♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10 hours ago, andra3 said:

Thanks  @strwbrry :D Glad that the official confirmation for Chocolate is out ! I really wait sooo long for Jiwonn comeback  :) I'm so curious about her new character " CHEF" , haha :D, we all know that the only doubtful Jiwonn's skill it is cooking, but maybe she improved in this area, at least in making pasta :phew:  

@strwbrry can you please update the thread title now if you have time ?? Thanks :D

Done sis, it is now updated :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone! Since our queen's come back has been on the news these few days, I find that this thread has been busy lately. Thank you so much for the updates and welcome to our new friend here @dianah de guzman :wub:.

I am so happy about the news.

Anyway, I am wondering, will HJW be the main character or the male lead?Because if I'm not mistaken, she's always the lead of the drama, meaning her name will always the first one appear, then her male lead. However according to the synopsis posted by our nice friends here, the actor will be the main role here. I am not used to it actually :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

JTBC is known of having dramas with women empowering themes if you noticed. So, I am sure Jiwon character will be like that as always of her character role choices. It just happen now that her counterpart male lead is someone not so much younger than her, which we can say YKS is on the same generation of her. :D So, it will be intense, but actully I am used to have her male partner with someone her junior, but so thankful also that finally she got one on the same league of her as an actor :)

• Like 5

Thanks @strwbrry :D I'm sure that Chef Cha will be a strong woman ...when they said that Chef is a warm woman but she doesn't bear the injustice ...I just saw the Chef with a ladle in her hand and hunting the bad guys :lol:

• Like 2

Yoon Kye Sang & Ha Ji Won to work together for new JTBC romance drama, 'Chocolate'

chocolatejpg.jpg Singer/actor Yoon Kye Sang and actress Ha Ji Won will be partnering up for an upcoming, JTBC Fri-Sat romance drama, titled 'Chocolate'. 

In the series, Yoon Kye Sang plays the role of a cold-hearted brain surgeon named Lee Kang. While living a rigid life led by his career alone, Lee Kang meets a warmhearted chef named Moon Cha Young, played by Ha Ji Won, at a hospice ward. 

'Chocolate' will be produced and written by star director Lee Hyung Min and scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee, who previously worked together for 2004 drama 'I'm Sorry, I Love You'. This will mark Yoon Kye Sang's first small-screen production in 3 years, as well as Ha Ji Won's return to the small-screen in approximately 2 years. 

JTBC's 'Chocolate' is expected to bring viewers a healing, soft and traditional romance, airing later this year after 'My Country'.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/yoon-kye-sang-ha-ji-won-to-work-together-for-new-jtbc-romance-drama-chocolate

• Like 4

3 hours ago, strwbrry said:

JTBC is known of having dramas with women empowering themes if you noticed. So, I am sure Jiwon character will be like that as always of her character role choices. It just happen now that her counterpart male lead is someone not so much younger than her, which we can say YKS is on the same generation of her. :D So, it will be intense, but actully I am used to have her male partner with someone her junior, but so thankful also that finally she got one on the same league of her as an actor :)

Thank you so much @strwbrryfor making me happy and a bit calm. I feel so excited HJW is finally making her comeback both film and drama. Is it true that the drama is going to be a pre-produced series? 

• Like 2

I totally agree with you @andra3, our Jiwon has the most stunning dress, and elegant from head to toe. I saw some of the gowns and looks, and most fell flat or some kind of rehashed style. She and YKS share great chemistry just in pictures and presenting together. Can't wait for their drama. Also, hats off to Baeksang Awards for giving honor and respect to HJW (respected, sought after, multi-awarded actress that she is) especially having her present one of the grand/daesang awards. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

I totally agree with you @andra3, our Jiwon has the most stunning dress, and elegant from head to toe. I saw some of the gowns and looks, and most fell flat or some kind of rehashed style. She and YKS share great chemistry just in pictures and presenting together. Can't wait for their drama. Also, hats off to Baeksang Awards for giving honor and respect to HJW (respected, sought after, multi-awarded actress that she is) especially having her present the one of the grand awards. 

:lol::lol: yes I saw as well too , they already have a chemistry and look good together ...so its not just me :P...I hope for a good script  for drama !!! 

58409382_163938731274545_7098834869386429008_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

57488408_2215754898740866_4926855626351867388_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 4

@andra3 i almost gave up watching, i thought she won’t appear! Haha! They appeared at the last part, presenting the grand prize award. I love her dress! It gives a good vibe. As always, she is stunning! They looked good together.. that for a moment i wished she could find a man like him but then i realized he is honey lee’s bf. Haha!

Anyways, i am very much impressed at jtbc’s marketing strategy. The network clearly took advantage of being the official partner network for baeksang awards. They made sure to give exposure to the two leads for their upcoming drama by assigning them to present the grand prize winner. Nice! (But then again, Ha Ji won is Ha Ji Won! She is evidently a talented versatile actress. Viewers know very well that she can pull off every role she is being given.)

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, dianah de guzman said:

@andra3 i almost gave up watching, i thought she won’t appear! Haha! They appeared at the last part, presenting the grand prize award. I love her dress! It gives a good vibe. As always, she is stunning! They looked good together.. that for a moment i wished she could find a man like him but then i realized he is honey lee’s bf. Haha!

Anyways, i am very much impressed at jtbc’s marketing strategy. The network clearly took advantage of being the official partner network for baeksang awards. They made sure to give exposure to the two leads for their upcoming drama by assigning them to present the grand prize winner. Nice! (But then again, Ha Ji won is Ha Ji Won! She is evidently a talented versatile actress. Viewers know very well that she can pull off every role she is being given.)

hahaa !!! I saw some comments on IG about their chemistry ...its a good thing that he has a gf ..no shippers war :lol: And yes a good move for JTBC ...its like they're starting already promoted theirs drama :phew:

• Like 4