[drama 2006] Rude Woman 발칙한 여자들

ay_link

OMG...Just got around to watching this drama..It's super hillarious..But I'm only at episode 2..So I'm curious about one thing..Is this story gonna focus more on the romance between Rookie and Mijoo or is it gonna be more about her rgetting revenge on her husband?

OMG...Just got around to watching this drama..Thanks so much to the WITHS2 subbing team for doing a great job on this drama!! It's super hillarious..But I'm only at episode 2..So I'm curious about one thing..Is this story gonna focus more on the romance between Rookie and Mijoo or is it gonna be more about her rgetting revenge on her husband?

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...Just got around to watching this drama..It's super hillarious..But I'm only at episode 2..So I'm curious about one thing..Is this story gonna focus more on the romance between Rookie and Mijoo or is it gonna be more about her rgetting revenge on her husband?

OMG...Just got around to watching this drama..Thanks so much to the WITHS2 subbing team for doing a great job on this drama!! It's super hillarious..But I'm only at episode 2..So I'm curious about one thing..Is this story gonna focus more on the romance between Rookie and Mijoo or is it gonna be more about her rgetting revenge on her husband?

It's about 65% Revenge/35% Romance. But if you ask me, I think her ultimate revenge will be her romance with Rookie which will make it 100% Revenge! I also think Joon relationship with Rookie will make it a bitter sweet revenge :blush: !

Kirsten: I agree with you! I also thought those father-son bonding scenes were Jung Suk's imagination...i mean come on...it's SO easy to think that it was some kind of imagination...coz it's so hard to grip that those scenes were real between them. LoL.

And yeah! Selfish and Greedy! Honestly...What is Jung Suk so scared of? He abondoned Mi-Joo and Joon to be with Eun-Young...that's what he wanted to do and so he got his wish...and walla...he's living happily ever after with Eun-Young well up until Mi-Joo shows up again in his life to destroy it. I mean...if he had the guts to ruin his first relationship so cruel like that...he should definately have the guts to confess everything to Eun-Young. It doesn't seem like Eun-Young knows about Jung Suk's past...whether he was married or had a child. So my guess is that Eun-Young married Jung Suk thinking that he was single back than? If that's true...oh gosh, this man...argh! I mean it must be true or it must be this way...coz otherwise Eun-Young would probably have SOME heart for Jung Suk to see his kid. Argh...now i'm totally confusing myself...I feel like I need to delete everything what I have said just now...but I spent all this time typing it up, lol!

Hah! The money that Jung Suk stashed up without Eun-Young knowing...it might be a possibility that it's money regarding Joon like you said...but I doubt it...the way he looks SO happy that he has his secret money is to suspicious to me. And plus...he had a little notebook about all his important secrets...if he was a true father...maybe he could have wrote something like: This much $$$ is for Joon's blah blah blah. And if Mi-Joo read everything in that book and it said anything about Joon...she would have not stole all Jung Suk's money...coz she would have found out that Jung Suk still thought about Joon for all this time...wouldn't you think so? Maybe she would stop the revenge...who knows what~I dunno...I think i'm just ranting about nonsense...or maybe i'm just going overboard...lol...but it would be nice if your prediction is true!

Emily: WooHoo~~It's almost d-day for the next episode! *sandy dances around* :)...it doesn't seem like we'll see very much of Sang-Mi's scenes this week according to the preview summaries...but hopefully we'll get to see her bond with Mi-Joo soon so that her life changes! I can't wait to see more Rookie/Mi-Joo scenes...and of course Joon!

OMO, Emily...Those photoshopped pictures are hilarious, especially the one with Rookie as Superman!! :w00t:

on a side note, for some odd reason, I find it funny everytime the characters call Woo Jin "Rookie sshi". anyone feel the same way or I'm just weird?! :crazy:

Kirsten: I agree with you! I also thought those father-son bonding scenes were Jung Suk's imagination...i mean come on...it's SO easy to think that it was some kind of imagination...coz it's so hard to grip that those scenes were real between them. LoL.

And yeah! Selfish and Greedy! Honestly...What is Jung Suk so scared of? He abondoned Mi-Joo and Joon to be with Eun-Young...that's what he wanted to do and so he got his wish...and walla...he's living happily ever after with Eun-Young well up until Mi-Joo shows up again in his life to destroy it. I mean...if he had the guts to ruin his first relationship so cruel like that...he should definately have the guts to confess everything to Eun-Young. It doesn't seem like Eun-Young knows about Jung Suk's past...whether he was married or had a child. So my guess is that Eun-Young married Jung Suk thinking that he was single back than? If that's true...oh gosh, this man...argh! I mean it must be true or it must be this way...coz otherwise Eun-Young would probably have SOME heart for Jung Suk to see his kid. Argh...now i'm totally confusing myself...I feel like I need to delete everything what I have said just now...but I spent all this time typing it up, lol!

