused. Also, I saw another description and for some reason we get less account of the event and more account of feelings... I wish someone will post in English... :tears:

• Like 1

From the post below, it seemed like Hyuk felt bad that only a few fans would get chosen every time to get his gifts, so he decided to give all 600 participants his autograph. Wow...wonder how long he took to sign all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I tried translating this, and I get mostly gibrish that doesn't make sense- did the person say something about a JH having a beard? Also, at the end- did she say that JH changed clothes midway and that his legs are too thin?! I'm so confused. Also, I saw another description and for some reason we get less account of the event and more account of feelings... I wish someone will post in English... :tears:

I relied on the iG translation and my very limited knowledge of japanese too..haha. But you are right,  most are accounts of feelings and less on events. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Here's what the host of the party shared about him.

Great finds! Do any of you know of another person that gets constantly described as "pure"? A man that is described as "pure"... What can I say Also, lets not forget "serious"... :) 

• Like 2

This fan is soo cute and funny! If the translation is accurate, I think she tried to smell his scent by trying to inhale a deep breath from her nose without making too much noise when she was shaking his hand. But she said she couldn't pick up the gentle fragrance from Hyuk her friends mentioned..she said she will train her sense of smell the next time.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Another cute fan found the whole experience surreal as it seemed he just came out of a drama that she confirmed his identity by checking the mole on his neck...Lol!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Korean fan's account of the party.

Looks like singing is toughest for him.

cr. owner

Finally an account of what happened and not just what people felt... 

I wish people asked him more about YBW, and not just about his appearance- I'd love it if people would ask what happened in that scene in the forest and why was it cut. Also how involved he was in the script, since they gave him what he wanted in terms of character development...

Also- if singing is difficult for him, why must he sing? Do all actors in such events sing?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Also- if singing is difficult for him, why must he sing? Do all actors in such events sing?

Ya.. I wonder why too. Maybe all such events require them to sing to show their romantic side? Wonder if he feel better performing his actions scenes ? Haha! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya.. I wonder why too. Maybe all such events require them to sing to show their romantic side? Wonder if he feel better performing his actions scenes ? Haha! 

I think so too. But I would prefer to see him do his action scenes over singing anytime. Haha. 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

A more detailed blog in korean and english about the birthday event.

Part one

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=janghyuk_forever&logNo=221741857231&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FAW7b70YqVa%3Famp%3D1

Thank you! I just read it. He is so cute and thoughtful hehe. Can’t wait to read the second part!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

A more detailed blog in korean and english about the birthday event.

I wished those lucky enough to be there would ask more concrete questions about the drama - the forest scene, instead of focusing about his look. We all know he looks good no matter what. And I think JH would also prefer if his fans concentrate on his acting than his looks.

But signing all 600 cards is very thoughtful of him. He's aware of his fans love for him, as in, it isn't easy to book a reservation to get to his function. Not to mention the cost of having to book accommodation and air ticket too.

I would love to try his lemon tea, even if it is full of sugar :sweatingbullets: probably his wife and children had already drank lots of lemon tea as he perfected his lemon tea making. :phew:

Seriously, why must the event be inclusive of singing? As one ages, his vocal chord changes. Singing may eventually be a challenge to him if not now. Skip the singing and play more games or more interaction with fans.

• Like 4

I think we are overreacting about the singing. Him saying its a pain its only a joke probably. He can’t sing but he always has done it in events like these and in some shows. I honestly don’t even think it bothers him. He did it in the fan meeting I attended and it looked to me like he was having fun. He sang about three songs that time. I also think all actors do this kind of thing on those events. 

Btw how do we know what kind of questions the fans asked? I haven’t read any detailed account of the questions and answers but I figure it might not be too different to what he has already said in interviews. Remember, these events are supposed to be fun and lighthearted not meant to be super deep and serious. In fact, Jang Hyuk is already too famous for treating every subject too seriously and talking too much, so he probably is careful to mix things up in order not to bore people. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

I wished those lucky enough to be there would ask more concrete questions about the drama - the forest scene, instead of focusing about his look. We all know he looks good no matter what. And I think JH would also prefer if his fans concentrate on his acting than his looks.

But signing all 600 cards is very thoughtful of him. He's aware of his fans love for him, as in, it isn't easy to book a reservation to get to his function. Not to mention the cost of having to book accommodation and air ticket too.

I would love to try his lemon tea, even if it is full of sugar :sweatingbullets: probably his wife and children had already drank lots of lemon tea as he perfected his lemon tea making. :phew:

Seriously, why must the event be inclusive of singing? As one ages, his vocal chord changes. Singing may eventually be a challenge to him if not now. Skip the singing and play more games or more interaction with fans.

I agree. I think when it comes to JH, wouldn't it be better to have him talk about his roles and process than have him act as an entertainer or comedian that is hosting a party? What is the point of having him make lemon tea, as cute as that may be?! 

One thing about interviews is that JH is rarely allowed to give full answers, mostly because, yeah, it might take too long :), but wouldn't that be the real JH experience? 

His thought process is so fascinating and the way he builds a character is so unique that I'd love to see him do what sometimes is done in conventions- just him on the stage, taking questions from the audience. No singing, no dancing, no lemon tea... Though I do wonder how he'd react if in the next fan meeting he'd be told he doesn't have to sing ... I wonder if he'd be insulted, thinking "what, am I that bad that even my fans don't want to hear me sing..." :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3