♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest de.dayu

hi everyone, usually I'm just lurking this thread...but I love that you share all information about ha ji won...

@ Chi Chi..thanks for the pictures...seems that gil ra im and kim joo won-ache is still strong...;p

just noted that ha ji won hair style is the same like young gil raim, and hyun bin's like joo won's...haha....

Guest Chi Chi

In the video, you can see HJW in the audience, when HB said he spotted his friend Gong Hyung Jin. Gong is sitting few seats away from the amazing HJW.

You Tube Link

@de.dayu, you are welcome...yes I also love this thread so much because everyone's willingness to share. :D

Guest gle_perry

thaks for sharing HJW in premier so cute :):)

hyun bin's face seemed lethargic, possibly because his girlfriend did not come to a premiere or not the media found out that his girlfriend came..

HJW side bench empty?

Guest Chi Chi

thaks for sharing HJW in premier so cute :):)

hyun bin's face seemed lethargic, possibly because his girlfriend did not come to a premiere or not the media found out that his girlfriend came..

HJW side bench empty?

Maybe Kim Ju Won bought the three seats next to GRI so that she can watch comfortably...lol.. :w00t:

In the video, you can see HJW in the audience, when HB said he spotted his friend Gong Hyung Jin. Gong is sitting few seats away from the amazing HJW.

You Tube Link

@de.dayu, you are welcome...yes I also love this thread so much because everyone's willingness to share. :D

Chichi, I hope you don't mind, I share your youtube link for SG thread

I found something funny @0:06 where HB was blowing into his cheek, it was HJW's Gil Ra Im habit from Secret Garden. It seems that he adopts it as his own habit lately blush.gif

Chichi, I hope you don't mind, I share your youtube link for SG thread

I found something funny @0:06 where HB was blowing into his cheek, it was HJW's Gil Ra Im habit from Secret Garden. It seems that he adopts it as his own habit lately blush.gif

Not really dear, it's originally HB's mannerism. He's been doing that for years already. :D

Anyway, I really didn't expect her to come to the premiere... I did wish for it, but I just said, "Nah, she won't" so I was really surprised. :D MANY are surprised.

She didn't walk the red carpet, btw... She had a hard time moving from place to place in CGV since people mobbed her. :(

Guest bashful

I tried to translate the news..

In KBS 2 TV's morning program Free Confidence,2PM Taecyeon asked about the ideal type of girl and then answer them:

"I really do not have someone special. I just need a woman who can take care of me and himself at the same time "

When urged to select someone, Taecyeon answered:

"I've been saying this for a while, but since the first Ha Ji Won is my ideal type."

When the question again, what would he do if asked a drama with Ha Ji Won, Taecyeon immediately say if he would not waste the opportunity.

Lee Jong-suk "Ha Ji-won is a real actress"

*quoted image*

showed respect for Ha Ji-won.

In the SBS TV program "Kang Sim Jang" on the 8th of February, he laid out compliments about Ha Ji-won whom he filmed "Secret Garden" with.

He started off with, "I think Ha Ji-won is a real actress. She cried at the scene where Kim Joo-won and Gil La-im went into the rain. She looked like she was crying from a viewers point of view and touched me".

He continued, "She walked to me like Gil La-im at the end and I said hello but she just gave me a hug without saying anything but that I did a good job and walked away. The way she walked away was really charismatic" and expressed his gratitude and respect for the actress.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110209n03095?mid=e0101

Han Cinema

Thank You shera_xxx for your help. :D

uxmod, kjkfan7 and ps3hl Hugs and kisses for you all. :wub: Thank s a million for your help. uxmod Good luck with your studies. :D

SaraDonna thanks for the clips..

@niknokdagu425 thanks for the link. working with HJW seems very pleasant she able to make all her co worker comfortable and full of laughter's. She is so amazing.

@gle_perry thanks for the news. I think HB is lacking from sleep that why he looks like that. Poor thing he need to rest. He's losing so much weight... not so into his bony look.