Hah! The money that Jung Suk stashed up without Eun-Young knowing...it might be a possibility that it's money regarding Joon like you said...but I doubt it...the way he looks SO happy that he has his secret money is to suspicious to me. And plus...he had a little notebook about all his important secrets...if he was a true father...maybe he could have wrote something like: This much $$$ is for Joon's blah blah blah. And if Mi-Joo read everything in that book and it said anything about Joon...she would have not stole all Jung Suk's money...coz she would have found out that Jung Suk still thought about Joon for all this time...wouldn't you think so? Maybe she would stop the revenge...who knows what~I dunno...I think i'm just ranting about nonsense...or maybe i'm just going overboard...lol...but it would be nice if your prediction is true!

Emily: WooHoo~~It's almost d-day for the next episode! *sandy dances around* :)...it doesn't seem like we'll see very much of Sang-Mi's scenes this week according to the preview summaries...but hopefully we'll get to see her bond with Mi-Joo soon so that her life changes! I can't wait to see more Rookie/Mi-Joo scenes...and of course Joon!

oh truee. i suspect the money is for himself lol. cuz hes a selfish man. lol. but maybe he'll change and give it to Joon ^_^ maybe he'll actually become an okay father. altho he was an amazing father when he spent time with joon. i agree mijoo wouldnt have stolen the money if it had said $$$ for Joon. hmm... gosh that money is bothering mee!!!

OMO, Emily...Those photoshopped pictures are hilarious, especially the one with Rookie as Superman!! :w00t:

on a side note, for some odd reason, I find it funny everytime the characters call Woo Jin "Rookie sshi". anyone feel the same way or I'm just weird?! :crazy:

oh really? i dont find it odd cuz i call him rookie. ^_^ its cuz he was a rising star and was a really good pitcher blah blah and he was going to major leagues and blah blah. lol. so i dont find it weird. ^_^ but everyone has their own opinions. sometimes i wish mijoo would call him woojinsshi because its more.. affectionate? or just woonjin <33 hehe

Usually I tend to stick to trendy dramas and because of my slow connection over here I usually favored those MQ ones . trendy miniseries drama is easier to get as most of the clubbox , megauploads , other uploads have them but since errrrrr I see a strong recommendation from mily2 I decided to give myself time to download this ... and yeah I am please to say so far I like it .. no in fact I LOVE it ... it's full of witty dialogues , "outrageous bahaviour " - I mean Mi Joo with the telescope spying on her husband next door ! etc

My first korean movie that I saw from cinema was The Classic ...so I am glad to see Lee Ki Woo again ! Here he look so different , seems taller , hunkier ... I see chemistry with Rookie and Mi Joo even though I'm still at epi 2 ( from subs ) I guess that later on they will fall in love ? Coz I dont want Mi Joo to go back to her husband and I don't like Da Rim ( dislike her from lover in Paris thus did not have a good impression of her )

But can someone explain Mi Joo and Eun Young , are they like best friends ? They seem to know each other long time ago ..so how come Eun Young did not know her husband was with Mi Joo before ?

I'm glad that there's chinese subs available now that means more and more people can get to see this drama :)

and what a "cliffhanger" epi 2 . stop at the KISS !! arggg can't wait for epi 3 and I am crossing my fingers that clubox is behaving when downloading hardsub files if not I have to resort to using direct links .

oh really? i dont find it odd cuz i call him rookie. ^_^ its cuz he was a rising star and was a really good pitcher blah blah and he was going to major leagues and blah blah. lol. so i dont find it weird. ^_^ but everyone has their own opinions. sometimes i wish mijoo would call him woojinsshi because its more.. affectionate? or just woonjin <33 hehe

Yes, me too..I want Mi Joo to call hime woojin sshi coz the other girl calls him that and everyone else calls him rookie.

Question: in ep.5 when Mi Joo packed up the pictures, was she really going back to America if Joon didn't come to Korea right then? coz she din pack much, only the pictures. so I wasn't sure where she's going.

But can someone explain Mi Joo and Eun Young , are they like best friends ? They seem to know each other long time ago ..so how come Eun Young did not know her husband was with Mi Joo before ?

I guess you can call them "friends." From what I gathered, Mi Joo knew that Eun Young was the woman that her ex-husband had an affair with years ago. I believe Mi Joo purposely tried to get close to Eun Young and become her friend so that she can take revenge on the ex-husband later. Remember the scene when Eun Young was driving Mi Joo home from the airport and she commented on how before they knew each other, she would see Mi Joo everywhere she went.

In the middle of watching ep 7 now...hahaa..so far so good.

I love watching this series coz the pace is just right and it doesn't get boring at all <3

In this episode, I think they finally reveal more and more to the story... which I like... ^^ and the ost too... they introduce this nice background jazzy song when Mi Joo meets up with Tae Joon [edit: oh.. they're having dinner to celebrate his birthday hehe, and suddenly Joon calls her to tell that Rookie is sick, and she's rushing to the hospital :o

Oh.. please someone translate their convo after Rookie rushes out of the hospital... he seems so upset... and the song changes to mellow... :o ]

They finally reveal the mysterious flower-bouquet sender (blue hydrangea flowers) to Jung Suk's office... heehhee..

you girls...the flower club.. are right on the money haha...

