Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

It's a edited pic of his face (looks like a pic from Bang Bang Cook Cook) onto someone else's body.. haha. See vast difference in skin tone between face and neck.

What is the purpose of editing his face onto someone else's body?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

#OFF KBS is making a drama named Taejong Yi Bang Won and I just can't see anyone else but Jang Hyuk playing Bang Won. :worried:

Considering what JH said in recent interviews about moving on from a character after finishing a show, he probably got Bang won out of his system after MC. Got done what he wished to after the dissappointment of Empire of lust, so he probably not even interested in portraying Bang won again... But how many times are they going to portray Bang won in shows?! It's like they are obsessed with him!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Considering what JH said in recent interviews about moving on from a character after finishing a show, he probably got Bang won out of his system after MC. Got done what he wished to after the dissappointment of Empire of lust, so he probably not even interested in portraying Bang won again... But how many times are they going to portray Bang won in shows?! It's like they are obsessed with him!

I agree! I think he would feel saturated playing Bang Won for the 3rd time. But I imagine what kind of approach they'll have to Bang Won's life this time.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I agree! I think he would feel saturated playing Bang Won for the 3rd time. But I imagine what kind of approach they'll have to Bang Won's life this time.

I wish JH did a show that was focused on Bang Won from the get go, and didn't have to slip in Bang won's story and his amazing performance in between the lamer main story of MC. JH's performance was wasted on MC, for sure!

• Like 3