@Chi Chi You replay with the seats are killing me.lololol :w00t: Thank you for a good laugh. how sweet of HJW and the other SG cast to show their support for HB. HJW and some other ppl even meet up with HB after wards. I'm glad HB and HJW still keeps in touch (well at least for now). ^_^

Thank you Eja, *wave* ! I didn't know about that. I've watched MNiKSS and WW but my lazy eyes can't remember anything similar like that so I jumped to conclusion that he took that habit from our HJW.

Agree, she is sweet & very kind of her to come and support HB's new movie, considering she has just arrived home from US.

@Gle_Perry : LOL I just can't help myself to remember one scene from SG where KJW booked such empty seats for his imaginary GRI. :)

Guest 4everlove

wow! thanks guys for the video and updates about unnie.

I didnt really expect hjw to show up at the premier, but that video really surprise me. I guess she just want to show some support. I wonder why SHK didnt show up?

Maybe Kim Ju Won bought the three seats next to GRI so that she can watch comfortably...lol.. :w00t:

I was laughing so hard @ this....Hahaha Kim Ju Woon you one funny guy! :lol:

Is she texting him? LOL ;)

photoca.png

photopc.png

cr: dcgall

Is she looking for someone? erhm...Kim Ju Woon? :D

20110211200756130311.jpg

Ha Ji Won rocks even with a simple get-up. She likes wearing t-shirt and skinny jeans .

Oh the hair, the young Gil Ra Im. :D

20110211129742255090196.jpg

That is very sweet of her to support Hyun Bin's movie eh? :wub:

20110212129743699110428.jpg

Video from the movie premiere~

http://sstv.freechal.com/index.html?page=news/flypage&nid=99723&cid=24

cr: as tagged/naver

Guest gle_perry

ha ji won is not allowed to comment about the movie hyun bin, ha ji won is always guarded by his manager ..

20110211002903_0.jpg

20110211002904_0.jpg

HJW VS TANG WEI

PREMIER FASHION

Who is better?

from soompi :  @ f927

btsexp.jpg

Guest gle_perry

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ha Ji Won

NameHa Ji WonBirthdayJune 28, 1979BirthplaceSeoul, South KoreaHeight168cmWeight46kg

Ha Ji Won is a famous Korean actress who stars in both movies and dramas.  She have starred in popular movies such as Haeundae, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, and Sex is Zero.  Ji Won was in the successful Korean drama called Secret Garden and have received great recognition for her role.  Her popularity is rising at a rapid pace.

It is just something about Ha Ji Won that makes me love her as an actress. She is really pretty and attractive but it's her acting that has caught my attention.  I don't think I can say that about too many actresses.  Her acting is really charismatic and diverse.  I loved her role in Haeundae and Ba:Bo.

<a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dZnxBlq_h1s/TU5R3NF3aHI/AAAAAAAAABk/2-ksmVixNKY/s1600/ha-ji-won-pic-0003a.jpg" style="clear: right; float: right; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em;">ha-ji-won-pic-0003a.jpgha20032.jpghaj.jpg hjw_280109_03.jpg Soju Advertisement

Ha+Ji-won+sweet+photo+wallpapers+_1_.jpg Sweet and innocent smile

1-630x942.jpg

@chichi i was grin a lot read your reply, exactly same as i think :wub:

Here is the Ha Ji won VVIP Fan club list so far:

- Go Soo

-Jang Geun Seuk

-Jo Sang Wook

-Taecyeon 2 PM

- Yoon Sang Hyun

- Lee Tae Sung

**Edit : add - Joo Sang Wook (as purpleZ reply)

@gle_perry who is the name of the picture you post? i want to include him to the list :lol:

this is OOT, but i have question: doesn't SHG still at China?

Guest purpleZ

@chichi i was grin a lot read your reply, exactly same as i think :wub:

Here is the Ha Ji won VVIP Fan club list so far:

- Go Soo

-Jang Geun Seuk

-Jo Sang Wook

-Taecyeon 2 PM

- Yoon Sang Hyun

- Lee Tae Sung

@gle_perry who is the name of the picture you post? i want to include him to the list :lol:

this is OOT, but i have question: doesn't SHG still at China?How come she come to the premiere if she is still in china

Hey illay. Thanks for your pm. Will reply you after this :)

The picture posted above by gle_perry is Joo Sang Wook :)