Ahhh~~ and they just reveal why Rookie gets sick all of the sudden...hehehee... poor guy... apparently he doesn't get much sleep? and Da Rim is 'torturing' him by asking him to go see the movies... aigoo~~...

also, in this episode, there's this awkward moment when Rookie-Da Rim meet Mi Joo on the streets. The look on Mi Joo's face is just.. priceless.... she's like :D:o:huh::unsure: :\

We get more story about Sang Mi and Ji Hwan also...hehee..

she's preparing this romantic stuffs to set the moods...hehee....

hmm can someone explain what Ji Hwan's mom tells her right after he went off to work ? (the scene where Eun Young is dropping off Ha Na at Sang Mi's house)... I'm guessing it has to do with the having a baby issue hehe :)

Tu dear,... I also wonder about that scene. Did she really plan to go back to U.S. if Joon didn't show up? hehee...

And why did she suddenly want to go back there? :huh:

*Hmm.. why is this thread so quiet? :unsure: *

Just finished watching episode 8 in HQ.

Whoa~~ Eun Young is starting to be really suspicious of her husband kekeke.. she's watching him like a hawk :P and I agree with Sandy's post above... Jung Suk is such a jerk for keeping his past (especially dealing with Joon), and now he's telling her another lie? tsk..tsk.. -_-Thank goodness Mi Joo is having her revenge by 'treating' him some dental treatment hihi.... ouch... Jung Suk screams so much, he scares away the other patients and gets scolded by Eun Young hahaha... serves him rite! lolz.

As for Rookie and Mi Joo, they just have this amazing chemistry and I think Rookie is beginning to be really smitten haha... He hopes so much to see Mi Joo before having his shoulder surgery... but Mi Joo came late, and she sees him right before he steps into the operating room... but Da Rim was there, so she hides away.

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi001241775co1.jpg

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi001243176uj5.jpg

Oh and Mi Joo meets Tae Joon... who looks really good with the doctor uniform kekeke... <3

Joon, on the hand, was so sweet and so supportive... :)

He stops by and brings this lunch box,

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi002057323ae9.jpg

and tells Mi Joo to bring his homemade soup to Rookie....and calls Rookie that his mom is coming hehehe.... Rookie goes instantly happy to know that she's coming to visit.

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi002685819xe7.jpg

In this episode, we see that Joon is actually wanting to find out more about his dad. He has this old family picture:

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi002713313bl7.jpg

And, about the other mysterious couple...

Sang Mi - Ji Hwan... they have this dinner with the American couple (I swear this so-called american lady always plays in kdramas....hahaa...lovers in paris, lovers in prague, 101 proposal...)

Sang Mi, not being able to understand English, gets frustrated and she gets drunk.

This scene ends with her fainting and collapse on Ji hwan's laps, in front of the guests.

Preview for ep 9...

They show Sang Mi's snooping at Ji Hwan and his lady friend... and this lady is telling him that she likes him :o omo~~

outrageouswomene08korhdtvxvidsunavi003250183je4.jpg

-Oh.. please someone translate their convo after Rookie rushes out of the hospital... he seems so upset... and the song changes to mellow... :o ]

-hmm can someone explain what Ji Hwan's mom tells her right after he went off to work ? (the scene where Eun Young is dropping off Ha Na at Sang Mi's house)... I'm guessing it has to do with the having a baby issue hehe :)

Rough translation of both scenes.

-MJ: Rookie!! Hold up! Rookie! What do you think you’re doing? Where are you going? Where are you going with that kind of body?

R: Just leave me alone.

MJ: You have to get the operation done on your shoulder.

R: I know.

MJ: You know? Follow me.

R: It’s my business so don’t worry about it.

MJ: How can I not worry. If you were going to be like this, you shouldn’t have let me worried in the first place. You know how frightened Joon and I were? Why are you making us worried by getting sick!

R: I’m not going to get the operation done.

MJ: Why? Why??? There must be a reason why you were being dumb by taking all the pain in.

R: If I get the operation, than everything is over. I still feel like I’m a baseball player, but if I get the operation done…than I can’t even imagine/pretend that I’m still a baseball player. If the operation fails, than I know I can’t be a pitcher no matter how much I don’t want to admit it.

MJ: Why do you think everything in a negative way? It could turn out great.

R: There’s no luck in me.

-MIL: Look how the house smiles. Since there is a child in the house, the expression/atmosphere in the house changes. This is not the time to smile! This won’t do. I want you to make one (a baby) tonight.

SM: Excuse me?

MIL: If it doesn’t work in the house, try going outside and set up a good mood.

Can someone do a episode 8 spot translation between MJ and Rookie after MJ caught Rookie from tipping over in the run-away wheel chair.

BTW - You know that red string that symbolizes the connection between two people. Well if you look hard enough you can see (feel) Rookie pulling that string when he gets up and walks away from MJ and the sunbae. :wub:

Guest sparklinghugs

umm... I can't find ep. 6 - 8 besides like CB links.. can someone help me? thnks ^^

clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

The 2 episodes this week is good like usual.

I think the ex-husband really stands out in this week's episodes...his acting is just great.

I love the scene when Rookie gave Mi-Joo a spin :)

Thank you so much to Sandy for the translations and Shenny for the pictures :wub:

Archived